Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh i see!! why would Asher be making references to Jess? do they know each other?
I’m not sure if they do. Probably have the same target audience. I only found Jess after yt recommended her videos after I’d watched forever evans.

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure if they do. Probably have the same target audience. I only found Jess after yt recommended her videos after I’d watched forever evans.
Asher mentioned her in the Sainsburys toy sale vid she so she must follow her.

Reactions: 1
Looks like she will hit her target soon and then she can crawl back under her rock and stop the begging

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Honestly as much as i try to think ok she is suffering in her own way i dont think il ever get over how shocked i was at jess it may b dramatic but when u genuinally somone is like somthing then they are not that way i feel like normally i realise with people quickly the act they put on isnt really them and i like to think im a good judge of character but this has made me really question things and make me second guess my own instincts with people and idk there was things i questioned before but never anything super shocking and i just thought but its so nice to have someone different but deep down she is not at all different they all become sell outs and its just quite sad i pitty jess in a way for feeling the need to literally beg for money

like gfm is literally the online equivilant as begging on the street its good in the right circumstances but not for comestic surgery cuz weather people like it or not it is comestic

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She could have done so much with her channel. It was growing steadily and people loved her. Maybe in time she would have got brand deals for a 1000.

Now there’s significant portion of her followers who think she’s work shy and greedy and are questioning her integrity; I think she’ll have a few loyal followers who will remain but she’s killed her channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Looks like she will hit her target soon and then she can crawl back under her rock and stop the begging

i actually think she will do....the fangirls who donated won't get much for their money. i think are videos will be so sparse, and she didnt post much on insta before this anyway

she will disappear i think...got what she wanted

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i actually think she will do....the fangirls who donated won't get much for their money. i think are videos will be so sparse, and she didnt post much on insta before this anyway

she will disappear i think...got what she wanted
I know they are sparse. F.E post 2-4 times a week and they have 4 children. If her vids are monetised you think she would have posting loads to fund this. She didn’t even want to do vlogmas but did it with a lot of moaning.

I think she’ll disappear too- she knows if she films any hauls or shows anything in vlogs, there will be people questioning her integrity.

She’s destroyed her rep over this.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I always wondered why she appeared again when she didn't come across as enjoying it...now we know (y)

Reactions: 5
Liz comes across with the same attitude as rat boy for sure .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah 100% him. Who even gives a tit to argue and argue about someone who you don’t know. I care because I think she’s out of order.
Could be her own sock puppet account I watch another influencer that has a host of them .I doubt rat boy Neil would even care if she was getting neg comments he'd be off doing his own thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Could be her own sock puppet account I watch another influencer that has a host of them .I doubt rat boy Neil would even care if she was getting neg comments he'd be off doing his own thing.
I bet he’s fuming with the haters if he’s read here. I think it’s a dog not a sock puppet.

The comment about kicking Neil to the kerb’s been deleted and I don’t think it was the person writing the comments.

Attachments

• Haha
A sock puppet account is an account set up by the influencer herself to attack people or answer her own neg comments as a third person by the way they’re standing up for her...has the HMRC comment shut down the convo... oh dear☺

• Haha
A sock puppet account is an account set up by the influencer herself to attack people or answer her own neg comments as a third person by the way they’re standing up for her...has the HMRC comment shut down the convo... oh dear☺
Haha I never knew that. Yeah looks like it. Would be a shame if the income was investigated.

Must have been one of them if they’re scared of the taxman.

Haha I never knew that. Yeah looks like it. Would be a shame if the income was investigated.
Yeah I'm sure if that amount went into her bank account it would do her out of most if not all her benefits .I don't think GFM could change the name on the crossed cheque do you ?

They wouldnt give it to anybody 😏
That's what I mean it couldn't be lodged into another bank account only the named person on the GFM ...The cheek of them asking Emma Louise did she contribute I'm sure she'd rather 💩 on her hands and clap than donate to that scam 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.