Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always looked like she scraped her hair back and went bobbing for apples in a vat of cooking oil, even her eyebrows look greasy. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not jealous (I have my own lovely home although not a mansion 🤣) but I think her house is so ugly. I know it’s personal preferences but for the cost of it there are so many other gorgeous houses she could have bought. I had to unfollow her. The encouragement of fast fashion is sickening. I don’t mind a bit of it (I engage in some of it myself 😂) but the reels every day (which she returns anyway) to keep her engagement up is disgraceful. I would respect her so much more if she went down the route of putting together more recycled outfits or capsule wardrobes. It’s all new new new and buy buy buy. Rant over 🤣

Reactions: 13
I agree with her make up looking too greasy although I do think she is stunning and her figure looks good in everything!! I’ve brought a few items I’ve seen her in and realised they only suit extremely thin tall women and don’t look so good on me 😂 wonder where she has disappeared to this last day she is usually so active on her stories ??!

I agree with her make up looking too greasy although I do think she is stunning and her figure looks good in everything!! I’ve brought a few items I’ve seen her in and realised they only suit extremely thin tall women and don’t look so good on me 😂 wonder where she has disappeared to this last day she is usually so active on her stories ??!
Hopefully she's tied up answering the ASA regarding all her undeclared adverts and affiliate links.

Reactions: 3
I agree with her make up looking too greasy although I do think she is stunning and her figure looks good in everything!!
It’s funny how beauty standards change. I think she looks utterly bizarre with her brows and overfilled lips, like to the point that I can’t wrap my head around it. But then I’m pushing 40 - I’d guess you’re younger?

Reactions: 5
Hopefully she's tied up answering the ASA regarding all her undeclared adverts and affiliate links.
I’m literally having to report her every single day. If it isn’t her advertising in the style clothes without declaring it she’s peddling her nu skin crap without declaring it either. Makes me so angry nothing is done about it.

Reactions: 3
It’s funny how beauty standards change. I think she looks utterly bizarre with her brows and overfilled lips, like to the point that I can’t wrap my head around it. But then I’m pushing 40 - I’d guess you’re younger?
Im actually 40 but I do think she is attractive I mean I would be happy to look like her

Reactions: 1
Im actually 40 but I do think she is attractive I mean I would be happy to look like her
I stand corrected. I find all the enhancement wayyyyy too much, especially at her age. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that, be boring if we were all the same.
I do find it mental that she goes on about the lumispa being so great for skin when again, her skin at her age really isn't anything to write home about imo

Reactions: 6
I’m literally having to report her every single day. If it isn’t her advertising in the style clothes without declaring it she’s peddling her nu skin crap without declaring it either. Makes me so angry nothing is done about it.
Me too. If every poster on this thread reported her then she would be done for, I'm sure.

So her big reveal was a crappy swimwear line with ITS? She really likes to big herself up 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sorry collection looks cheap and nasty 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Has she took her mom to take all the photos and videos as she's only comfortable with her and she's also does her own make-up?
You know the whole speech last month why doesn't get the whole ITS red carpet treatment.

Reactions: 5
So her big reveal was a crappy swimwear line with ITS? She really likes to big herself up 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sorry collection looks cheap and nasty 💁🏻‍♀️
Agree looks crap the quality will be so cheap ! What a big lead up to yet just another ITS collection how Boring .
i actually caved ages ago and ordered a blazer from her collection last summer, it came and the quality was actually shocking I will never order again .

Reactions: 2
Agree looks crap the quality will be so cheap ! What a big lead up to yet just another ITS collection how Boring .
i actually caved ages ago and ordered a blazer from her collection last summer, it came and the quality was actually shocking I will never order again .
I did that with the Lorna Luxe collection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.