Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s at just over £1600 now so it’s going well. One of her subs said they understood how people were calling her out as she’s sat at home instead of working and saving
E59F06F6-2F30-4625-AF95-E87846A8DF29.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I only remember her working part time in boots with Ellie what did she do before that?

Reactions: 5
I only remember her working part time in boots with Ellie what did she do before that?
I thought that but didn’t want to say without being sure 😂😂

she worked part time in new look, then got an office job in 2014.

then left to have P by the looks of it, and she’s done a weekend boots job/cleaning since I think

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve only followed her from she had P I don’t know how long she’s had her channel for or if she’s ever said what she did before she had P?

Reactions: 2
I’ve only followed her from she had P I don’t know how long she’s had her channel for or if she’s ever said what she did before she had P?
She lived in America for a bit, I never followed her first channel and the videos are gone from it,
she did retail back then and didn’t really know what her plan was career wise.
looks like she moved in with Neil and the rest is history

she worked full time for less than a year going on timings, which is fine, she had a child so did what worked for her which is fine! but “back to full time work” over 6 years later is a stretch

What did she study at Uni? that’s where she met Ellie, has she got debt from that she didn’t seem to use it in her career ( whatever it was) @lexiloo do you know saying as you’re the queen of the YT vid library 😂

• Haha
Neil’s Twitter has gone too and there were comments on there calling a woman a ‘big fat dirty slag’ and saying people on benefits should die and referring to a ‘dirty Islamic state’- so disgusting; I wish I’d screenshoted them now.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What did she study at Uni? that’s where she met Ellie, has she got debt from that she didn’t seem to use it in her career ( whatever it was) @lexiloo do you know saying as you’re the queen of the YT vid library 😂
haha I do have a talent for watching once and remembering forever but I only started watching her when P was about two so not seen much of the earlier things, she might have mentioned it prior to me watching her, i'd be interested to know though.

I may be wrong but I’m not sure she went to uni unless she means uni when she says college? I think they both studied makeup/beauty? I’m just shocked that she seemingly doesn’t need the money to quit her job when she has 2 kids to feed (clearly Neil keeps his money to himself) alongside knowing that she was planning on having her boobs done

Reactions: 6
Neil’s Twitter has gone too and there were comments on there calling a woman a ‘big fat dirty slag’ and saying people on benefits should die and referring to a ‘dirty Islamic state’- so disgusting; I wish I’d screenshoted them now.
ive said this about Neil before him and Jess had a good laugh at someone in one of their vlogs once. They were driving somewhere and laughing about how fat someone they drove past was. Him and his little squeeky girly voice and his little woman sized feet.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
So Neil and Jess must be reading here if they deleted his Twitter after it was mentioned yesterday about his questionable comments there.

Scum bags. Absolute scum

I think it was a BTEC makeup yoke 😬

Reactions: 8
ive said this about Neil before him and Jess had a good laugh at someone in one of their vlogs once. They were driving somewhere and laughing about how fat someone they drove past was. Him and his little squeeky girly voice and his little woman sized feet.
Maybe that’s the true reason behind it? Pea head Neil doesn’t like fat birds and Jess has said her boobs made her feel fat and frumpy.

he is the more feminine of the two. i used to feel sorry for her because she seems to tower over him. anyway,why would he remove his twitter overnight? why not just delete the crap comments

Reactions: 7
So Neil and Jess must be reading here if they deleted his Twitter after it was mentioned yesterday about his questionable comments there.

Scum bags. Absolute scum

I think it was a BTEC makeup yoke 😬
Jesus b tec sure they do that in secondary school I thought they met at uni 😂 neither of them even wear makeup, only Ellie sticks a bit of Red lippy on, now and then 💄

Wow wtf im shocked at neils comments :O

She’s at just over £1600 now so it’s going well. One of her subs said they understood how people were calling her out as she’s sat at home instead of working and saving View attachment 423468
Whatever way she spins.it she could have saved a little each month since p was little even 5.10.15 a month all adds up imagine if she saved from when she had P or p was 1 she would have had the money by now i know they kept changing on a second but i personally think they always planned a nother one or even started saving when ttc with florence theres so many ways they could have done this but has resorted to begging shameful just shameful

Im still confused why shes asking for full price on gfm when she Apperently has savings

Last edited:
he is the more feminine of the two. i used to feel sorry for her because she seems to tower over him. anyway,why would he remove his twitter overnight? why not just delete the crap comments
well I can only assume the lovely Neil probably knows the comments mentioned here were the tip of a very problematic ice berg.
if you have a history of being a dick you probably forget how many times you’ve done it, better to delete it all than have someone screenshot evidence

Reactions: 7
well I can only assume the lovely Neil probably knows the comments mentioned here were the tip of a very problematic ice berg.
if you have a history of being a dick you probably forget how many times you’ve done it, better to delete it all than have someone screenshot evidence
Wow im really shocked at neil i always found their wedding a real odd one i always got the impression jess was controlling and neil wanted everyone there i remember his brothers kicking off for not being invited tbh as much as i get jess wanting low key i fully understand them being hurt if i got a call to say my brother got married id be hurt to

she didnt even invite her elderly nan as it “” would be too much hassle “ as she needed a wheelchair

• Wow
Reactions: 8
More comments deleted. Honestly it would get a lot of people in trouble at work or if you ever go for a promotion a lot of companies will check your online presence. The only reason I didn’t screenshot was it seemed wrong. I would get struck off if it was me.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.