Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m so shocked to be honest, I totally changed my opinion. There are far better causes to put your money to, like cancer patients being denied treatment and if she’s waited for so long already what’s another few months, I get she doesn’t want to drain the NHS but what happens if she only raises £2000. Is she seriously going to be able to pay the rest? I think she could put up with it in past because she knew she may have another baby and then as soon as she had her it was I want a reduction now.... months is nothing to wait on the NHS for essentially free cosmetic surgery....

Reactions: 5
Yeah I’m so shocked to be honest, I totally changed my opinion. There are far better causes to put your money to, like cancer patients being denied treatment and if she’s waited for so long already what’s another few months, I get she doesn’t want to drain the NHS but what happens if she only raises £2000. Is she seriously going to be able to pay the rest? I think she could put up with it in past because she knew she may have another baby and then as soon as she had her it was I want a reduction now.... months is nothing to wait on the NHS for essentially free cosmetic surgery....
Its really angered me if im honest and pissed me off i know it shouldnt but i got cancer in the family and they have had treatments cancelled or stopped due to corona and to see someone begging for donations for comestic surgery ( for health reasons) just hurts 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just don’t get the I phoned my GP and they wouldn’t see me. Of course not, it’s not an emergency, it’s an ongoing health issue which you have put up with for over 8 years and in the middle of a pandemic decide to seek treatment. People with urgent problems are scared to go to their doctors for fear of wasting their time. I had a thyroid condition and my levels were dangerously low to the point I couldn’t get out of bed and I only went in when the blood test said I needed to go in urgently and it could affect my organs if untreated. The NHS are struggling to process referrals, why did she expect otherwise now. That’s what I don’t get...

Reactions: 9
I think her followers r gonna donate sadly and it wouldnt suprise me if she asks insta friends to share the post too just angers me

I just don’t get the I phoned my GP and they wouldn’t see me. Of course not, it’s not an emergency, it’s an ongoing health issue which you have put up with for over 8 years and in the middle of a pandemic decide to seek treatment. People with urgent problems are scared to go to their doctors for fear of wasting their time. I had a thyroid condition and my levels were dangerously low to the point I couldn’t get out of bed and I only went in when the blood test said I needed to go in urgently and it could affect my organs if untreated. The NHS are struggling to process referrals, why did she expect otherwise now. That’s what I don’t get...
I mean i have big boobs dont experience pain like she does so dont feel i can comment i dont feel it was right in a pandemic though

Reactions: 3
It might sound stupid because I don’t know her, but this has really annoyed me for all the reasons other members have said about other urgent health conditions, the pandemic etc. Could she not just save up and stop buying tat (as others have said?) Maybe find a job to work in the evenings/weekends or something. Really sad that she’s become a sellout

• Heart
Reactions: 6
One of jesses friend has jumped on my comment bet its neil do u guys remember in snacks and chats 1 jess said neil made a fake account to defend her ?

It might sound stupid because I don’t know her, but this has really annoyed me for all the reasons other members have said about other urgent health conditions, the pandemic etc. Could she not just save up and stop buying tat (as others have said?) Maybe find a job to work in the evenings/weekends or something. Really sad that she’s become a sellout
No it has me ive sat here so angry due to my aunty having cancer and her treatment interupted this has really tipped me over the edge tonight already had a bad day lol

• Heart
Cancer referrals are down because people don’t want to waste their GPS time. I honestly believe she waited till she was done having children and expected to get one instantly.

Reactions: 5
Cancer referrals are down because people don’t want to waste their GPS time. I honestly believe she waited till she was done having children and expected to get one instantly.
Yeah i think so too she was told by the physio she would have a good case but she should have done more research first before taking that word as gospel

Reactions: 2
Yeah but I think that was when everyone thought COVID would be gone after the first lockdown. We’ve all had to alter our expectations for the NHS in light of this and only seek medical treatment when urgent...

Yeah but I think that was when everyone thought COVID would be gone after the first lockdown. We’ve all had to alter our expectations for the NHS in light of this and only seek medical treatment when urgent...
Yeah i think she thought it would just happen which is silly as jess seems someone who researchers alot about things before she does them i dont know her followers r sticking by her though

Reactions: 1
Yeah i think she thought it would just happen which is silly as jess seems someone who researchers alot about things before she does them i dont know her followers r sticking by her though
I personally think it will be taken down. I think if it bothers you then much, then you do what you need to do. That’s my personal opinion and the timing is horrific. Why now when she’s put up with it for 8 years...I would have so much more respect if she hadn’t wasted so much of the NHS’ time, got annoyed with them for not seeing her when it could be done over the phone, said I’ll go private implying she’ll pay for it, when she’s asking other people to, which is their choice I guess but why not do that straight away? I bet if the NHS said they’ll see her tomorrow she’d go.

I’m surprised she’s stated she’s not like every other vlogger she’s an honest and genuine person ...makes me think that’s how she’d hope people would see her and not what she’s really about , who says that about themselves 🤔

Reactions: 4
I personally think it will be taken down. I think if it bothers you then much, then you do what you need to do. That’s my personal opinion and the timing is horrific. Why now when she’s put up with it for 8 years...I would have so much more respect if she hadn’t wasted so much of the NHS’ time, got annoyed with them for not seeing her when it could be done over the phone, said I’ll go private implying she’ll pay for it, when she’s asking other people to, which is their choice I guess but why not do that straight away? I bet if the NHS said they’ll see her tomorrow she’d go.
Exactly shes stropping because it cant be done now if u have waited this long then why not just wait longer if it was that much of an issue u would cut back completley on xmas etc everything to save what u could to pay for it yourself its made her look ao different in my eyes knowing shes begging followers for money it makes me feel not right

I’m surprised she’s stated she’s not like every other vlogger she’s an honest and genuine person ...makes me think that’s how she’d hope people would see her and not what she’s really about , who says that about themselves 🤔
I literally just said this to my husband was telling him about it its very odd i also got the impression thats wat she wanted her “”brand”” to be like oh look at me im honest and raw honestly shes not the only youtuber who saids it how it is and she only is like it as she doesnt get brand deals etc idk ive just seen jess so different from this situation ive never expected this from her

Idk why she dont just give herself another year to save save every bit of money u can i personally could not get a comestic surgery knowing others have paid for it personally

• Heart
Exactly shes stropping because it cant be done now if u have waited this long then why not just wait longer if it was that much of an issue u would cut back completley on xmas etc everything to save what u could to pay for it yourself its made her look ao different in my eyes knowing shes begging followers for money it makes me feel not right

I literally just said this to my husband was telling him about it its very odd i also got the impression thats wat she wanted her “”brand”” to be like oh look at me im honest and raw honestly shes not the only youtuber who saids it how it is and she only is like it as she doesnt get brand deals etc idk ive just seen jess so different from this situation ive never expected this from her

Idk why she dont just give herself another year to save save every bit of money u can i personally could not get a comestic surgery knowing others have paid for it personally
I used to watch her friend Ellie I know some find her ditsy and annoying but I always thought she was more genuine and open than Jess .I always think you get a certain feel about someone .

See I just think why not? Those who can afford to and want to donate will do so. Those that dont want to or cannot won't.

I dont think someone should have to be destitute to ask for help.

Say she was suffering from chronic pain for some other reason and it was taking its toll on her mental and physical wellbeing, as well as impacting on how she parents, but wanted to raise money for a piece of equipment that would take the pain away... then I feel she wouldn't be getting so much stick, but because it's boobs people look at it differently?

Reactions: 14
I think it was the timing and the NHS thing that threw me off.

If other people are willing to make sacrifices fair enough, although pain is a scale from being controlled by pain to being in agony and completely unmanageable, so to say pain is a bit vague to me...

Thing about Jess is she is tight with her money I very much doubt she would ever ever help pay towards another youtubers cosmetic surgery . So to beg online for something she could wait for. She says in the comments she think she will get it in June. So expect lots more begging vlogs coming up. I’m cringing so hard for her right now. Taking advantage of her followers at this time when so many have so little.

Surely if you were in pain for years you'd have it sorted before now her mum is a nurse so would be able to point her in the right direction it doesn't seem to hinder her day to day life .I always thought it was in the clothes dept she seemed to struggle the most with dresses etc not fitting right .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.