Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you notice the job ad for graphic designer isn’t that one of her besties job who she used to post all the time I can’t remember her name 🤔
Pretty sure that's Danielle, but she put it on her own story too

Can't imagine her leaving she is her ultimate fan girl

Reactions: 2
Did you notice the job ad for graphic designer isn’t that one of her besties job who she used to post all the time I can’t remember her name 🤔
But didn’t she get sooooooooo many emails when she said email your cv in so a graphic designer must have emailed in

Reactions: 3
They look ridiculous! Not shaped at all, like chiclets stuck to her gums 🤣

She’s actually speaking in her normal voice on her stories though. Not that weird baby voice she normally does

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They look like the £200 awful clip ins you can get 😭 I’m sure she paid a hell of a lot more for them than that EACH!

Reactions: 11
I'm so confused because I got my teeth done 2 years ago at the exact same place, and mine don't look anything like that?
I wonder if it's the filter or something... They just look really long and horselike, and FARRRR too white. Sad actually because the dentist was banging on to me about how you want a natural white etc...

God guys... What if my teeth do look exactly like that and I've just been completely blind for the last 2 years 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She can’t talk properly with them new tombstones! She talks like she’s got a hot chip in her mouth 😂😩

• Haha
Those teeth are possibly THE worse I have ever seen id be livid they look so pushed forward! She cannot be keeping them they look like horse teeth!

I noticed the dentist who has done this work (assuming because she keeps tagging him) hasn’t shared her post or before / afters. Maybe he’s not happy with them either!

Reactions: 8
I don’t have a sibling but is her relationship with her brother normal? Like the text she has put up on her stories etc 😕😕

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t have a sibling but is her relationship with her brother normal? Like the text she has put up on her stories etc 😕😕
Very cryptic isn’t it, I wonder if this will be a tell all ‘loss’ in a few months followed by a winners circle meeting to overcome the negativity and meet more goals by opening another business doing - PLP. PLouise Perfume ? Heard it here first folks !

I still struggle to understand how £42 diaries in a recession hits the price point of all consumers. I mean if she can’t improve the price or product she doesn’t do it .... yet here we are with a WHSmith ‘self care’ diary for 2021 at four times the price point ????
Confused ... are we affordable or not ???

Even the heart emoji next to her brothers name 🤢 sorry but wtf. ‘Love u endlessly’ I get ‘nice one kid’ off my brother 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.