Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DolphinDelfino

Unless the person she likes or is seeing is already in a relationship 😩 She's got a thing for Zak the PT but I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend. I'm sure Paige is busy manifesting her away as we speak 🤣
He’s just using her for followers and to give his business exposure, it’s the only reason he’s a “friend” to her. His followers go up whenever she mentions him so she’s useful to him and that’s why he keeps her sweet. He’s literally told half of Manchester she’s had BBL behind her back but shares a picture of her on his story the other day saying “the ACTUAL SHAPE on this one” when we all know it’s fat transfer 😂🤯 My fella even knew about it before me from his mates that Zak had told. Nothing wrong with having it done if you have nothing better to do with your money but don’t lie about any results being down to “gym and diet” to such a huge platform of naive young women who believe everything they read. He’s a proper snake for anyone on here that doesn’t know him, makes me feel ill. He constantly cheated on his girlfriend and lies to every girl he meets about her saying she just left him for no reason and robbed a house off him (all lies). He’s a user, the only reason he’s been successful is by knowing a few z-listers and exploiting insecure women and selling them a lie. His “transformations” are bullshit, they’re all edited and stood at ridiculous angles about to snap their spines to give the illusion of a big bum (and a lot more than Plouise have had BBL too and most of their before pictures are from years ago - not 8 or 16 weeks like he says). As soon as he has your money after buying his plans he falls off the face of the earth. I’ve had 4 friends buy his plans before which were a total rip off and he didn’t once reply to any of them when they had questions, he actually deleted two of their comments on his post asking him to please reply as it was important. He’ll only reply to anyone that has more followers than him/is a model or influencer/is saying something that makes him sound good/just someone he wants to have sex with before disposing of) That’s what his latest “project” is on his story, he’s literally just going to cherry pick 5-10 of the best looking women responding to him 😷 if only women knew what he’s really like. Not sure if he’s even worse than her to be honest, they’re as shallow, pretentious and fake as each other I know that much.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Does anyone know if Paige has had something drastic done to her face?She looks awfully different I can’t put my finger on it,and it’s definitely not a filter.
She’s had a gallon of filler injected into her face (despite apparently being scared of needles). She’s had her nose, cheeks, jaw, chin and lips done... and now she looks like the space raider crisps

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Pinkiii2008

I'm so confused because I got my teeth done 2 years ago at the exact same place, and mine don't look anything like that?
I wonder if it's the filter or something... They just look really long and horselike, and FARRRR too white. Sad actually because the dentist was banging on to me about how you want a natural white etc...

God guys... What if my teeth do look exactly like that and I've just been completely blind for the last 2 years 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Prettyiconic55

She spouts so many lies.

She says she came from nothing and was able to buy her mum a house. LIE. Her mum has always married for monetary advantage and PL grew up in a five bedroom house so I have no idea what she's chatting about buying her mum a house when she already had a house.

She has been bankrolled in a huge way by her step-dad. The actual product she makes is horrendous, my friend has the base and it's horrid. It is tacky (sticky) as hell and only useful if you're going to do yourself up like a drag queen every single day.

Her studio looks tacky, totally fitting with her brand and as for the clothes line...

Her makeup is horrendous, the forehead is contoured to buggery, the under-eye area is way too white and she ends up looking like the robot guy from Red Dwarf.

That party she had a few weeks ago with that boy who washes cars, him going on about he just washes cars but he has done alright out of it. Yeah, you look like you have! You're a hanger on and when her bubble bursts, she will drop you.

She is the least humble person out there, that's the problem with people who are new money, no class and they cannot help show off everything they have. Before she got burgled, she was always showing off what she had, where it was..and if you piss the wrong people off, they won't care who is in your house when they turn it over. She did say sh would be going more private as it's someone she knows (does she expect us to believe that someone who follows her insta would go to the effort of tracking her to rob her? It was clearly revenge for something). Since then, she has been as showy as ever, you can see all her "designer" stuff in her walk in wardrobe and she hasn't stopped flashing her cars. I remember when she got burgled and she kept saying "good thing my securiteh are here wiv mehh"..yeah, cos there were a great deal of use when you got done over. Also struck me as weird how she jumped onto insta but didn't think to call the police.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Amber94

Not trying to be nasty to a child but I can only imagine what her little brother will be like in a few years , he’s only about 10 and thinks he’s an absolute gangster, always rapping like he’s in a full on video And Paige seems to big him up to be like that, seems so Chavy like Luke 2.0🤢 , the whole family think they have to be head to toe in designer to “look rich” but people with real money are so subtle about it, they will be broke in ten years if they carry on, constant “stunting for the gram” actually makes me CRINGE

Reactions: 19

Plouise literally is like a glorified younique rep the way she acts and with all that motivational shite,just like Debbie down the road showing pics of her spa day saying she's going to buy a range rover cause she now makes 40 billion a week selling wank shakes and is a #bossbabe 🤮🤮😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Skyeraye

Does anyone find her relationship with her older brother really Wierd... I personally don’t have siblings but I wouldn’t be spending all my time with them and the whole kissing thing etc 😳

• Sick

Amber94

A nice little quote from “the winners circle” from the urban valet man himself “I don’t care if your a bank manager, crown court judge, sell drugs, or sweep the street, make sure you fly high and stand out bigger than the rest” ...... promoting drug dealers🤢 he is an absolute idiot, everything he dose makes me embarrassed, he try’s to hard and just looks like a fish out of water around Paige and her arse lickers, he actually thinks there the best thing “I clean cars and get girls like this” no no you don’t , you smoked a “spliff” at Luke’s party and popped a Whitey you dick 🤣 can not stand him.

• Haha

WhatsTheTeaxoxo

Jesus look at the state of them lashes in her latest story!

Thread suggestion: Bold, brash, still flashing the cash but only ever has 2 inches of water in her bath

• Haha

Chocolateorange67

She’s going on about ‘last of the Black Friday orders’ ITS NEARLY XMAS and people don’t have their orders from Black Friday?! Yeah boss lady. Can’t even meet basic E-commerce delivery SLAs. Why didn’t she just hire seasonal staff to meet demand? Stop fucking about signing boxes with a sharpie and prancing about the dispatch room. Such an amateur. Embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Right I think she's far from fat but I would say she's on the chunkier side.... like you would never describe her as petite or slim in my opinion...yet she reckons she's wearing a size "s" in the outfit from her fashion line she's got on today.

Her sizes go from xs to xl so you'd assume xs - 6, s - 8, m - 10, l - 12, xl - 14.

Not a cats chance in hell is she a size 8!
Doesn’t matter what size she is... whatever size she is isn’t from hard work diet and exercise... it’s from fat transfer. She seems to think, when she’s posting pics of herself and talking about her “progress” that we’ve all forgotten she had fat transfer!! At the time she had it, she was saying that she didn’t want to post about her surgery (despite posting about her surgery!) because she had young followers and didn’t want to influence them to get surgery. Yet it’s apparently ok to give young followers the impression that she got her unrealistic and unachievable body shape through eating McDonald’s/drinking Starbucks and going to the gym once a fortnight. This will surely cause young people who do the same to feel like failures; disappointment and have body insecurities when they don’t end up having the same shape she has. She should just stop the bullshit and be honest

• Heart

Itsjustmebabex

Yeah, that Zak he used to work for Tyler at Real Life. My friend is close with his ex Heather and he treated her so badly, like awful. Then has the cheek to bad mouth her to any girl he’s speaking to for pity, he’s a manipulative liar. He tells girls (and has posted on his stories saying) he’s never been on holiday or gone abroad in his life so they feel sorry for him but Heather took him to Paris for his 30th birthday years ago! 🙄 it’s like Plouise saying she’s from a council estate when we all know she lived in a 5-bed family home, why lie?! 🤷🏾‍♀️ Everything he says on Instagram is bullshit. The way he speaks about girls in real life is disgusting and the opposite of the image he puts out on his Instagram. He’s one of those who slides in your dms and turns nasty if you don’t entertain his sleazy messages, even if you have a bf he’s not arsed. That’s why he goes for young girls because he thinks they’re all so easily impressed by him that they’ll do what he wants. The fact he makes his money from girls who think he’s trustworthy or actually cares about them makes it even more messed up.
Wooooow I keep up with this thread and I’ve only made an account because of seeing this! I’ve been speaking to Zak for a while he’s asked me to go his etc. I didn’t find plouise a threat as he ignores her (as you’ve all noticed) I’m so shocked what a pig

• Wow