Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it's only Nessa's comments are there the others are gone .The GFM is slowing too.

Reactions: 3
The links are gone! We should all guess what we think the total will be. I looked at two stories on DM and one girl couldn’t get out of bed for a month as she was in agony! She got refused on the NHS.
The need is so massive I think it would cripple the NHS if they started accepting people so I think they only do it in very very rare circumstances. This is interesting.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
The links are gone! We should all guess what we think the total will be. I looked at two stories on DM and one girl couldn’t get out of bed for a month as she was in agony! She got refused on the NHS.
The need is so massive I think it would cripple the NHS if they started accepting people so I think they only do it in very very rare circumstances.
The GFM link ? I can still see it

Reactions: 1
No the links to her one where she talks about it- Festive Snacks and chats. Linked in comments x

• Heart
Omg she has literally gone against all of her ‘morals.’ It’s one thing to post about it in the first place, but at least own it. She can’t be naive enough to not think there would be backlash.

she would be better off making a statement and explaining that she feels uncomfortable and why she has gone against her morals, what she’s doing to save,etc. Answering the questions and criticism, rather than deleting. She’s not deleting comments from trolls, she’s deleting them from people who genuinely follow/ed her!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I
Omg she has literally gone against all of her ‘morals.’ It’s one thing to post about it in the first place, but at least own it. She can’t be naive enough to not think there would be backlash.

she would be better off making a statement and explaining that she feels uncomfortable and why she has gone against her morals, what she’s doing to save,etc. Answering the questions and criticism, rather than deleting. She’s not deleting comments from trolls, she’s deleting them from people who genuinely follow/ed her!
I genuinely believe they have nothing saved and were pinning hopes on NHS/ crowd funding?
They’ll be in for a shock if they have to give it back if they don’t get approved for a loan.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she showed her child naked online :oops:
7647D7B8-1A69-4D44-8C2C-8C97F0EA02AE.jpeg

The GFM has stalled no contributors since yesterday

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Maybe ? but I think her loyal subs will have already contributed if they've viewed the vid .

Yeah I think the small few left will donate tomorrow and then it’ll be dependent on others sharing it.

Kind of sad the top comment with 11 likes is the one throwing shade at her.

until payday, then another video will emerge, driving it home she wants our CASH!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It wouldnt even suprise me if some vlogs appear that were “”filmed but never uploaded” showing how bad it is for her etc

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Honestly cant even watch today my anger will sky rocket knowing shes about to get so many more donations wonder why ellie has not shared it yet ?

• Heart
Honestly cant even watch today my anger will sky rocket knowing shes about to get so many more donations wonder why ellie has not shared it yet ?
I’ve kept away from her thread because I’m so angry at her defiant replies.
She’s probably been scrounging benefits for years whilst pretending she’s not, it’s always been an act, same as when she implied something happened that made her quit her job,
It did, she’s a lazy cow who didn’t want to work.

• Heart
I’ve kept away from her thread because I’m so angry at her defiant replies.
She’s probably been scrounging benefits for years whilst pretending she’s not, it’s always been an act, same as when she implied something happened that made her quit her job,
It did, she’s a lazy cow who didn’t want to work.
she’s usually so open and honest so the work situation did make me question her. I’m certain she would have spoken up about the situation if it wasn’t her choice to leave. She left because she didn’t want to learn the new system but is implying there is more to it.....pathetic. Especially when she is so so desperate for a boob reduction. Then not even 2 months later chucks out a sob story so everyone else will pay.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
she’s usually so open and honest so the work situation did make me question her. I’m certain she would have spoken up about the situation if it wasn’t her choice to leave. She left because she didn’t want to learn the new system but is implying there is more to it.....pathetic. Especially when she is so so desperate for a boob reduction. Then not even 2 months later chucks out a sob story so everyone else will pay.
No wonder Neil wanted to keep that private. I thought that was strange as it wasn’t a big deal

No wonder Neil wanted to keep that private. I thought that was strange as it wasn’t a big deal
Exactly! I found it really strange when she was like “I’m not discussing my job. Neil says I don’t have to put my life online” when she has literally discussed the most TMI things in the past 🤣 it was completely brushed under the carpet.

It just seems so calculated asking for the money now using a sob story when, let’s be honest, she’s had a long time and lots of opportunities to save herself. I also agree with the previous poster who said that she emboldened certain things (“pain”, “mental health”, “change my life”) or whatever, especially as she brings her children into it too. Very manipulative

• Heart
If she says again she’s not asking for anything or she’s lost her job I won’t be happy. Or if she moans about the NHS- the people working there are fab and it’s a National health service not a breast reduction service.

Understably the fundings not there for that.

Omg how did I not know this thread exists?! 😱

Can't lie, I audibly gasped when I saw the photos of her boobs. I would be very keen to sort those out if they were mine too.

I cringed when I saw the GFM, but I still can't bring myself to dislike her. I think she's seen an opportunity to make money from her subs and gone for it. Probably sees how every other mum vlogger has made money over the years and thinks this is her chance. 50% can't blame her, other 50% disappointed/embarrassed for her. Guess she must be desperate.

Don't get me started on Neil. bleeping odd bloke, eats like a kid with his frozen food, crisps and sweets. And the size 6 feet, lol, I can't. He sounds so whiney too. I find their financial arrangement so odd, like whatever they make is their own and not shared. Are they in a marriage or not? If my husband was possessive over 'his' money it would put me right off him.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.