Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought the new eyebrow products as I was intrigued. Day they went on sale. Received it couple of days later (brilliant). Opened the pencil and half of it fell off. Like it was broken already. Emailed straight away with pictures. Still haven't heard anything. Its been about 5/6 weeks I think. Pathetic customer services.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Thank god it’s not just me. I unfollowed her a year ago, if she’s rolling in it I don’t get why they’ve never paid for proper customer service staff because it’s all over Twitter how bad their communication is. Like I say I’ve not followed for a while but I found her and her little gang of kiss arses rude and offensive. She’s not humble and she also hasn’t come from nothing, she’s come from a guarantor bank loan

Reactions: 13
This is the girl that got sacked from MAC for bullying so she clearly doesn’t care how she treats people so it doesn’t shock me that she hasn’t invested in better customer service.

Reactions: 17
Don’t bash me but after seeing the review above I actually wanted to try the eyebrow products my family members gifted me
It’s nothing revolutionary and the shade range is poor I have really dark brows and it doesn’t work on my brows
The pencil is cheap crap colourpop is miles better
The pencil is very flimsy

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why did she go into the toilets to make a “serious” phone call with her PR manager? It’s her own business!

Reactions: 13
Why did she go into the toilets to make a “serious” phone call with her PR manager? It’s her own business!
Literally! Why is she not in her ‘office’ that has no desk or computer 🤣 and looks more like a living room taking this call?

Reactions: 7
Her mums begging video worked and they got sent more freebies. 🙄 it’s almost as if they planned it.
I don’t know why she didn’t just tell her mum to manifest it because that gets you whatever you want 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her mums begging video worked and they got sent more freebies. 🙄 it’s almost as if they planned it.
I don’t why she didn’t just tell her mum to manifest it because that gets you whatever you want 🤣
That begging video yesterday... so shameful! Why don’t they just buy one?! Thought she had money?!! 😂

Reactions: 3
We all ready for the clothing launch tomorrow?! I for one cannot wait. I feel like it's a real classy cross between The Matrix and Ann Summers bondage section....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A nice little quote from “the winners circle” from the urban valet man himself “I don’t care if your a bank manager, crown court judge, sell drugs, or sweep the street, make sure you fly high and stand out bigger than the rest” ...... promoting drug dealers🤢 he is an absolute idiot, everything he dose makes me embarrassed, he try’s to hard and just looks like a fish out of water around Paige and her arse lickers, he actually thinks there the best thing “I clean cars and get girls like this” no no you don’t , you smoked a “spliff” at Luke’s party and popped a Whitey you dick 🤣 can not stand him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's a tit friend. Why would she show the back of her head and not tell her how bad those extensions looked 😂
They are so bad!! Why buy extensions that don’t match?!! I’ve seen them all sticking each other’s tape-ins in. She has this girl doing her hair, putting her shoes on, cleaning her house... and she can’t even help her out with her hair ffs?!!

Reactions: 9
They are so bad!! Why buy extensions that don’t match?!! I’ve seen them all sticking each other’s tape-ins in. She has this girl doing her hair, putting her shoes on, cleaning her house... and she can’t even help her out with her hair ffs?!!
Those extensions are dreadful but I was more distracted by what she was saying! "We've gone from £100,000 to this year we're gonna clear £10 million. God help us next year." £10 million!!! Seriously?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those extensions are dreadful but I was more distracted by what she was saying! "We've gone from £100,000 to this year we're gonna clear £10 million. God help us next year." £10 million!!! Seriously?!!
I’m amazed she’s finally admitted to NOT having made £1m+ last year!! She has said on her stories previously that she had made over £1m... I mean, she even got the local newspaper to write an article about her earning over £1m. But we could see her accounts clearly didn’t show anywhere near that. And now she’s back-tracked?!!
There’s no way whatsoever she’s going to go from £100k to £10m in a year! 😂😂 We’ll see what this years accounts show!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.