Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm she seems to be doing well? She said shes had 40k orders... i am interested to see her accounts for this year. If it doesn’t add up- then someone will be getting in trouble... also, does she charge VAT? I’ve never ordered from her so I have no idea if she does or not. Would be good to know if she actually files her vat accounts every 3 months but I doubt that very much🤣

Reactions: 5
Hmm she seems to be doing well? She said shes had 40k orders... i am interested to see her accounts for this year. If it doesn’t add up- then someone will be getting in trouble... also, does she charge VAT? I’ve never ordered from her so I have no idea if she does or not. Would be good to know if she actually files her vat accounts every 3 months but I doubt that very much🤣
No she doesn’t charge taxes, even on the free cash she gives out randomly isn’t taxed, it’s all so dodge. Don’t believe she was ever robbed from her first warehouse either... she’s just honestly so full of tit. Even wags don’t have 2 lambos and someone selling a makeup base made from the back streets of China can afford two whilst building a house? Full of tit honest to god 😂f
Thread suggestion: Paige is a dick. Pass it on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Her new skin line packaging is basically The Hangover range by Too Faced?? Same packaging sooo original

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t wear tan... 🧐 also why is literally nobody wearing a mask in that bloody warehouse??
cos she drives a lambooooooo, when you pay that kind of money you are just exempt from wearing a mask... the protection comes with the car...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen the UBV mans post - ‘I rev past peoples houses so they know that’s what wealth sounds like’
Bellend

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
If she isn’t registered for VAT then something is deffo dodgy. The vat threshold is around 80k turnover and obviously she claims she’s turning over millions so something isn’t right if she isn’t registered...

Reactions: 6
someone tell him that 99% of people just think “twit” when he does that.
Definitely just think ‘ bleeping twit’ even worse tho when you think it’s gonna be a young kid and you see what I can only describe as a 40 year old egg head behind the wheel. Aww it’s so cringe tho... little man syndrome that... probs speeding to Paige Cos the winners circle are all gathering around the new lambo manifesting their dreams of a beautiful BUT humble lifestyle 😎 dickheads

& I actually think my hair dryer has more power than that tank... erwwww he’s anging! Keep the hat on mate... alllllll the way down to ya chin hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New thread post selection : Plouise Louise #3 who are ya tryna please, PLEASE we can get access to your books... it looks like you’ve got UBV hooked, hooked on a life of Lambo and SVR but he doesnt know who you really are....

Reactions: 5
No I don’t think she’s VAT registered. Probably for the best really as she’ll be in a lot of trouble if she can’t pay the VAT bill..

Reactions: 2
Jesus look at the state of them lashes in her latest story!

Thread suggestion: Bold, brash, still flashing the cash but only ever has 2 inches of water in her bath

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New title suggestion: Plouise #3 new teeth, two lambos and Black Friday discounts but still can’t submit her financial accounts

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: Plouise, fake teeth, fake bod, fake nose, fake life.

did anyone see her story? Shes using her skincare products with a filter on 😂😂😂 BUT you can see she has had a nose job? Sorry if this is old news but I’ve just seen the cut through her nose!
I mean .... who’s actually buying that the skin range is of any use, when she’s been using about 3000 other glossy box products all these months ! If her skin range was that great surely her bedroom drawer top would have been covered with her own skin range and not the glossy box free gifted range from 1991. I smell a rat!

Reactions: 11

did anyone see her story? Shes using her skincare products with a filter on 😂😂😂 BUT you can see she has had a nose job? Sorry if this is old news but I’ve just seen the cut through her nose!
i will never understand why people put a filter on a skin care video, its the funniest thing! its so bizarre people actually think your skin will be the same after watching a filtered video... its... literally... filtered... ermmm nah i'm ok thanks hun, remember when she was going to come out with a " dog range" just stick with what your good at, which originally was a drag makeup academy, getting silly now. i'd sod the Lambos off, and actually BUY a place for the academy in the middle of Manchester.. more traffic, and people travelling are not going to far out... but hey, i drive a range, not a lambo so what do i know...

Reactions: 12

I’ve never noticed before either! That’ll be getting lasered 😂

Reactions: 6
"Guys we're working endlessly to get these orders out...."

"Guys we'll be here till at least 10pm tonight..."

Only because you're too tight to hire packing staff!! All that extra work and she hasn't got any extra help- it's not like she can't afford it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.