Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not so keen now- this whole situation has been manipulated to make them get the maximum £.

From hiding the new car, to quitting her job. Anyone can shop at the sale in Primark or at charity shops, that doesn’t mean they don’t have money. I think they probably have more cash than we think. The whole “Neil’s money is his own“ doesnot add up. He bought her a Michael Kors watch for Christmas. They were massive around 2014- I had one and it was 250, he seemed to spoil her.

In the vlog wifey goes to London he books her a 5 star hotel as a treat and gives her a card stuffed with cash.

Omg how did I not know this thread exists?! 😱

Can't lie, I audibly gasped when I saw the photos of her boobs. I would be very keen to sort those out if they were mine too.

I cringed when I saw the GFM, but I still can't bring myself to dislike her. I think she's seen an opportunity to make money from her subs and gone for it. Probably sees how every other mum vlogger has made money over the years and thinks this is her chance. 50% can't blame her, other 50% disappointed/embarrassed for her. Guess she must be desperate.

Don't get me started on Neil. bleeping odd bloke, eats like a kid with his frozen food, crisps and sweets. And the size 6 feet, lol, I can't. He sounds so whiney too. I find their financial arrangement so odd, like whatever they make is their own and not shared. Are they in a marriage or not? If my husband was possessive over 'his' money it would put me right off him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Exactly! I found it really strange when she was like “I’m not discussing my job. Neil says I don’t have to put my life online” when she has literally discussed the most TMI things in the past 🤣 it was completely brushed under the carpet.

It just seems so calculated asking for the money now using a sob story when, let’s be honest, she’s had a long time and lots of opportunities to save herself. I also agree with the previous poster who said that she emboldened certain things (“pain”, “mental health”, “change my life”) or whatever, especially as she brings her children into it too. Very manipulative
It's laughable he lets his daughter appear online naked ( he was there ) but she can't discuss her job :rolleyes:

The GFM has stalled no donations since yesterday I wonder will she put up part 2 of the vid

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched the last five mins to see the summary and it’s all tears and im blown away by my followers... and just crying really.
Doesn’t mention any negativity of address anything in the part I watched filmed since last video.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I watched it and OMG it’s not that she was refused help on the nhs, just that she hasn’t heard anything so has decided to go private. i Have no words really.🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s decided to go private even though she can’t get credit.

she has savings but ‘lost’ her job.

and sick of waiting on nhs.

some woman just donated 1.5k!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I do feel sorry for her, it sounds like she's so down by it and understandably frustrated. I think she does come across as self-aware - she knows she's not the priority in the grand scheme of things and totally recognises there are much bigger things going on in the world. She is allowed to feel disappointed by the process and frustrated that she's no further forward 7+ months later. I get what she's saying about her weight: it doesn't matter what she weighs, her boobs will not shrink, she's ticked all the boxes so what more can she do? The NHS is so poorly funded.

Reactions: 9
She’s decided to go private even though she can’t get credit.

she has savings but ‘lost’ her job.

and sick of waiting on nhs.

some woman just donated 1.5k!
What the duck!! Michelle Freeman, I need some money for driving lessons cam you help me please 🤣

I do feel sorry for her, it sounds like she's so down by it and understandably frustrated. I think she does come across as self-aware - she knows she's not the priority in the grand scheme of things and totally recognises there are much bigger things going on in the world. She is allowed to feel disappointed by the process and frustrated that she's no further forward 7+ months later. I get what she's saying about her weight: it doesn't matter what she weighs, her boobs will not shrink, she's ticked all the boxes so what more can she do? The NHS is so poorly funded.
Her boobs will probably get worse the more weight she loses

The NHS is essentially there to keep people alive.

It wouldn’t be fair for them to pick and choose who to help, the need is so massive they essentially can’t provide cosmetic surgery with health benefits.

Yeah, she said that. The more weight she loses, the worse they look because they're even more obvious.

The NHS is essentially there to keep people alive.

It wouldn’t be fair for them to pick and choose who to help, the need is so massive they essentially can’t provide cosmetic surgery with health benefits.
Hmm, no it's not as black and white as that. The NHS is a public healthcare service and I think something like this comes under that - it's a health issue and she needs this operation for her mental and physical wellbeing. And actually, it seems like they do pick and choose based on every trust having different criteria to qualify for the op.

Reactions: 3
Sorry I disagree she could get a job and work for it; she gave her job up.

From what I read it’s pretty much a blanket ban on it now. Everyone I heard who’s had one had one 1was 15 years ago.

This isn’t a rave thread anymore.

plus it’s not fair on the people who pay if she gets one.

Hmm, no it's not as black and white as that. The NHS is a public healthcare service and I think something like this comes under that - it's a health issue and she needs this operation for her mental and physical wellbeing. And actually, it seems like they do pick and choose based on every trust having different criteria to qualify for the op.
[/QUOTE]

help me please 🤣

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
The only problem I have is with the go fund me. she wanted a reduction for 10 years so why has she never saved money for it. A few pounds a week would soon add up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not raving about her, I'm criticising the NHS because they're poorly funded and things like this SHOULD be funded if the criteria is met.

Reactions: 1
Too many people meet the criteria I would imagine; 100,000 people died because of Covid this year. Every area of the NHS is underfunded. They should have more funding but it is what it is.

Yeah, she said that. The more weight she loses, the worse they look because they're even more obvious.

I'm not raving about her, I'm criticising the NHS because they're poorly funded and things like this SHOULD be funded if the criteria is met.

I’ve got mixed feelings after watching the video.

Yes I agree with others that she knows she’s wanted this for so long and could have began saving years ago. But at the same time I think she was naive and genuinely thought getting the one on the NHS would be simple, going private probably didn’t cross her mind until she realised how difficult it was on the NHS 🤷🏼‍♀️ She seemed genuinely grateful and emotional at the end of the video but I dunno 🤷🏼‍♀️
I can’t believe someone donated £1,500!!

Last edited:
A lot of referrals have been paused on the NHS at the moment due to covid. I haven’t watched the video yet, Is this what’s happened with hers? I was under the impression that she’s been refused for the treatment altogether and that’s why she’s started a GFM!

Too many people meet the criteria I would imagine; 100,000 people died because of Covid this year. Every area of the NHS is underfunded. They should have more funding but it is what it is.
Come on, the NHS was underfunded long before Covid, this has been a problem for years. Yes, 100,000 people dying because of Covid is terribly sad and I'd imagine some of those deaths preventable if the NHS had been sufficiently funded (and a competent government in charge). Plus you wouldn't be saying "it is what it is" if you had a 41cm measurement from your collar bone to your nipple, I think it would probably get you quite down over the years. I can't even relate to her problem but I'd imagine it would make me feel terribly depressed. Anyway, the whole NHS thing is me getting off topic so I'll leave it at that.

I agree with the other poster that said she obviously thought it would be a done deal on the NHS and now she's learning the hard way.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.