Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t help but feel Neil leaves her to get on with everything and offers no help whatsoever, including financially. I’ve always wondered what the hell she sees in him 🤣 I don’t get why she would quit her job and waste so much money constantly on tat! It might be in the sale but it’s still tit that her kids or grown up husband don’t need! I’m just really surprised because her and Ellie would be the first to call out anyone else doing this.
I think he pays for the bills and whatever money she has goes on food, clothes, nappies etc for her and the kids, I'm near sure he pays mostly for his own food other than bits she gets him.

Reactions: 3
I think he pays for the bills and whatever money she has goes on food, clothes, nappies etc for her and the kids, I'm near sure he pays mostly for his own food other than bits she gets him.
Maybe she's claiming as a single parent how else could they afford the rent on the bungalow if she's able to just give up work so easily ? he only works for dynarod that wouldn't pay much.

Reactions: 2
I’m shocked that she’s gone down this route! I didn’t think she would do this!

I agree, I think she is work shy. I would never dream of doing this! Get a job and save like everybody else. Also, I completely agree that if it was so important she should have sacrificed on other things.

Also, I really don’t like how she is with P sometimes. Posting a photo of F and P, but commenting ‘of Florence, you are my ray of sunshine.’ What about P? I know she gets a lot of credit for being honest, but honestly sometimes her parenting is questionable. She gets ratty with P so much and it almost feels like sometimes the poor kid can’t do anything right!

Reactions: 10
Also, I really don’t like how she is with P sometimes. Posting a photo of F and P, but commenting ‘of Florence, you are my ray of sunshine.’ What about P? I know she gets a lot of credit for being honest, but honestly sometimes her parenting is questionable. She gets ratty with P so much and it almost feels like sometimes the poor kid can’t do anything right!
I thought that was a bit mean too. She’s always very negative about Phoebe.
And considering she slags off other mummy vloggers (Mrs meldrum slyly) she named her child Florence Ophelia.....that was defo stolen from Rebecca meldrums kids names 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes she was always so miserable with P as if she was in the way it came across like P was an annoyance to her ,she did lighten up a bit with F but I don't like how she leaves her on her own at times especially when she's doing the ironing she could easily pull the iron on top of her the same when she knew the cot needed lowering but she was too lazy, it took the baby to fall out before she bothered to lower it .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe she's claiming as a single parent how else could they afford the rent on the bungalow if she's able to just give up work so easily ? he only works for dynarod that wouldn't pay much.
Exactly, shes said in vlogs before that shes not initiated to anything because of how much Neil's earns, I think shes lying threw her teeth theres no way they could afford everything on his wage! plus they have talked about wanting to buy the bungalow how could they ever afford that

Reactions: 5
I can't see how his wage would cover all that even if they were on tax credits the rent on the bungalow must be pretty steep plus the car payments and tatt galore there's something a miss somewhere.

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched the full video but I wonder why the nhs knocked her back, I know there would be a delay with covid but I thought she would have been put onto a waiting list. From the pictures she shared I’d say the issue is quite severe, I know someone who had a reduction on the nhs a couple of years ago, she was smaller chested than as Jess I’d say and had the same problems, bad back, mental health issues from it and it really affected her self esteem

Neils whinging little girly voice gets on my nerves. Can you just do a go fund me and not pay tax on £8,000? It’s not like she is a charity .

I do think Neil does more with P than Jess does, and always has.
I don’t think Jess ever bonded with P, she doesn’t seem like a natural Mum with her, which i actually didn’t mind, I always saw it as her being honest about not being a natural mum in general! Until she had Florence and you can see the difference between how she treats them both.

I feel for her when she’s so uncomfortable in her own body, but she can’t beg for her followers to pay for a boob job!!
she’s not asking them to help her feed her children it’s a boob job!! Going bigger or going smaller makes no difference to me it’s still a boob job.
It’s something she’s complained about since I started following her so why has she not been saving for it since then? They had been talking about buying the bungalow if it goes up for sale as well so it’s not that they have no money, she just wants hand outs

Reactions: 7
Apparently they have saved but want as much as possible towards it, this is all explained in the next video but they‘re asking for money now...

• Wow
I was surprised too when I saw how much different she is with F compared to P it looks like it’s going ahead anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ no wonder she wants it shared far and wide
F2208D46-D5CD-40AA-A6A5-5C00C0C2194A.jpeg
ADAB94B3-B4EF-417E-8B52-E3C1AAD4D6D4.jpeg

• Wow
Exactly, shes said in vlogs before that shes not initiated to anything because of how much Neil's earns, I think shes lying threw her teeth theres no way they could afford everything on his wage! plus they have talked about wanting to buy the bungalow how could they ever afford that
Well if this go fund me goes as well as it seems to be she will probably just do another one for Jess’ life changing home deposit.
It eventually gets all youtubers - the easy route of just begging followers. And the sad thing is - it’s works! She’s made a fortune already and no one (except us) is questioning the fact the numbers don’t add up!

woah I wondered why this thread had suddenly gone boom and scratched my head over the new title.....all makes sense now i've caught up. So she says she isn't expecting people to donate and only added the link in the description didn't share it etc yet is asking people to share it right there in the text on the vlog please don't feel like you have to donate but share my page if you can :rolleyes: i've always liked Jess and her raw vlogs, realness etc but this feels planned and calculated.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Apparently they have saved but want as much as possible towards it, this is all explained in the next video but they‘re asking for money now...
so if they get the full 8.5k what they are just going to keep their savings for something else? The bare faced cheek of this girl is unreal!

Reactions: 6
woah I wondered why this thread had suddenly gone boom and scratched my head over the new title.....all makes sense now i've caught up. So she says she isn't expecting people to donate and only added the link in the description didn't share it etc yet is asking people to share it right there in the text on the vlog please don't feel like you have to donate but share my page if you can :rolleyes: i've always liked Jess and her raw vlogs, realness etc but this feels planned and calculated.
She added it to her personal FB page too ,if she's already saved towards it what is she planning on doing with the excess funds if she reaches target ? she's got just over £1300 now

• Wow
I dont know- the full convo is on Community tab if anyone is interested.

Apparently the reason she couldn’t get it on the NHS
4DE94BB4-CEEA-42B9-A030-F14D1A0B829E.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.