Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ninetiesbitxh

Just doing the lord’s work here and reviewing the skincare for you all 😂😂.

Texture treatment £30.00. Promising glowing skin, gentle exfoliant to reveal your glow “babe”. Truth: it’s a cleanser, not a treatment. It doesn’t contain any acids so dunno what these “exfoliants” are. 3rd ingredient is an SLS, so I’m sure that will reveal DRY skin. Apart from that I’ve got no idea what the other ingredients are, nothing noticeably beneficial to the skin..

The moisturiser £29.00. Is both described as and called a moisturiser so an improvement on the above. Again, nothing noteworthy in the ingredients. I’m no expert but I’m quite sure you could buy this exact thing for a fraction of the price. Contains dimethicone - a silicone, doesn’t agree with everyone’s skin. Contains glycerin as the hydrating element and essential oils. No hyaluronic acid or niacinamide. I can already feel it clogging my pores.

Eye cream £15.00. Supposed to reduce wrinkles (just get Botox like Paige would). Actually contains hyaluronic acid!!!!! But right down at the bottom of the inci list so I will assume a small percentage. Promises peptides but (again whilst I’m not expert) I didn’t see any in the ingredients list? It does contain parabens, silicones, perfume and alcohol. Probably not ideal ingredients for your EYES.

TLDR; don’t believe the hype!!

Reactions: 18

Robinfly00

Wonder what tune she can play on those piano keys

View attachment 340561
nose looks like the fucking grinch. long time luker... never posted before... i just cannot STAND her... she's full of shite. she's a right dickhead, thinks driving around denton in a fucking lambo to impress her brothers mates... think she's such a hard nut as well, fucking dickhead honestly. talks like a creep too, money does not add up and has no clue what taxes are... free £1000 cash to everyones bank account... honestly, she's fucking weapon.

• Haha

Amber94

Would love to see the rest of her “house” I think the reason she only shows her fancy bedroom off and nothing else Is because it’s the only room in the house that has anything in 😂 I can just imagine the other rooms to be empty shitholes with all her tatt thew in there

Banny2020

Well well mmmitchell is launching a brand
It’s been a long time coming he’s collaborated with Beauty Bay, Mars The Label and an American company but it’s now his time to shine on his own. His stuff won’t be cheap Chinese shit he’s a true artist and perfectionist which is also why he’s taken so long to perfect his products and bring us his brand.

• Heart

WhatsTheTeaxoxo

Fs why are make up girls getting buzzin over urbanvalets liking their pictures on Instagram 😂 someone stop the lambo, I’m getting out hahaha

• Haha

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
If she has enough money to buy a new customised Lamborghini, I’m expecting some big numbers on her accounts this year when she submits them to companies house. If they’re anything like last years figures, I’m calling that some serious drug dealing action has been going on

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
She claims to be so supportive etc she’s not publicly congratulated Mmmmitchell on his announcement as he is the new face of a collection for Morphe which is a massive deal. I always think she’s very strange with Mmmmitchell I know she didn’t speak to him for years and seems she has only got back ‘in’ with him to use him for his connections to Morphe. Mmmmitchell stood back for her at the Morphe opening to cut the ribbon instead of doing it together. He is very successful and I feel like Paige is jealous of him kind of a ‘keep your friends close but your enemies closer’ kind of vibe. He is so successful in his own right and will go straight to the top - he’s already nearly there in my eyes. He doesn’t discuss his money and when they did a video together she kind of outed him a bit and how he looks after his family financially etc and he looks so awkward he is cringing! It’s on YouTube if anyone wants to see.
Other people have said it that Paige can't bear to have anyone around her that rivals her earnings etc. She must have proper low self esteem deep down if she can't hack it unless she's the "richest" or "most successful" in a group

Her best mates are always her PA's or people who work at the academy, she told the staff at her prestwich shop that they couldn't do freelance work in their spare time but didnt pay them very well or didnt pay them on time or some shit... Screams control freak tbh

So when Mitchell has collabs with Morphe, is friends with Jeffree star, does international tours and masterclasses etc it doesnt surprise me if she was jealous of him while she does what?! drives round stalybridge in her leased lambo having "winners circle" meetings with her creepy brother about pants that make you look about 4x the size you are, and posts on insta about how her imported from china base has "turned over" 2 million which has meant that she insisted her poor mum give up work to be financially dependent on her 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Amber94

So her mum nearly died and the only thing that seems to bring them happiness is going Selfridges and spending a few thousand on material crap to look good on insta , they know NOTHING about life clearly , that’s the stuff they live for..... trashy as Fcuk, I’m glad she realises her “fairy tale” won’t last

• Sad

Blue1989

VIP Member
All her loyal followers creaming their knickers, for a signed P.Louise palette and it's signed by a minion🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Too funny

• Haha

Banny2020

This is the girl that got sacked from MAC for bullying so she clearly doesn’t care how she treats people so it doesn’t shock me that she hasn’t invested in better customer service.

Reactions: 17

Kiki_99

Chatty Member
Or that she’s a size 8... 🧐
How little self-respect you must have if you find yourself yanking some shitty jeans up over your boss's big arse- especially when your boss is quite capable of doing it herself. I think it was the same girl (her PA, Chloe) who pulled her heels off and fastened up her trainers at Luke's party too. Another example of the "Queen Paige- worship me!" vibe that she's so fond of. It's vomit-inducing. She probably runs the "Supporting Queen Paige" fan pages on Insta herself!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

lb84818

Doesn’t matter what size she is... whatever size she is isn’t from hard work diet and exercise... it’s from fat transfer. She seems to think, when she’s posting pics of herself and talking about her “progress” that we’ve all forgotten she had fat transfer!! At the time she had it, she was saying that she didn’t want to post about her surgery (despite posting about her surgery!) because she had young followers and didn’t want to influence them to get surgery. Yet it’s apparently ok to give young followers the impression that she got her unrealistic and unachievable body shape through eating McDonald’s/drinking Starbucks and going to the gym once a fortnight. This will surely cause young people who do the same to feel like failures; disappointment and have body insecurities when they don’t end up having the same shape she has. She should just stop the bullshit and be honest
YES YES YES ALL OF THIS. And teaching her younger brother that it’s fine to eat crap as long as you can mAnIfEsT yourself into a healthy body. Or, you know, buy one.

• Heart
  • Haha

a13a17x

iv purchased two bases from her collection seen as they are £5 each and i have also ordered 2 of the same lookin colours from ali express. time to test smell and compare. i feel like they are going to be the exact same!

Clarity456

VIP Member
She said about the asian guys new range rover "we did that"

Sorry WE?!

Is he not a website designer? Most website designers have several clients at once??? If you go on his page it literally lists all the businesses he has, judging by his business pages on insta (he owns an aesthetics place and a trainer company as well as designing websites) making a website for Plouise probably accounts for less than 1% of his workload this year, So I don't think YOU did much at all, Paige.

I've said it before and I'll say it again she absolutely HAS to attribute someone elses success to herself...it's like she doesn't feel comfortable any other way. It's a bit like a mental illness, her self esteem must literally be rock bottom, wonder if she manifested that 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16