Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may of have ppd after her first , it’s gone from talking about gfm and boobs to being really personal .
Maybe but I still don’t agree with screaming and being aggressive towards a baby and I think P was nearly two here and obviously didn’t understand anything beyond the fact she didn’t want to get dressed. I think people felt like they got Jess and now they don’t so just feel a bit confused as to what to think. Most of these threads do talk about all aspects of someone’s life so she’s no different in that regard.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
“Put it in the bleeping bin,
no that’s it you’re not bleeping having it anymore you’ve bleeping wasted it
that cost money and you’ve wasted one.”

My memory of watching this woman pre vlogmas. She was talking about a 60p for 12 yogurt.

She also blasted someone out of it in a parking lot, calling them all the names under the sun with “bleeping” thrown in every few minutes. In front of her daughter.
Who also coincidentally wet herself in the car seat that same day.

I watched 2/3 and went back to the nursery uploads, doesn’t P have difficulty speaking?
She’s probably scared stiff of her.
page one is fascinating... we’ve come full circle 🤐

• Wow
Reactions: 6
page one is fascinating... we’ve come full circle 🤐
Wow actually quite shocked at how much ive missed considering ive watched for years i think wenever ive read here its always been prasing jess so anything i didnt agree on just felt i was nit picky 😂

Reactions: 4
Wow actually quite shocked at how much ive missed considering ive watched for years i think wenever ive read here its always been prasing jess so anything i didnt agree on just felt i was nit picky 😂
Honestly, I’ve always been confused by the love for her. I like her, don’t get me wrong, and I like that her content is more honest and not always the typical things you see on YT, but there’s so much to criticise for too.

ok, so she’s honest, but lots of the things she breaks down and cried or moans about, are things that every other parent has to deal with and just gets on with it because that’s parenthood. Plus, these parents probably have full time jobs, so have more reason to breakdown!

The way she treat P really makes me feel uncomfortable. Even when she’s spending time with her, she’s usually huffing at her. I really hope that’s something she can change because while she doesn’t see it as damaging, it’s definitely something P will pick up on; esp the difference made between the 2 girls.

she is most definitely work shy. Life is hard, parenting is hard but most people just have to get on and do it. She’s lucky to be able to sit about and read her books in the middle of the day, but how about find a way to earn an income during that time if you want to have a breast reduction, instead of just relying on other people to pay for it. It genuinely blows my mind that people expect others to find their lifestyle. If you want something, then you have to make sacrifices to get it, either by working harder or cutting back!

also, she prides herself on being honest and different, but I think she tries too hard to be that. There’s such a thing as over sharing, and she definitely does that!

Actually I don’t think she’s a nice person at all, she just covers it with the facade of honesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly, I’ve always been confused by the love for her. I like her, don’t get me wrong, and I like that her content is more honest and not always the typical things you see on YT, but there’s so much to criticise for too.

ok, so she’s honest, but lots of the things she breaks down and cried or moans about, are things that every other parent has to deal with and just gets on with it because that’s parenthood. Plus, these parents probably have full time jobs, so have more reason to breakdown!

The way she treat P really makes me feel uncomfortable. Even when she’s spending time with her, she’s usually huffing at her. I really hope that’s something she can change because while she doesn’t see it as damaging, it’s definitely something P will pick up on; esp the difference made between the 2 girls.

she is most definitely work shy. Life is hard, parenting is hard but most people just have to get on and do it. She’s lucky to be able to sit about and read her books in the middle of the day, but how about find a way to earn an income during that time if you want to have a breast reduction, instead of just relying on other people to pay for it. It genuinely blows my mind that people expect others to find their lifestyle. If you want something, then you have to make sacrifices to get it, either by working harder or cutting back!

also, she prides herself on being honest and different, but I think she tries too hard to be that. There’s such a thing as over sharing, and she definitely does that!

Actually I don’t think she’s a nice person at all, she just covers it with the facade of honesty.
Oh yeah she over shares so much i saw her comment saying neils tatto removal was 40 quid still 40 quid u could have saved towards somthing that would apperently drasticly change your life i honestly feel sick watching her

Reactions: 3
She has a neck she protrays herself as so honest and real for years shes wanted the procedure done yet wants her viewers to pay for it yet she wants to contribute duck all herself this is the same girl that shouted at her kid over a cheap yougart wasted shes a tight assed wagon she got a haul of books not so long ago and why didnt she get neil to give her some cash for Christmas instead of presents as she clearly is so desperate 🤔🙄shes looking for the full money from her viewers she must have no shame get up off your ass and work for what you want like the rest of us 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone saying in comments that swipe ups are lazy money and this is different is just so funny to me 😂😐

She has a neck she protrays herself as so honest and real for years shes wanted the procedure done yet wants her viewers to pay for it yet she wants to contribute duck all herself this is the same girl that shouted at her kid over a cheap yougart wasted shes a tight assed wagon she got a haul of books not so long ago and why didnt she get neil to give her some cash for Christmas instead of presents as she clearly is so desperate 🤔🙄shes looking for the full money from her viewers she must have no shame get up off your ass and work for what you want like the rest of us 💯
Like honestly how are more people not calling her out ?

Reactions: 8
😂😂Its actually laughable that shes thinks its acceptable considering she is so frugal and tight to expect viewers to pay for her tits 🙄get neill to pay if shes that desperate

😂😂Its actually laughable that shes thinks its acceptable considering she is so frugal and tight to expect viewers to pay for her tits 🙄get neill to pay if shes that desperate
I don’t think they have much money at all for Neil to pay. She’s always come across like they really struggle and just about make ends meet which is even more cheeky she’s expecting viewers to pay. Not like she’d be able to return the favour in someone needed her help! If they had saved £10 a week for years and she was really getting desperate I think that’s a bit different but to say she’s wanted this for years but has done NOTHING to help herself.......actions speak louder than words

just wanted to add about them buying the bungalow comments, I totally agree. That is never going to happen! If she can save for a boob reduction they will never save a deposit for a house.

Reactions: 10
I think at first Jess was a breath of fresh air for me after all the look at me and my perfect life mummy vloggers she seemed raw and realistic, don't get me wrong there have been plenty times I've winced at the way she swears at P or spoken to her but on the whole I liked her realness and the fact she didn't edit out the tit bits of her day, the swearing was awful though and even in a recent vlog she says piss off and P says plain as day from the back seat of the car "don't say piss mummy" I found that a little sad.

I do think she's changed of late, whether that's the real jess as the facade has slipped or she's seen the pound signs and got a bit cocky with people blowing smoke up her arse im not sure, I suspect a perfect storm of both.

The GFM has been a real eye opener as she is the last one i'd have put down for doing it and part of me was hoping after she saw the backlash she would remove it and apologise for being inappropriate etc but she hasn't and that speaks volumes. I think if I were to re watch vlogs i'd probably see more of the real Jess and maybe her calculated moves a lot more. This will be the downfall of her im sure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Agreed I 100% thought she’d have a rethink but I think she wants the money too much now and she won’t lower it one bit. Wouldn’t surprise me if their own savings went to buying a house and it was suddenly announced in a year or 18months.

The new car was glossed over which struck me as so odd for Jess. I’d love to know what they got...I’m sure if it was cheap and necessary it would have been justified

• Heart
The GFM looks to have stalled no contributions in 12hrs but she's still gathered over £1800...I've noticed in a few vids P seems to be inheriting her personality she's quite domineering with F.

Last edited:
  • Heart
The GFM looks to have stalled not contributions in 12hrs but she's still gathered over £1800...I've noticed in a few vids P seems to be inheriting her personality she's quite domineering with F.
Yeah it probably have a boost again on Friday...imagine if they hit the goal and Jess was forced to justify why she hadn’t contributed anything,

It seemed to get off to a good start but maybe more of her subs will question the things people have been saying and think twice about contributing ,especially as she's even admitted she knew she'd lose support over this .

Last edited:
Maybe she should sign up to FM look at the monthly profit she could have 😂

• Haha
The GFM looks to have stalled no contributions in 12hrs but she's still gathered over £1800...I've noticed in a few vids P seems to be inheriting her personality she's quite domineering with F.
wait until the “poor me” upload goes up...tug a few heart strings and purse strings 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I probably would have donated though had the request been for a more reasonable amount though... that’s the thing!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.