Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She defo does, the sun in England doesn’t give you a tan like the one she’s claiming to have. I’m arab and tan really well I can’t even get to the colour that she is ... 😩😂
She said ages ago she had spray tans but she’s got black people’s money so doesn’t want to face the ‘black fishing’ argument anytime soon

Reactions: 3
She said ages ago she had spray tans but she’s got black people’s money so doesn’t want to face the ‘black fishing’ argument anytime soon
Considering she’s got people who look up to her especially young girls it still baffles me why she can’t be honest about things. Her stories from today scare me her face just looks ridiculous

Reactions: 3
Jimmy Hill called... he wants his chin back.
Also... wtf is going on with those lashes?? They’re only a few days old and already look like shite! They don’t even match ffs! Looks like she’s wearing strip lashes from different boxes 😂

3859FBDF-8CBF-4181-A5F5-E3E623C43DA5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jimmy Hill called... he wants his chin back.
Also... wtf is going on with those lashes?? They’re only a few days old and already look like shite! They don’t even match ffs! Looks like she’s wearing strip lashes from different boxes 😂

View attachment 228341
It’s embarrassing when you get your lashes down you should clean them, brush them etc to look after them. I don’t think she ever does that 😂

Reactions: 4
I could imagine her to be the type of girl that stinks 🤣 yeah she looks alright on pics but bet she dosnt even wash! She actually seems quite lazy to me

• Haha
How bleeping cringe is Urban Valets?! 🤣 So far up her arse it's untrue.

I hate when she says "Get friends/a brother/a mum etc like mine." They're all on the payroll, Paige!!
No this is too much 🤮 he’s a right dick can’t stand him!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG those stories last night about that pathetic "Imma Goal Getter" diary. 🙄

Literally put me to sleep because she is that full of tit- I actually couldn't watch them. 😴

Is she seriously saying to this girl, whilst she loads her dishwasher for her “I’m not a selfish queen... do you feel like you’re winning?”

C4EAD3B4-48E3-4C1B-8C92-F2AD928AF86C.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.