Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah she went abroad for it a while ago. South America somewhere - Columbia I think?
Thanks!

she says she’s an 8 in her jeans but I really don’t think so...if she’s had the bbl. i have her jeans and I’m a petite 8 and they’re tight on me so I know she isn’t just by seeing her bum on her stories. I think it’s damaging for her to be saying she’s an 8 when others who are of similar size to her will see that and order an 8 and they feel awful when the size 8 don’t fit... don’t know why she wouldn’t be truthful about it 😕

Also I have been a fan up until recently but I’ve been following this thread and the more I see of her stories the more I think that all her stories are just for show, like when she’s with her brother etc and transferring people money it all seems for show for Instagram... and her laughing about her parking tickets etc...

Reactions: 6
Thanks!

she says she’s an 8 in her jeans but I really don’t think so...if she’s had the bbl. i have her jeans and I’m a petite 8 and they’re tight on me so I know she isn’t just by seeing her bum on her stories. I think it’s damaging for her to be saying she’s an 8 when others who are of similar size to her will see that and order an 8 and they feel awful when the size 8 don’t fit... don’t know why she wouldn’t be truthful about it 😕
There’s absolutely NO way on this gods green earth any part of her body is a size 8. That’s the trouble with people who have surgery. They wanna be a size 6, but was a fat ass and fake tits. Obviously the bigger your ass and hips, the higher Jean size you’ll be! She’s at least a 12 on her bottom half due to her hip proportion. You just KNOW that ‘her girls’ get sick of her lies but are only there for the money. If she lost it all tomorrow and was homeless - how many would let her stay at there’s and sponge off them like they do her?

Reactions: 13
Giiiirl, you the fuckin FBI?! How on earth did you find that 😂😂😂
Ha!! I found their company number on the website under payments or something like that. And you can search by company no. on companies house.. I was quite pleased with myself though 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
There’s absolutely NO way on this gods green earth any part of her body is a size 8. That’s the trouble with people who have surgery. They wanna be a size 6, but was a fat ass and fake tits. Obviously the bigger your ass and hips, the higher Jean size you’ll be! She’s at least a 12 on her bottom half due to her hip proportion. You just KNOW that ‘her girls’ get sick of her lies but are only there for the money. If she lost it all tomorrow and was homeless - how many would let her stay at there’s and sponge off them like they do her?
I agree, I don’t know why she just wouldn’t be truthful as there’s nothing wrong with admitting you’re a bigger size... after seeing that I have started to realise that she’s quite fake I think...
Her audience has got to be mostly younger people I guess? So I just feel like I can’t support her anymore if she lies about that she must be lying about lots of other things!

She hasn’t got a “secret business”! Since when has she ever had something and not bragged about it? She can’t keep anything secret... hence why she’s been burgled twice!

On companies house she’s got
Plouise makeup academy
Fashion
Distribution
Training

The only one doing well is the distribution showing approx £200k. The fashion brand hasn’t submitted accounts yet and she said it’s made a loss. The makeup academy approx £18k. Training is pretty much dead.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Well said!!
Her brother needs to stop it with the ‘fashion’ (if you can call it that) he needs to accept that he’s going to live in her shadow because yes she is successful in make up but doesn’t mean he can be as successful in fashion. because he really can’t! He just constantly rips off Maniere de voir and everyone can see that! It’s actually losing her money so maybe he needs to go and find another hobby!

Reactions: 7
Ha!! I found their company number on the website under payments or something like that. And you can search by company no. on companies house.. I was quite pleased with myself though 🤣🤣🤣
One of the only brands she follows and the branding is so similar the girls on that leaflet in the box look almost identical

One of the only brands she follows and the branding is so similar the girls on that leaflet in the box look almost identical
I was wrong looks like the owner is just similar to Paige girl boss blah blah good detective skills though @Ninetiesbitxh !

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Bbare is definitely Chantelle’s own brand. She’s a really hard working lovely woman. She married an ex-professional footballer joe Thompson who’s beat cancer twice so I think she built the company on her own whilst he was poorly. Go girl 💪

Reactions: 5
Wonder what tune she can play on those piano keys

View attachment 340561
nose looks like the bleeping grinch. long time luker... never posted before... i just cannot STAND her... she's full of shite. she's a right head, thinks driving around denton in a bleeping lambo to impress her brothers mates... think she's such a hard nut as well, bleeping head honestly. talks like a creep too, money does not add up and has no clue what taxes are... free £1000 cash to everyones bank account... honestly, she's bleeping weapon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
nose looks like the bleeping grinch. long time luker... never posted before... i just cannot STAND her... she's full of shite. she's a right head, thinks driving around denton in a bleeping lambo to impress her brothers mates... think she's such a hard nut as well, bleeping head honestly. talks like a creep too, money does not add up and has no clue what taxes are... free £1000 cash to everyones bank account... honestly, she's bleeping weapon.
I agree something doesn’t add up cause her brand should be doing better than what it is and it’s never in stock in morphe i live near a morphe store and they said they rarely receive stock

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:

Plouise #3: Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
E72ACE41-3CB1-4C39-AC33-CC65D44D46B2.png

Is this legit ????? Someone needs to go back to the drawing board. How is that meant to be comfortable when ya sat down ????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't actually think she can close her mouth...
I watch her videos very closely and it's almost like her teeth and lips together are causing her to 'comfy position' to actually be a wide open mouth

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.