Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiex

I don’t know how to explain this. But the reason I like her is because she is the kind of YouTuber who made us start watching YouTube. Making videos on their terms about what they want to talk about, not afraid to share their opinion. Her channel actually feels like a “community”. There’s few you tubers like Jess about and I love her! It’s like watching YouTube back in 2010. Xx

Reactions: 15

madditag

Haven’t read through all the comments yet.. but I don’t know how you could see the pictures of her boobs and begrudge her getting help?
I donated £10.. the way I see it I’ve enjoyed her videos for years that she had created for free - hasn’t sold out on brand deals or earnt much money but continued to create them for people to watch.
Some of the things on this thread are disgusting.. denying that she would be in chronic pain.. did you see the size of them?! That must make every second a living nightmare

Reactions: 14

Pagger

Chatty Member
See I just think why not? Those who can afford to and want to donate will do so. Those that dont want to or cannot won't.

I dont think someone should have to be destitute to ask for help.

Say she was suffering from chronic pain for some other reason and it was taking its toll on her mental and physical wellbeing, as well as impacting on how she parents, but wanted to raise money for a piece of equipment that would take the pain away... then I feel she wouldn't be getting so much stick, but because it's boobs people look at it differently?

Reactions: 14

reader87123

VIP Member
Omg how did I not know this thread exists?! 😱

Can't lie, I audibly gasped when I saw the photos of her boobs. I would be very keen to sort those out if they were mine too.

I cringed when I saw the GFM, but I still can't bring myself to dislike her. I think she's seen an opportunity to make money from her subs and gone for it. Probably sees how every other mum vlogger has made money over the years and thinks this is her chance. 50% can't blame her, other 50% disappointed/embarrassed for her. Guess she must be desperate.

Don't get me started on Neil. Fucking odd bloke, eats like a kid with his frozen food, crisps and sweets. And the size 6 feet, lol, I can't. He sounds so whiney too. I find their financial arrangement so odd, like whatever they make is their own and not shared. Are they in a marriage or not? If my husband was possessive over 'his' money it would put me right off him.

Reactions: 13

Nosymum

VIP Member
Why didn’t she ask for her Christmas present off Neil to be money towards it, the fact she has savings makes it even more offensive! her Boobs are quite severe in the photos and I do feel for her I’ve lost 12 stone I’ve got a stomach skin apron so bad it causes infections but I’d never ask for money I hope one day I’ll Manage it but by myself! I really didnot expect this from Her. Get the finance and every Christmas and birthdays ask for money her family would surely want to gift that instead of tat as it’s so life changing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

karenjet

VIP Member
Baby Florence is making me broody 😍😍
She’s a little darling, want to reach in to the screen and squeeze her!

So glad to see Jess taking so well to being a mum of 2. They’re a beautiful family

• Heart

Markusadam

The only problem I have is with the go fund me. she wanted a reduction for 10 years so why has she never saved money for it. A few pounds a week would soon add up.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
I think at first Jess was a breath of fresh air for me after all the look at me and my perfect life mummy vloggers she seemed raw and realistic, don't get me wrong there have been plenty times I've winced at the way she swears at P or spoken to her but on the whole I liked her realness and the fact she didn't edit out the shit bits of her day, the swearing was awful though and even in a recent vlog she says piss off and P says plain as day from the back seat of the car "don't say piss mummy" I found that a little sad.

I do think she's changed of late, whether that's the real jess as the facade has slipped or she's seen the pound signs and got a bit cocky with people blowing smoke up her arse im not sure, I suspect a perfect storm of both.

The GFM has been a real eye opener as she is the last one i'd have put down for doing it and part of me was hoping after she saw the backlash she would remove it and apologise for being inappropriate etc but she hasn't and that speaks volumes. I think if I were to re watch vlogs i'd probably see more of the real Jess and maybe her calculated moves a lot more. This will be the downfall of her im sure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I know it’s prob too early for a name suggestion, but can we call the next thread:

Can Jess run without her double K, away from HMRC with 8k of GFMand far away...
channeling Ariana Grande

phoebe & me #2 (8k scam goal achieved) thank you, Next...I’m off to Next.

• Heart
  • Haha

Peppa123

Neil’s Twitter has gone too and there were comments on there calling a woman a ‘big fat dirty slag’ and saying people on benefits should die and referring to a ‘dirty Islamic state’- so disgusting; I wish I’d screenshoted them now.
ive said this about Neil before him and Jess had a good laugh at someone in one of their vlogs once. They were driving somewhere and laughing about how fat someone they drove past was. Him and his little squeeky girly voice and his little woman sized feet.

• Wow
  • Angry

monga

VIP Member
Jess is doing vlogmas and what a ray of sunshine Florence is, she’s such a beauty and a very pleasant child always smiling 🙂

nik1231

Chatty Member
Wow actually quite shocked at how much ive missed considering ive watched for years i think wenever ive read here its always been prasing jess so anything i didnt agree on just felt i was nit picky 😂
Honestly, I’ve always been confused by the love for her. I like her, don’t get me wrong, and I like that her content is more honest and not always the typical things you see on YT, but there’s so much to criticise for too.

ok, so she’s honest, but lots of the things she breaks down and cried or moans about, are things that every other parent has to deal with and just gets on with it because that’s parenthood. Plus, these parents probably have full time jobs, so have more reason to breakdown!

The way she treat P really makes me feel uncomfortable. Even when she’s spending time with her, she’s usually huffing at her. I really hope that’s something she can change because while she doesn’t see it as damaging, it’s definitely something P will pick up on; esp the difference made between the 2 girls.

she is most definitely work shy. Life is hard, parenting is hard but most people just have to get on and do it. She’s lucky to be able to sit about and read her books in the middle of the day, but how about find a way to earn an income during that time if you want to have a breast reduction, instead of just relying on other people to pay for it. It genuinely blows my mind that people expect others to find their lifestyle. If you want something, then you have to make sacrifices to get it, either by working harder or cutting back!

also, she prides herself on being honest and different, but I think she tries too hard to be that. There’s such a thing as over sharing, and she definitely does that!

Actually I don’t think she’s a nice person at all, she just covers it with the facade of honesty.

• Heart

Sallydally

VIP Member
😂😂Its actually laughable that shes thinks its acceptable considering she is so frugal and tight to expect viewers to pay for her tits 🙄get neill to pay if shes that desperate
I don’t think they have much money at all for Neil to pay. She’s always come across like they really struggle and just about make ends meet which is even more cheeky she’s expecting viewers to pay. Not like she’d be able to return the favour in someone needed her help! If they had saved £10 a week for years and she was really getting desperate I think that’s a bit different but to say she’s wanted this for years but has done NOTHING to help herself.......actions speak louder than words

just wanted to add about them buying the bungalow comments, I totally agree. That is never going to happen! If she can save for a boob reduction they will never save a deposit for a house.

Reactions: 10

Honeyboo22

She has a neck she protrays herself as so honest and real for years shes wanted the procedure done yet wants her viewers to pay for it yet she wants to contribute fuck all herself this is the same girl that shouted at her kid over a cheap yougart wasted shes a tight assed wagon she got a haul of books not so long ago and why didnt she get neil to give her some cash for Christmas instead of presents as she clearly is so desperate 🤔🙄shes looking for the full money from her viewers she must have no shame get up off your ass and work for what you want like the rest of us 💯

• Heart

nik1231

Chatty Member
I’m shocked that she’s gone down this route! I didn’t think she would do this!

I agree, I think she is work shy. I would never dream of doing this! Get a job and save like everybody else. Also, I completely agree that if it was so important she should have sacrificed on other things.

Also, I really don’t like how she is with P sometimes. Posting a photo of F and P, but commenting ‘of Florence, you are my ray of sunshine.’ What about P? I know she gets a lot of credit for being honest, but honestly sometimes her parenting is questionable. She gets ratty with P so much and it almost feels like sometimes the poor kid can’t do anything right!

Gracessecret

exactly, I don’t see why she wouldn’t share it. It’s disgusting that she’s raised that amount of money and won’t show where the money is going.
I find her and Neil’s relationship so strange, like when she used to go food shopping for just her and P and then get Neil some frozen crap but say he’d pay her back. Or she’d get his family Christmas/birthday tat and he’d give her the money. She never seemed to cook for him either, I also don’t think I’ve ever seen a healthy, yummy looking meal cooked in that house. Rice and bloody broccoli all the time 🥴
Agree with all of this - it seems a very bizarre set up, but it definitely explains why he won’t help her with the boob job!

It might see like a trivial thing but it would drive me insane having to watch my husband eat the same frozen rubbish every day. Maybe I’m being naive or don’t understand because I’m not a fussy eater but I think it’s quite pathetic at his age really, and I’m surprised she doesn’t push him to change or try and help him? Very weird couple 🤔 I just hope their children don’t follow his example!

• Heart

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Looks like she will hit her target soon and then she can crawl back under her rock and stop the begging

i actually think she will do....the fangirls who donated won't get much for their money. i think are videos will be so sparse, and she didnt post much on insta before this anyway

she will disappear i think...got what she wanted

• Heart

Lead85

VIP Member
I didn’t realise it was a recent video either. All the more reason why people shouldn’t add to her begging bowl. Do it the way everyone else has to who needs to go down the private route, get a loan or wait until you’ve saved for it 😡