Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly why he didn’t want his post shared probably 🤔
100%, some of the things he’s said about other women in the past his wife definitely wouldn’t be happy with. The thing is though, his wife is honestly the loveliest lady ever and I do think she deserves a lot better

• Wow
Reactions: 7
100%, some of the things he’s said about other women in the past his wife definitely wouldn’t be happy with. The thing is though, his wife is honestly the loveliest lady ever and I do think she deserves a lot better
It always seems to be the nicest women who end up with dickheads like this. It makes me sad ☹ I mean it could be that she knows about it and turns a blind eye but it wouldn’t work for me. He’d be sleeping in his Range Rover with his bags packed 🐍

Reactions: 4
There appears to be a misogynistic trend amongst the “winners circle” members! No idea why she holds these people in such high regard

Reactions: 6
There appears to be a misogynistic trend amongst the “winners circle” members! No idea why she holds these people in such high regard
Nor me. And the same in reverse - I don’t know why these people hold her in such high regard. If I was Imran, I’d be absolutely mortified she’d shared that. I know he’s in the wrong to send it in the first place but Christ, 350,000 people didn’t need to see it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Nor me. And the same in reverse - I don’t know why these people hold her in such high regard. If I was Imran, I’d be absolutely mortified she’d shared that. I know he’s in the wrong to send it in the first place but Christ, 350,000 people didn’t need to see it 🤦🏻‍♀️
I actually think he's quite clever. He knew that by writing a post supposedly intended to be "private", she would definitely share it because she simply HAS to share anybody's gushing praise and appreciation in order to feed her massive ego. It's not a declaration of love- it's him kissing her arse.....and we all know how she loves to be worshipped! 🙄

Now he's suddenly been introduced to a huge audience, he's on their radar and we're discussing him on Tattle. There's no such thing as bad publicity. Well played, Imran. 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Chloe my PA. if she was your friend would you really save them on your phone as that??

it’s cringe how much they are up her arse. 11.11 make a wish...

🤣😂😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she need to post all her messages with people?!
Her friends must message her being wary of what they say cus she has a tendency of posting every single message 😂 some, if not most of her friends, probably say things kissing her arse on purpose knowing she’ll post them and gain some short-term popularity. Think she does it as well to say to us “look I do have friends” you don’t Paige, you really don’t x

Reactions: 10
Why does she need to post all her messages with people?!
I also think it’s dead rude telling someone they have a LONG way to go to being a millionaire. You can tell she feels threatened and in competition with anyone who is truly ambitious and doing well for themselves. But she pretends she isn’t with her WiNnErS cIrClE😖

I actually think he's quite clever. He knew that by writing a post supposedly intended to be "private", she would definitely share it because she simply HAS to share anybody's gushing praise and appreciation in order to feed her massive ego. It's not a declaration of love- it's him kissing her arse.....and we all know how she loves to be worshipped! 🙄

Now he's suddenly been introduced to a huge audience, he's on their radar and we're discussing him on Tattle. There's no such thing as bad publicity. Well played, Imran. 👏🏼
I was just about to say the same
paige I can smell you from here sweating buckets in the nylon tracksuits gurrrrl u huge

• Haha
Her fake voice omg can’t cope

Anyone else notice she pronounces her “l”s weirdly?

Last edited:
Those stories tonight
Just admit it Paige you were lucky
Her stuff isn’t a ‘sell out’
A sell out is the Stacey Marie palettes which literally sell out
Plouise is always in stock

Reactions: 8
She’s blocked me. She was going on about her skin care regime and how she only had moisturiser on. I suggested she might want to post without a filter to give us a proper look and she blocked me. Guessing that’s a no to a no filter post.
Keep me updated on when she hits a billion guys .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s blocked me. She was going on about her skin care regime and how she only had moisturiser on. I suggested she might want to post without a filter to give us a proper look and she blocked me. Guessing that’s a no to a no filter post.
Keep me updated on when she hits a billion guys .
Hahahahahaha she blocked you she’s a bleeping joke!!
How can she promote her skincare with a. Filter on?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she sign off her stories like she’s finishing a letter? ‘All my love, your girl, PLouise’... So bizzarre

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.