Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly i want to watch just to see what tit comes out of her mouth and how she navigates buying stuff etc does she realise she wont be able to show home bargains hauls anymore no more next sale videos because people will be straight on her saying why did u spend it on this and not save for somthing that would change ur life so much apperently she would literally buy books cuz it did not fit the colour scheme of her book shelfs yes it may be a tenner here and there but if u see her collection that would add up over time it actually this whole situation has really made me hurt and angry and i know people may go its a stranger why do u care i remmember watching jess when p was very young i feel like ive followed her journey and really still am in shook shes done this to the point i dont feel i can watch anymore and idk it just feels odd wen its someone u kinda did respect and actually like yes there was odd things but i always found myself saying an excuse like with her attitude with p oh its a bad day or oh shes a first time mum but then again seeing how she is with f now it justt blows my mind how somone can not be who u think they are which i know sounds sillly cuz im the first to take the piss out of little minions when they go on the defense but and rage and say how can u not see this person for who they are but i know from others on here im not the only one she had fooled im just so so shocked but i just hope she realises this could be the start of down fall for her channel yes the videos will bring views but what a years time this content will be dead and gone and only the loyal ones will be left if anyone has stuck around or if her channels still up i recon come september she will go again i just hope more people wise up to this tit realise people are not who u think sorry for this rant/ramble just have no words when she is refusing to show where this money is going why r people not questioning it
I know none of us will feel the same again- I’m gutted she was my fave before this.

Just had a thought maybe consultation was after the GFM, so she didn’t even pay for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
As much as I don’t agree with what she’s doing, I do hope she continues to make videos though, but I suspect she won’t.

Reactions: 3
I know it’s prob too early for a name suggestion, but can we call the next thread:

Can Jess run without her double K, away from HMRC with 8k of GFMand far away...
channeling Ariana Grande

phoebe & me #2 (8k scam goal achieved) thank you, Next...I’m off to Next.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If she WAS totally honest, she wouldn’t have an issue sharing where every single penny will go. I’d rather that then risk people thinking I’m lying

Reactions: 10
If she WAS totally honest, she wouldn’t have an issue sharing where every single penny will go. I’d rather that then risk people thinking I’m lying
exactly, I don’t see why she wouldn’t share it. It’s disgusting that she’s raised that amount of money and won’t show where the money is going.
I find her and Neil’s relationship so strange, like when she used to go food shopping for just her and P and then get Neil some frozen crap but say he’d pay her back. Or she’d get his family Christmas/birthday tat and he’d give her the money. She never seemed to cook for him either, I also don’t think I’ve ever seen a healthy, yummy looking meal cooked in that house. Rice and bloody broccoli all the time 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 7
exactly, I don’t see why she wouldn’t share it. It’s disgusting that she’s raised that amount of money and won’t show where the money is going.
I find her and Neil’s relationship so strange, like when she used to go food shopping for just her and P and then get Neil some frozen crap but say he’d pay her back. Or she’d get his family Christmas/birthday tat and he’d give her the money. She never seemed to cook for him either, I also don’t think I’ve ever seen a healthy, yummy looking meal cooked in that house. Rice and bloody broccoli all the time 🥴
Agree with all of this - it seems a very bizarre set up, but it definitely explains why he won’t help her with the boob job!

It might see like a trivial thing but it would drive me insane having to watch my husband eat the same frozen rubbish every day. Maybe I’m being naive or don’t understand because I’m not a fussy eater but I think it’s quite pathetic at his age really, and I’m surprised she doesn’t push him to change or try and help him? Very weird couple 🤔 I just hope their children don’t follow his example!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Agree with all of this - it seems a very bizarre set up, but it definitely explains why he won’t help her with the boob job!

It might see like a trivial thing but it would drive me insane having to watch my husband eat the same frozen rubbish every day. Maybe I’m being naive or don’t understand because I’m not a fussy eater but I think it’s quite pathetic at his age really, and I’m surprised she doesn’t push him to change or try and help him? Very weird couple 🤔 I just hope their children don’t follow his example!
their wedding was the only that got me im suprised more people didnt pull jess up on it it seemed super controlling of her to say they could not have no family then neil wanted family so she allowed some i always thought that was a bit bizzare and always felt it was slightly jealously on jesses part cuz she does not have a big family like neil

but i totally agree the whole his or my money is just so so werid me and my husband have been together ever since we moved in together which was 3 years before we even got married everything was ours we paid for things together like i find it odd when people split their bills cuz to me if your living together it should be joint the fact ''neils money is his own'' is so odd and how people just accept that is so odd yes me and my partner have money in the sense of we will have x amount in our bank accounts each to do whatever we want if i want to treat myself or he does but the main billls r joint i would never say thats his money ever cause its our money our home our lives

honestly the more i think about their life its just very bizzare also anyone found it odd that ellie has not shared the gfm on social media ?

Reactions: 6
their wedding was the only that got me im suprised more people didnt pull jess up on it it seemed super controlling of her to say they could not have no family then neil wanted family so she allowed some i always thought that was a bit bizzare and always felt it was slightly jealously on jesses part cuz she does not have a big family like neil

but i totally agree the whole his or my money is just so so werid me and my husband have been together ever since we moved in together which was 3 years before we even got married everything was ours we paid for things together like i find it odd when people split their bills cuz to me if your living together it should be joint the fact ''neils money is his own'' is so odd and how people just accept that is so odd yes me and my partner have money in the sense of we will have x amount in our bank accounts each to do whatever we want if i want to treat myself or he does but the main billls r joint i would never say thats his money ever cause its our money our home our lives

honestly the more i think about their life its just very bizzare also anyone found it odd that ellie has not shared the gfm on social media ?
Totally agree! I didn’t really think much in the past, but now the GFM has happened I just get the impression that she’s a bit of a madam deep down beneath the “honesty”. It seems that everything is her way or no way. She is pulling sympathy cards and reacting to people’s valid enquiries about the financial aspect with sob stories so maybe that’s what she’s really like 🤔 and yeah I actually expected Ellie to appear on the comments but I haven’t seen anything from her? Although I probably missed it if she has said anything

• Heart
ellie hasn't shared it, no,and thats down to their coluded arrogance. "we won't have to lift a finger or donate a penny jess, just you watch. the gullible sheep will do it allllll for you,it happens to other instascummers so it will happen for you. sod it, just go for it"

i can imagine how their convo unfolds...eh ellie? am i wrong?? make an account and tell us, we know you both read here

or maybe its the other way and ellie is very principled and they have fallen out over it.....might be why jess found it so easy to turn on the waterworks if she's lost a friend over it.....the conversation above still happened though, but with neil instead of ellie.....come on neil,make an account and set me straight?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think Jess is a very selfish person and I would be gutted if my son ended up with a woman like her. Everything is about HER. I remember from blogs in the old bungalow how she would never go to birthdays to do with Neil’s Side of the family and even worse she’d keep P at home and Neil would go on his own. She used to say Neil was a ‘sh*t’ name too. How bloody disrespectful. Above poster was right, she is a madam. It’s got to be her way or the high way.

• Wow
I think Jess is a very selfish person and I would be gutted if my son ended up with a woman like her. Everything is about HER. I remember from blogs in the old bungalow how she would never go to birthdays to do with Neil’s Side of the family and even worse she’d keep P at home and Neil would go on his own. She used to say Neil was a ‘sh*t’ name too. How bloody disrespectful. Above poster was right, she is a madam. It’s got to be her way or the high way.
Yeah I don’t think she’d ever donate to someone else’s GFM in a million years.

ellie hasn't shared it, no,and thats down to their coluded arrogance. "we won't have to lift a finger or donate a penny jess, just you watch. the gullible sheep will do it allllll for you,it happens to other instascummers so it will happen for you. sod it, just go for it"
Ellie hasn't shared it but she did donate £50, she was one of the first ones

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I quite liked Ellie when she started her channel. She worked in boots, seemed happy most of the time and actually liked her child. I don’t understand how her and Jess were friends!

honestly i want to watch just to see what tit comes out of her mouth and how she navigates buying stuff etc does she realise she wont be able to show home bargains hauls anymore no more next sale videos because people will be straight on her saying why did u spend it on this and not save for somthing that would change ur life so much apperently she would literally buy books cuz it did not fit the colour scheme of her book shelfs yes it may be a tenner here and there but if u see her collection that would add up over time it actually this whole situation has really made me hurt and angry and i know people may go its a stranger why do u care i remmember watching jess when p was very young i feel like ive followed her journey and really still am in shook shes done this to the point i dont feel i can watch anymore and idk it just feels odd wen its someone u kinda did respect and actually like yes there was odd things but i always found myself saying an excuse like with her attitude with p oh its a bad day or oh shes a first time mum but then again seeing how she is with f now it justt blows my mind how somone can not be who u think they are which i know sounds sillly cuz im the first to take the piss out of little minions when they go on the defense but and rage and say how can u not see this person for who they are but i know from others on here im not the only one she had fooled im just so so shocked but i just hope she realises this could be the start of down fall for her channel yes the videos will bring views but what a years time this content will be dead and gone and only the loyal ones will be left if anyone has stuck around or if her channels still up i recon come september she will go again i just hope more people wise up to this tit realise people are not who u think sorry for this rant/ramble just have no words when she is refusing to show where this money is going why r people not questioning it
Sorry but reading that hurt my brain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.