Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - thanks @minniemae92 for the name suggestion 😂

Summary from previous thread:

Brags and boasts a lot about everything, but claims to “stay humble”.

Accounts submitted on companies house don’t come close to what she claims to earn.

Claims to have lots of staff, including a lot from BME groups - accounts show she likely has just 2/3 staff.

Courses are crap and badly run. MUA who work at her academies complain about her to clients.

Got burgled after constant bragging about owning expensive things... said she would stop bragging... carries on bragging.

Believes in “manifestation” and claims to have healed her mum!

“Winners circle” currently includes guy who cleans her car and a PT

“High end” makeup line she claims to have created can be found and purchased from China for approx £1. Packaging says not to use on the eyes!

Have I missed anything??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She will solve World Hunger next. Oh and probably find the Coronavirus vaccine
She’s clearly not concerned about covid... she’s been flouting lockdown rules since week 2 of lockdown! Prior to that she was lecturing us all about staying home! But then, why would she be worried about covid? She can just manifest herself and her family better right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I used to think she was so humble and down to earth, but she’s changed so much. I’ve never seen anyone like her that sells make up or whatever doing what she does
Constantly showing off her home, her family, and also how much money they make. It’s just not something to boast about is it really. I believe in the evil eye and not everything should be out in the open and there for everyone to see! X

Reactions: 13
New thread - thanks @minniemae92 for the name suggestion 😂

Summary from previous thread:

Brags and boasts a lot about everything, but claims to “stay humble”.

Accounts submitted on companies house don’t come close to what she claims to earn.

Claims to have lots of staff, including a lot from BME groups - accounts show she likely has just 2/3 staff.

Courses are crap and badly run. MUA who work at her academies complain about her to clients.

Got burgled after constant bragging about owning expensive things... said she would stop bragging... carries on bragging.

Believes in “manifestation” and claims to have healed her mum!

“Winners circle” currently includes guy who cleans her car and a PT

“High end” makeup line she claims to have created can be found and purchased from China for approx £1. Packaging says not to use on the eyes!

Have I missed anything??
Spot on! 👍🏼👍🏼

Reactions: 2
It’s vulgar and tasteless to brag about money the way she does .
I used to work in anti money laundering operations for an American bank and her business REEKS of it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It’s vulgar and tasteless to brag about money the way she does .
I used to work in anti money laundering operations for an American bank and her business REEKS of it
Wasn't she once caught laundering money through her shop for Jordan?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I just think she’s like a kid
It’s like she’s craved fame and money got it and now can’t manage it
She needs a manager ASAP

Reactions: 16
Was she?! Tell more...!! ☕
Maybe she wasn't caught as I think others on here would know about it, but Jordan got sent down. She was defo doing it though. I reckon it's some of his 'associates' that robbed her recently.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Maybe she wasn't caught as I think others on here would know about it, but Jordan got sent down. She was defo doing it though. I reckon it's some of his 'associates' that robbed her recently.
Is that’s the same Jordan who was at the party last night? Or a different one.

Reactions: 2
Uh oh no hunny 😅 we do not need a tutorial
I’d like a tutorial just so I know how to avoid my makeup looking that bad!! Seriously... she must have been NC45 on the face and NC10 under eyes! Ridiculous. Though, one of her MUAs die once tell me that they use NC10/15 concealer on ALL skin tones, so... 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t deal with the title of this thread😂

I’m starting to think she doesn’t own a hairbrush with the absolute state of it when she’s not had it styled by somebody else..

Reactions: 8
Is that’s the same Jordan who was at the party last night? Or a different one.
Not that one, her ex is called Jordan Townsend.

Did anyone notice that Zak the PT didn't post a single thing during the party? Or even state that he was there?!

Reactions: 7
All her parties / nights out at the same:

Horrendous makeup, PVC trousers + something with a named brand on to show the wealth
Obligatory pre-night out pic
An evening surrounded by her latest “winners circle” (e.g. people she spends every day with - people who work for her, family and a couple of guys who look like they’ve just robbed a bank)
A bit of grinding
Shot shot shot
Lots of shouty videos... “21:21 make a wish”
Rap/R&B music exclusively
Photos of expensive things
Girls in bed together
The whole night is captured second by second on their phones.

The next morning, the usual pic with caption “I only drink once a year”, sometimes followed by another grid photo or story pic of her posing

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That make up from Saturday was an absolute tit show. No wonder she doesn't actually paint any faces 🤢

Reactions: 10
Just watched her stories. “My Security are the best”. Who does she think she is, Kim Kardashian?
I used to really admire Paige when I first started following her around 4/5 years ago. But now she seems too big for her boots and so condescending how she calls customers and literally anyone on Instagram “baybeh-gerrrll”.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.