Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gracessecret

I haven’t watched the new video yet but I’ve completely lost all respect for her.

Just like others have said on here, she is unbelievably shady about the whole thing. Neil comes across as very selfish and seems to not care or want to help his wife at all. Clearly there’s no financial worries about leaving her job, buying a new family car, or endless tat, but to save a few £ for her own op is clearly out the question. I guarantee there will be no financial sacrifices on her part (evidenced by her vlog): come birthdays and Christmas everyone will have a big pile of cheap tat, and I’m sure she will do another big book haul soon (so that her covers match her bookshelf). In a year or so I bet they will “come into some money” 🤔 and will be able to buy their house. I’m sorry she’s in pain but I hope people never forget this because as far as I’m concerned she’s as bad as the rest of these “influencers”

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Villanelle

If she WAS totally honest, she wouldn’t have an issue sharing where every single penny will go. I’d rather that then risk people thinking I’m lying

ses3711

VIP Member
Neil’s Twitter has gone too and there were comments on there calling a woman a ‘big fat dirty slag’ and saying people on benefits should die and referring to a ‘dirty Islamic state’- so disgusting; I wish I’d screenshoted them now.

• Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I really think she’s always been a cunning bitch but she hid it well, she doesn’t have much love for her mother, and she’s been very disrespectful about her in the past, probably because she can’t get money or an inheritance out of her.

• Heart

Paradisefalls

Ok so I have a lot of thoughts on this so apologies in advance if this comes across as ranty.

She has had issues with her back due to the size of her boobs for years. She purposefully waited to do something about it until after she had finished having children which I understand, however, what pisses me off is that she was happy to manage the pain with medication for years until she had her kids but couldn’t wait another year for the pandemic to get under control to take action. It is absurdly selfish. I have lost 2 close family members due to the pandemic - one passed away from Covid and the other passed away from a tumor that she was unable to get treatment for so this cuts really deep for me personally.

Not only would waiting a year have helped the nhs but it also would have given her some time to save some money towards the surgery if she got rejected on the NHS, which she always knew was a real possibility.

This brings me on to my second point...

To be honest I have always felt Jess to be somewhat work shy - she doesn’t seem to cope well with any sort of criticism or change in routine.
She quit her job before Christmas (when she was already 6 months into this breast reduction process). She quit voluntarily because she didn’t think she could cope with learning the new system quickly enough. Seriously? In Jess’s own words - put on your big girl pants and deal with it! We all have to do things at work that we might not want to or we think we can’t but in the end that is what makes us grow and develop as people. And ultimately what gives us pride and confidence in ourselves and our abilities. If she knew she needed/wanted this surgery so badly there is absolutely no excuse for quitting her job to then 2 months later ask strangers on the internet to fund your lifestyle decision.

If you want something badly enough you will find a way to make it happen. She is just choosing the way all influencers do - get other people to do the hard work! And as others have said Jess would be the first one to call out other influencers for doing this and would act so superior about it laughing and joking with Ellie.

She wastes a lot of money on absolute tat - like the books she buys just because the version she already had was in a different cover style to what she wants on the bookcase.

She is at home all day every day, yes I know she has the kids but there are many remote jobs nowadays that she could work around them. Also for all the time she spends in charity shops why doesn’t she go down the reseller route. I personally did this in order to pay for my dream honeymoon and was able to make £18K in 2 years. With her following she could do £8.4k for her life changing surgery in about 6 months.

I am beyond disgusted to be honest and have unsubscribed. She was the last influencer I was even still following on youtube. I am done with all of them. This pandemic has really shone a light on the selfishness of people. It is really sad.

• Heart

Markusadam

In one of her blog as videos she said that Neil was getting one of his tattoos removed. That isn’t a cheap thing to do and is a vanity thing. Why didn’t he put that money towards Jess and her boob reduction. If I was I the position tha t she is in my husband would give anything to help me live a pain free life.

Lead85

VIP Member
How on earth can she think that by not physically asking people to donate she isn’t actually asking them? Jess, you’ve not set up a GFM for it to sit there empty for gods sake! Get a grip.

• Heart

Gracessecret

wasn’t a great time to quit the job really was it, or get a ‘new’ car or get tattoos removed, or not bother to save a penny for an operation that apparently is life changing and she knows from discussion groups she’ll probably need to go private for... honestly and that’s without the additional money. I’m shook.
So true! Even if she hated her job you would think she’d grit her teeth and get on with it in order to save the money. Funny how can afford endless tat for herself/her girls at xmas, loads of books, a new car, Neil’s tattoo removal etc but doesn’t have a spare penny for this🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Villanelle

I didn’t like how she kept referring to herself as ‘just a normal girl’. Who does she think she is?? She should stop the GFM now, take the £6000 and find the rest herself, I cannot believe she’s going to let it reach the full amount 😣

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
My comment was aimed at those saying she shouldn't get funding for it on the nhs, she's going to end up costing them money in the long run anyway because of issues relating to the size of her boobs, so its 6 and 2 3s in terms of cost for the nhs really. 🤷‍♀️
Oh sorry I misunderstood ,no I think she should get NHS funding but be prepared to wait in line like everyone else ,if she wants to go private she should fit the bill herself ,like everyone else.

• Heart

reader87123

VIP Member
Reaching a bit with the Next story. As if that hasn't happened to many of us over time and we've all been delighted with our luck, come on now. 😂

Pagger

Chatty Member
I think it's over the top and completely distasteful to say it's people like Jess who have caused people to die from lack of cancer treatment. Im sorry to hear you had someone close pass away due to untreated cancer during lockdown 1, but this is not to do with people taking telephone appointments at the doctors. All hospital appointments were stopped. As someone who had a breast lump go unchecked from March-July last year I would never blame people taking up GP appointments?

Also I think you should bear in mind she approached them last summer when things were slowly opening back up and many thought we were over the worst of it.

I still stand by my comment in that if she wants to do it and people want to donate then why not. The affordable payment plan is not necessarily affordable for everyone. I certainly couldn't afford £100+ per month.

But if she is saving her own money toward it, then I do think she is out of order trying to raise the whole amount.

ses3711

VIP Member
I just don’t get the I phoned my GP and they wouldn’t see me. Of course not, it’s not an emergency, it’s an ongoing health issue which you have put up with for over 8 years and in the middle of a pandemic decide to seek treatment. People with urgent problems are scared to go to their doctors for fear of wasting their time. I had a thyroid condition and my levels were dangerously low to the point I couldn’t get out of bed and I only went in when the blood test said I needed to go in urgently and it could affect my organs if untreated. The NHS are struggling to process referrals, why did she expect otherwise now. That’s what I don’t get...

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The amount of cheap shit she buys for Christmas alone, for her own stocking and his (adults do stockings?)would have gone towards this boob job.
The PlayStation games, books for her fucking shelf, endless cosmetics and bath shit that all adds up no matter how cheap they look.

And I’m calling it a boob job because if it was medical she’d be covered for it at least partly, she’s said many times in the past it’s her confidence that’s really effected and she hates how they make her look and how they effect what she wears

• Heart
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Just bumping this up in the rave section 🤣🤣
She honestly deserves so much more credit (as I’ve said in the past for turning down channel mum alone 😆)
She’s now decided to show less of P online to respect her privacy more.
I Love how real she is and respect the fact she’s uploading content to her your channel about books and reading KNOWING they probably won’t get as many views as vlogs or hauls.

Get_real

I believe they have bought a newish car recently too. And Neil's Christmas presents were designer type things as she said he doesn't like primark etc. Which is all fair enough but if my husband or I are saving for something we would do without. And she quit her job as I recall it was her choice!!!

• Wow

Honeyboo22

Yes you can understand her need to get rid of the boobs but in all fairness she knew years she wanted rid of them so why not save like the rest of us if we need something she hasnt said much about her backache struggles in her previous vlogs i think sbe is manipulateive and sly like why would her ✌husband tell her to do a good fund me it should be him helping as long as people are are donating she sending hearts any bit of a challenging comment shes on the defence she should be ashamed of herself she might as well be on the road begging but she knkws how to play the game getting viewers to listen to sob storys and tears get a life jess save your own cash or get your hubby to help you so many other sick people need donations its degradable what shes doing 🙄

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“Put it in the fucking bin,
no that’s it you’re not fucking having it anymore you’ve fucking wasted it
that cost money and you’ve wasted one.”

My memory of watching this woman pre vlogmas. She was talking about a 60p for 12 yogurt.

She also blasted someone out of it in a parking lot, calling them all the names under the sun with “fucking” thrown in every few minutes. In front of her daughter.
Who also coincidentally wet herself in the car seat that same day.

I watched 2/3 and went back to the nursery uploads, doesn’t P have difficulty speaking?
She’s probably scared stiff of her.

• Angry
  • Wow