Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like watching Jess, have to say sometimes I've thought she is a little close to the wire on some things she says but on the whole she's probably the only family vlogger I would consistently watch.

I've no view on the GFM page, people seem to set them up nowadays for anything and if people want to donate then more fool them IMO. I personally wouldn't donate for something like that, but each to thier own. Have to agree she could definitely make some savings of her own, there was no need for the general plastic tat in the stocking at Christmas and she could have foregone presents for herself and Neil if she was seriously trying to save.

I do wonder where she will go with her channel now though. I always got the impression lately that she wasn't vlogging for enjoyment, more for the fact that she made vlogs of when P was little so felt she had to do the same for Florence. I wonder if now her subscribers are donating, she will feel more pressure to keep up the vlogs. If anything, I was expecting her to fizzle away from YouTube in the not too distant future.

I'm intrigued to see the next video.

Reactions: 5
The next video is the big emotional breakdown she said at the beginning of last one, where she explains her NHS refusal...
why she needs funding, says that they have savings and will explain that. After that books, Florence’s 1 year update, Easter baskets and Next Sale but I don’t why I think this but she may disappear like Ellie after the op, who knows.

The next video is the big emotional breakdown she said at the beginning of last one, where she explains her NHS refusal...
why she needs funding, says that they have savings and will explain that. After that books, Florence’s 1 year update, Easter baskets and Next Sale but I don’t why I think this but she may disappear like Ellie after the op, who knows.
Ellie’s still active on Insta .I think since she’s moved out on her own she doesn’t get as much time having the two kids but she seems to see a lot of her family , doesn’t really mention Jess much .

Reactions: 3
I don’t see how she could disappear now. Surely she owes it to the people who have donated to continue to make videos.

Reactions: 6
Well until the op she will I guess, but her Insta’s private now so there’s some element of pulling back and I don’t think the criticism she had got over this will help.

I watched an old video recently where she was doing an Aldi haul, and Neil came in and started muttering about how much she'd bought and said she didn't need to buy the whole shop - half of it was for him! Crisps for Neil, frozen chips for Neil, sausages rolls for Neil's lunches etc etc etc!
Omg I remember this! Also, I can never understand how he only eats chicken nuggets and chips everyday and nothing else? It would drive me mad- he must feel rotten inside! Can’t be a good example for P and F either

Omg I remember this! Also, I can never understand how he only eats chicken nuggets and chips everyday and nothing else? It would drive me mad- he must feel rotten inside! Can’t be a good example for P and F either
I know! He's such a picky eater! I couldn't be bothered with having to make separate meals every day.

Someone needs to send that clip to her, “It’s not right to set up a GFM” 😳 how the tables have turned eh Jess and basically laughing at it. I definitely think Ellie is the one behind all this, although Jess knows it’s wrong so I can’t understand why she’s done it. Anyone else get the feeling that Neil is controlling of the money? Surely he can help his wife out

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Someone needs to send that clip to her, “It’s not right to set up a GFM” 😳 how the tables have turned eh Jess and basically laughing at it. I definitely think Ellie is the one behind all this, although Jess knows it’s wrong so I can’t understand why she’s done it. Anyone else get the feeling that Neil is controlling of the money? Surely he can help his wife out
I think we’re forgetting Neil’s money is his money 😂
I’d love to send that clip to her or put the link in the vid but it would only be deleted and I’d be blocked so I don’t think anyone would see it 🤷‍♂️

• Heart
No mention of the constant pain or suffering in that clip it looked like she was making fun of it :sneaky:

plus she was pregnant here too, so she would have been at a worst with the back ache, pain etc

plus she was pregnant here too, so she would have been at a worst with the back ache, pain etc
Thats my point people do suffer in silence but if it was genuinally a struggle every day like being made out would u be laugh thing and taking the piss out of it this is all for attention and sympathey thats clear as day

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No way! Didn’t realise it wasn’t so long ago. You’re totally right, if there was this desperate need for this right now
A) she wouldn’t have made a joke of it like that
B) nhs would be more likely to fund it if she was suffering as badly as she says she is

• Heart
I didn’t realise it was a recent video either. All the more reason why people shouldn’t add to her begging bowl. Do it the way everyone else has to who needs to go down the private route, get a loan or wait until you’ve saved for it 😡

Reactions: 10
I would never do this but I feel like emailing the mail. I think she was convinced she could blag the NHS and she would never have had to resort to this 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.