Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning she’s lost Instagram followers lmao… she’s probably bought 600k of them herself. If you go through her followers list, most are fake accounts

Reactions: 4
People can promote whatever products they want. I had to unfollow her because it’s too annoying how she pretends her eyebrows have grown because of a serum, when she has just had her eyebrows tinted. I struggle to accept anyone actually believes her. In a recent story …”so I’ve not got anything on my eyebrows now this is literally just my eyebrow hair”… you can see the tint or product on her eyebrows.
Happy to hear Instagram is deleting bot followers I wonder why loads of influencers were complaining!

Reactions: 4
If anyone genuinely is looking for an eyelash/eyebrow serum, buffet from the ordinary made my brows and lashes grow like crazy. Think it’s around a tenner or so in boots. No need to buy her MLM junk! They have lash serum too that’s cheap but I’ve not tried it.

Grosses me out how women like perrie take advantage of single or stay at home mum types on instagram hoping to just make a basic living and end up in debt trying to keep up / take off with these MLM schemes. the referrer (Perrie) make bank off them struggling. Absolutely disgusting exploitation of people who have no idea how MLM schemes operate.

Reactions: 8
Actually feel sorry for her, having a breakdown over a reel that's just going to look all the same as all the others that no one cares about anyway.

It's not like you're a paramedic love, no one's going to die if you don't post on Insta for ten minutes.

Imagine having such a shallow life that's the end of the world.

Also can't help but think there's something fishy about that house buy... Normally when you're self-employed you have to have 3+ years of strong earnings that would have covered the mortgage and a good idea you can make enough moving forward to cover costs + if they increased X times from interest etc. + regular lifestyle costs, car etc.

Can't see she made enough to buy a house that expensive from Nuskin, especially as people were saying she'd dropped down the ranks to earn less than £25k/year, and surely she would have bought a house long before now if she was raking it in. In The Style isn't a long enough period to really be taken seriously, not to mention that they only spent £7m total on ALL their influencers last year (all of them more famous and with higher costs for makeup/team etc. than her), so I doubt they just handed her several hundred k upfront if we assume she had a big deposit and bought that way.

Can't see the gormless boyf contributed much either, he doesn't even have a job does he, just sits in a corner waiting to be called on to take photos? I remember when she told him to get into MLM and he signed up for one of the property ones and pretended he was a property tycoon by posing in different outfits in the same Dubai holiday and then drip fed them on Insta pretending he'd sold all these properties to fund "all" the trips!

No denying there's money in the bank at companies house so she's earning something, but she'll be paying a tit ton of tax if she's withdrawn six figures for a house deposit in one year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Actually feel sorry for her, having a breakdown over a reel that's just going to look all the same as all the others that no one cares about anyway.

It's not like you're a paramedic love, no one's going to die if you don't post on Insta for ten minutes.

Imagine having such a shallow life that's the end of the world.

Also can't help but think there's something fishy about that house buy... Normally when you're self-employed you have to have 3+ years of strong earnings that would have covered the mortgage and a good idea you can make enough moving forward to cover costs + if they increased X times from interest etc. + regular lifestyle costs, car etc.

Can't see she made enough to buy a house that expensive from Nuskin, especially as people were saying she'd dropped down the ranks to earn less than £25k/year, and surely she would have bought a house long before now if she was raking it in. In The Style isn't a long enough period to really be taken seriously, not to mention that they only spent £7m total on ALL their influencers last year (all of them more famous and with higher costs for makeup/team etc. than her), so I doubt they just handed her several hundred k upfront if we assume she had a big deposit and bought that way.

Can't see the gormless boyf contributed much either, he doesn't even have a job does he, just sits in a corner waiting to be called on to take photos? I remember when she told him to get into MLM and he signed up for one of the property ones and pretended he was a property tycoon by posing in different outfits in the same Dubai holiday and then drip fed them on Insta pretending he'd sold all these properties to fund "all" the trips!

No denying there's money in the bank at companies house so she's earning something, but she'll be paying a tit ton of tax if she's withdrawn six figures for a house deposit in one year.
She posted not long ago about having made her first million from Nuskin, so I think it’s definitely possible she earns enough.. it’s not just the cleansers and eyebrow serums she sells where she gets the money. She’s top of the pyramid so she earns ALOT from the others below her too. She will also be paid for instagram ads and obviously inthestyle. As for Ricci as far as I know he does property investing but they don’t talk about that much. I do believe he has a good job that brings in a lot of money, as there’s no way they just live off Perries.

Reactions: 1
She posted not long ago about having made her first million from Nuskin, so I think it’s definitely possible she earns enough.. it’s not just the cleansers and eyebrow serums she sells where she gets the money. She’s top of the pyramid so she earns ALOT from the others below her too. She will also be paid for instagram ads and obviously inthestyle. As for Ricci as far as I know he does property investing but they don’t talk about that much. I do believe he has a good job that brings in a lot of money, as there’s no way they just live off Perries.
I agree. I’ve come across her via Nuskin a while ago and she’s way up. She basically doesn’t have to do a thing. Her team is so big they bring the money in for her. That’s what all the top earners are like at Nuskin like the likes of Emma Carpenter, Tayla Blue, Steph Powell, Kristy Green etc. and the added extra is say someone like Emma, she has several folk in her team that are also really high up so Emma just sits back and the money rolls in from all those different team members. Don’t get me wrong, it would’ve taken work to build but if you’re one of the lucky ones you gain later on and can take a step back. I think that’s why Perrie does all the fashion stuff now. She enjoys it, so she’s making money out of it whilst the Nuskin money rolls in aswell. I dont think she really has to bother promoting Nuskin tbh, I think she just does it for extra personal sales. A lot of the others barely promote it at all once they’ve reached the top.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen what she’s having done in her garden? That must be costing her an absolute fortune 😳

Interestingly this is what Nuskin says re their million circle in their terms : "Million Dollar Circle Members* are distributors in our global markets where we have implemented our Global Sales Compensation Plan and who have earned over one million dollars in sales compensation over the lifetime of their Nu Skin distributorship; are projected to achieve that milestone in the next twelve months; or have merged or formed a partnership with another account and the combined accounts have earned over one million dollars in sales compensation over the lifetime of their Nu Skin distributorships."

So you don't actually have to had already made a million, they just think it's likely you will. I'm wondering how many combined accounts are involved too. Plus I wonder how many years that was over and what the dollar was actually worth for a lot of it...

Maybe she just finally got enough for the deposit then, especially if Ricci has good money coming in. Maybe she signed up a lot more people off the back of doing the dyson giveaway. I just find it weird that if she was making good money all this time, they didn't buy a 500k house a few years ago or something, and then keep moving up the chain. Especially as so many people were calling her out on the boyfriend being a supposed property magnate and not owning a house himself.

Dirty money all the same, the number of people exploited to get it, the lumi people getting into debt to buy the products, the environment with all the shoddy ITS clothes going to landfill and the environmental cost in the first place, the slave labour to make them, and the poor people who are conned into buying them thinking they'll get lots of use out of them. Just so one person can buy greasy hair extensions.

Looks like she's definitely feeling the pressure. I looked at another MLM hun's account and Tayla Blue's, and they get 3x the comments with 1/4 the followers, presumably because they don't buy (/as many) followers. Her recent stories seem to suggest she's not enjoying the lifestyle any more.

Reactions: 3
Personally I feel like influencers shouldn’t be allowed to be part of MLMs, they have a tit tonne of followers who are very easily influenced, they could be told to go and set themselves up in flames for better skin & they would believe it! I remember mark wright sister messaged me (absolutely was not her but someone she hired) asking if I had heard of the lumi spa 🙈

Reactions: 5
Personally I feel like influencers shouldn’t be allowed to be part of MLMs, they have a tit tonne of followers who are very easily influenced, they could be told to go and set themselves up in flames for better skin & they would believe it! I remember mark wright sister messaged me (absolutely was not her but someone she hired) asking if I had heard of the lumi spa 🙈
think I tend to agree but a lot get onboard don’t they plus reality stars. Amber Dowding is Nuskin now under Tayla I think.

I agree. I’ve come across her via Nuskin a while ago and she’s way up. She basically doesn’t have to do a thing. Her team is so big they bring the money in for her. That’s what all the top earners are like at Nuskin like the likes of Emma Carpenter, Tayla Blue, Steph Powell, Kristy Green etc. and the added extra is say someone like Emma, she has several folk in her team that are also really high up so Emma just sits back and the money rolls in from all those different team members. Don’t get me wrong, it would’ve taken work to build but if you’re one of the lucky ones you gain later on and can take a step back. I think that’s why Perrie does all the fashion stuff now. She enjoys it, so she’s making money out of it whilst the Nuskin money rolls in aswell. I dont think she really has to bother promoting Nuskin tbh, I think she just does it for extra personal sales. A lot of the others barely promote it at all once they’ve reached the top.
I once upon a time got involved with NuSkin and I’m 80% sure Perrie actually recruited Emma!

Why in the shite is she putting ‘growth serum’ over mascara, surely that’s not how it works 🙃

• Haha
The amount of hauls she posts is absolutely terrible. It's daily hauls of easily a few hundred pounds each. She must be sending them all back but she’s exploiting/lying to her followers.

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow Perrie but came across her from one of the Zara inspo accounts. I check her account every now and then and I just cannot get over how much she relentlessly shills. Every day it’s like a clothes haul, hair stuff, beauty links, vitamins. Just constant sell sell sell. Just exhausting, I don’t know how anyone can stand following her tbh.

Reactions: 8
I noticed a few negative comments on her recent posts about how much she buys and how it's all fast fashion.

Followed her for a few years & she’s just not the same person. At the start doing reels in her bedroom in the rented house (before studio days) I liked her. Authentic then as had no collabs. Now everything is way too serious & the outfits are getting worse.

The amount of hauls she posts is absolutely terrible. It's daily hauls of easily a few hundred pounds each. She must be sending them all back but she’s exploiting/lying to her followers.
Exactly my thought! She must send the majority of it back. I’m curious why companies allow influencers to buy and return so much do. It’s hardly very clean and sanitary to try on loads of clothes with so much makeup on and walk around in your house for hours filming reels.

Her reels are always the same blazers and jumpers.
I’m sure sites like ASOS review and suspend accounts for a high returns rate. Probably why she doesn’t shop there…

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.