Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Boy am I glad I came across this thread!

Perrie is a scam and a fake. I worked alongside her for some time during my own Nuskin days. I was also an insta hun. Not as big as Perrie like. However everything you see with Perrie is false. NONE of them earn half as much as you expect.
So how Nuskin works is, you have an online account where you can buy the products. So example being the two most popular products for me were the mudmask and toothpaste. The toothpaste I would buy for around £6. Sell on for between £10-£12. The mudmask if I remember rightly was around £16. And you then sell on for £25. These products were good. I’ll give them that! However, it’s up to you what price you sell them for. Which is one of the reasons nobody will tell you the price and it’s all in DM’s. So they can charge you what you want. To keep your account active you need to do 100 points. Which works out at around £100 order. People like Perrie PEDDLED the products. They would do the £100 order themselves for their own products. And then, what they did was make extra accounts. Having a Nuskin account is free and easy to do. There’s no real checks (or there wasn’t at the time) and so the likes of Perrie would continue to push the products. There would be many many ways of doing these, Facebook groups, WhatsApp groups ALL that. And it would be a constant push push push to generate the most sales. And all those sales would then go through one of the “fake” nuskin accounts. This then gave Perrie the initial profit from the product AND the commission from it. Thus making it super easy for Perrie to seem to be doing so well, with her amazing team. In addition to this I know for a fact, Perrie would use her “profit” AND her own money to buy more products. This was something we were all encouraged to do. The premise was always “You’ll make that money back in commission anyway” sometimes you would. Mostly you wouldn’t. I know for a fact Perrie used to max out credit cards buying nuskin products purely for the sake of showing how much her team had sold.
Perrie also only moved to Ireland because “Ireland was so untouched”. So she was able to go and recruit as many people as humanly possible.

The millionaire’s circle is lifetime commission. Perrie started nuskin around 2015 I want to say. So that “milestone” is based on the whole life time. It also doesn’t take into account one month her commission may be £100. The next it could be £10,000. Sure it’s still money but it’s borderline impossible to maintain. I know many of Perries team who were encouraged to sit at their laptops, 9-5 recruiting. Which takes away the whole premise of “work where and when you want” which is what sucked me in. Perries famous line in meetings and on phone calls was “Treat this business like a business and it’ll pay you like one. Treat it like a hobby and it’ll cost you like one”

I no longer do nuskin. I quit in around 2017 so Ofcourse things may well have changed since then.

I could go on and on and on but I won’t for now as it’s my daughters birthday and I’m super busy!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Sorry but I burst out laughing when they said they’re going to Dubai, I thought with all the tears they were going somewhere like the Maldives or the Bahamas, not fkin Dubai 😂 couldn’t think of anywhere worse personally!

she makes me cringe so much like look what a nice person I am! Are you filming? Are you filming how nice I am? Are you filming the car I hired with champagne? Braggy bitch, take your shit skin and fuck off

not in the mood today

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Waitingfortea

I actually laughed out loud when she said dubai for fuck sake 🤣🤣🤣🤣 another trip to the soulless desert 🥂 funny how she never posted photos of her relatives on the plane in business class? It wouldn’t surprised me if she upgraded herself and not them 🤣 I just cannot even begin to explain how much she cracks me up with her pitiful life

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Doherty557

Chatty Member
Wowwwwwee I have been following Perrie for maybe a month. I was so drawn in…. I am a single mother of a 1 year old and I have stage 4 lung cancer and feel sh*t about myself. In the month I’ve been following perrie I have spent £700 (that I don’t have) on clothes she shows, to try and make myself feel better (it never does)

I feel worse, I feel like an idiot, quite frankly I hate myself

these influencers… it’s so wrong. And I’m saying that as a once small time influencer myself. I had 50k followers until getting my cancer diagnosis and coming off instagram for a few months. I wish I never came back to look

It’s all so fake and stupid trust me. To anyone that looks at girls like this… you realise when you’re facing a lifetime of illness/death that none of it matters except the people you spend time with

and yet I still got sucked back in!! I can’t believe how fast her followers are growing. Her reels are popular so I understand she is gaining a lot, but 200k?! Surely not…

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Meg78

VIP Member
Rather glad to find a thread dedicated to this bizarre creature! Came up as a suggested post recently on insta and I had a snoop, many questions:

1) why doesn’t it blink?
2) why is she stuck in a retail Groundhog Day?
3) why is it now a thing to watch her process for getting dressed?
4) do we really need so many stories starring her nostrils?
5) seriously why does she never blink? I’ve seen friendlier stares on serial killers
5) does she realise lash serum has growth hormones in?
6) does she realise this means she won’t grow a personality?

So far all I’ve witnessed is a dead-eyed wannabe with no original thought cosplaying as a successful businesswoman. She feigns friendliness but comes across insincere and stilted, and considering she showcases the same exact handbag for every reel I can only assume her projected wealth is as plastic as the many credit cards propping up her lifestyle.

Either I’m getting old or social media is making everyone dumber, but I just can’t find one single redeeming feature in an account like hers, and I don’t understand why so many people like it/her when it’s glaringly obvious they’re just cash cows in her unblinking eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

lemon2507

It’s the ‘if you want to use Klarna’ story for me tonight! Influencers shouldn’t be allowed to promote things like klarna, are they going to pay people’s debts when they can’t actually afford to pay it back 🤦🏽‍♀️ So irresponsible!

Reactions: 16
This girl defiantly has a weight issue, she does 1 hour on the tred mill in a morning , 879 calories burnt, then doesn’t eat Anything until till 5 hours later. What a great influencer for young girls. 🙄😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 15

SGE32

So this dress from her latest collection is literally an exact copy of a Zara dress she wore a few months ago
516B1048-7F9D-4443-A4BC-0E220E35A295.png

97A547E0-015A-4C8C-AD80-5749DB86543B.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The mouthing ‘love 👌🏼‘ that she’s currently doing at the end of every single fucking outfit she puts on gives me the most irrational rage that I’ve had to unfollow her 😂😂 there’s a million other mannequins wearing the exact same Zara/H&M outfits on Instagram that aren’t anywhere near as irritating so I’ll watch them instead 😂

reb99

Is anyone else bored of her clothing hauls? Blazer and ugly boring Dior bag, blazer and ugly boring Dior bag and repeat ….with a skirt and tights until you bore everyone to death. Then the walk through the dressing room, flick of the plastic looking hair ….. yaaaaaaawn yawn yawn 🥱 fuck off

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
Yes, me and all the other posters on this thread and hundreds of others like it.

Creepy 🤣 That's all of us then?

What is her talent exactly, do tell me? She's a complete nobody that has got a 'deal' with some shit fast fashion online retailer due to her constant self promotion. And her failure to declare ads or affiliate links - or her own MML - shows what sort of a dodgy scuzzy nobody she is.

I would have more respect for her if she declared her ads. But then all the gullible followers would realise she's not their friend, just a dodgy salesperson.

But thanks for inspiring me to get back on to putting in a complaint about her Every Single Time she does it.
Her following literally grew off the back of a dyson airwrap giveaway too - not because of quality content lol

Do go on…
Everybodies assumptions about Perrie are 100% spot on. Her whole persona is fake. When I was doing nuskin alongside her, the one thing we were taught was fake it till you make it. So every week, every other week, she would go to car dealerships and test drive random cars. And the posts online would be “I’ve just test drove my car it’s been on my vision board for so long”. Perrie rubbed everyone up the wrong way. So it doesn’t surprise me that she’s doing it with the ITS people either.

As for Perrie being high up. She did climb high very quickly. I’ll give her that but it was all fake and for show. She was maxing our credit cards AND encouraging her whole team to do the same. It was very cult like. It was a case of “You need to show commitment”. Which when your team is predominately single mothers that’s very dangerous. I dread to think the messages she’s sending her team now during this cost of living crisis. Perrie also dropped down just as quickly as she went up. They don’t advertise when you drop down. But everyone knew. So whilst she may have been a Blue Diamond (that’s what the top level was when I was there) she was NOT earning anywhere close to the £25,000 she should have been.

She used to come on stage to Kanye West song and everyone in the room would roll their eyes.

The thing that I wonder with MLM mega huns is where do they find all these people to recruit? How do they actually build these vast teams in the first place?
Most people are told to mass add people on social media, and then “build relationships with them” so like and comment their posts. And then after a while, message them about the opportunity. There were targets to hit. Usually it would be like “send X amount of cold messages” which would be a message like “Hey babe I love your profile and think you would be great for my team. Can I send you a link” and then there was the senX amount of relationship building messages like dropping it into conversation.

But I know the one thing everyone spoke about Perrie for was she would approach people in person. So she would go into McDonald’s and approach the staff at the service desk “hey would you like to join my team and earn more money”.

It really REALLY is a very toxic environment

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Spider12

VIP Member
I’m not jealous (I have my own lovely home although not a mansion 🤣) but I think her house is so ugly. I know it’s personal preferences but for the cost of it there are so many other gorgeous houses she could have bought. I had to unfollow her. The encouragement of fast fashion is sickening. I don’t mind a bit of it (I engage in some of it myself 😂) but the reels every day (which she returns anyway) to keep her engagement up is disgraceful. I would respect her so much more if she went down the route of putting together more recycled outfits or capsule wardrobes. It’s all new new new and buy buy buy. Rant over 🤣

hellofresh896

No because she sold them this “once in a lifetime” dream holiday like they was some sort of competition winners from a deprived area. Absolutely dead. What an embarrassment 😂😂😂

• Haha
Spends just under 3k on a living room rug when 99% of the UK ate struggling, and boasts about it. This girl is the most obnoxious veiniest insensitive arrogant “influencer” I have ever come across. Not even in that good confident way at all she’s becoming so unlikeable. Such a ICKKKK

Reactions: 12

SGE32

So another insta hun bore Kristy Green had her car stolen from her home a few days ago. As much as I wouldn’t wish this on anyone, they’re pretty much asking for it. Show casing their homes and expensive possessions 24.7 and giving away their locations, routines etc. If Perrie was so shook up about all her designer bags being stolen she could have purchased this car and taken It home without saying a word. The car is still hers if she doesn’t post it online, enjoy it without showing off.

Reactions: 12