Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I burst out laughing when they said they’re going to Dubai, I thought with all the tears they were going somewhere like the Maldives or the Bahamas, not fkin Dubai 😂 couldn’t think of anywhere worse personally!

she makes me cringe so much like look what a nice person I am! Are you filming? Are you filming how nice I am? Are you filming the car I hired with champagne? Braggy witch, take your tit skin and duck off

not in the mood today

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I Agree, I know a lot of these stupid people including perrie,and it is all fake.Loans, credit, finance! Never believe a word they say becuse in a few years they will be in debt up to they’re eyes all to try and impress strangers on internet. I wonder if she got that disgustingly tit nose job on finance too?it Looks like she’s been hit in the face with a frying pan or a bad Michael Jackson impersonator.I cannot stress enough how they promote expensive skin care with filters on and most of them have acne themselves.

Reactions: 4
I now understand why she gets on so well with Adam (ITS boss). He like showing off if he does something nice for his family and bragging about his material possessions. Honestly even if I liked any of her collections, I’d never buy from them and help line her pocket. She’s so ungracious and smug and as for the fake crying 🤢

The way she recorded that is so embarrassing for the people in the video. Why couldn’t she leave that to be a personal moment between them instead of parading them all over her insta to make herself look good.
and Dubai….she goes there more than she goes to tesco

Reactions: 10
Totally agree with this post. It makes them look below her almost? When they are not they are just grateful, yet she wants the world to see how “kind” she is. Do you really think she’d do that if cameras weren’t rolling and she didn’t have 700k to impress? Absolutely not.
The way she recorded that is so embarrassing for the people in the video. Why couldn’t she leave that to be a personal moment between them instead of parading them all over her insta to make herself look good.
and Dubai….she goes there more than she goes to tesco
Also, she’s taken them on HER favourite holiday.. if you’re going to treat someone atleast consider what they’d like and not yourself hun

Reactions: 5
I honestly thought it was going to be America or you know the likes of Maldives Barbados Bali etc
I don’t personally think Dubai is a “once in a lifetime” holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Totally agree with this post. It makes them look below her almost? When they are not they are just grateful, yet she wants the world to see how “kind” she is. Do you really think she’d do that if cameras weren’t rolling and she didn’t have 700k to impress? Absolutely not.

Also, she’s taken them on HER favourite holiday.. if you’re going to treat someone atleast consider what they’d like and not yourself hun
I can assure you she’s not got 700k to impress. She’s bought tens of thousands of her ‘followers’. There is no way she has gained 250k in 30 days. She can afford to buy luxury holidays, expensive sunglasses and business class flights so can definitely afford to buy followers on Instagram

Reactions: 1
It was the words in the speech when she’s trying her hardest on the spot to say “you can’t afford this and I can so I AM taking you” / “I am better than you” / “you would never be able to afford this”. Did she ever consider that they maybe could but don’t want to waste money going to Dubai? Not everyone wants to go or is jealous that you can go.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Braggy Braggy I bought the holiday. I paid for the holiday. Oh Dubai. How original. Never of guessed. She’s so self obsessed it’s untrue. This is a family moment and she’s letting us all know she paid, how embarrassing! 🥴😅

She’s just letting them know that there avail to steal again 👍🏼

Attachments

I actually laughed out loud when she said dubai for duck sake 🤣🤣🤣🤣 another trip to the soulless desert 🥂 funny how she never posted photos of her relatives on the plane in business class? It wouldn’t surprised me if she upgraded herself and not them 🤣 I just cannot even begin to explain how much she cracks me up with her pitiful life

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually laughed out loud when she said dubai for duck sake 🤣🤣🤣🤣 another trip to the soulless desert 🥂 funny how she never posted photos of her relatives on the plane in business class? It wouldn’t surprised me if she upgraded herself and not them 🤣 I just cannot even begin to explain how much she cracks me up with her pitiful life
mic course she won’t upgrade them to business, that would involve her paying. Her transport to the airport was a freebie and I bet the Dubai hotel is too. She probably paid all in all about £700 per sibling to get a flight and everything else is likely gifted

Reactions: 3
How is Dubai once in a lifetime experience?😂😂😂 made them look stupid as well, this should have been a private family moment.
Hasn’t she already been there about 3 times this year? So is it a once in a lifetime experience for her poor family but not her?

mic course she won’t upgrade them to business, that would involve her paying. Her transport to the airport was a freebie and I bet the Dubai hotel is too. She probably paid all in all about £700 per sibling to get a flight and everything else is likely gifted
I see there was a picture of her in business but not pics of the rest of them 🙄

Reactions: 1
No because she sold them this “once in a lifetime” dream holiday like they was some sort of competition winners from a deprived area. Absolutely dead. What an embarrassment 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can never understand why she bleats on so much about the view. All I ever see is an ugly concrete jungle with the odd crane thrown in for good measure. Am I missing something????? I wouldn’t want that view even if it was free!!!!

Reactions: 8
The way she been hyping the holiday secret for months I was expecting a trip to the moon not dirty Dubai. I bet they can't wait to be shown all the locations her drop was filmed. 😒

I can never understand why she bleats on so much about the view. All I ever see is an ugly concrete jungle with the odd crane thrown in for good measure. Am I missing something????? I wouldn’t want that view even if it was free!!!!
lurker here but that view she always posts literally to the right is a complete building site that she always manages to miss out! The five palm has such a bad reputation for fake influence wannabes and she fits right in.
i used to like Her but recently I’m getting sick of her. It is jsut brag brag brag and I don’t for one minute believe all this stuff she buys at ‘Dubai airport’ is real. She’s definitely going to the fake shops!!

Reactions: 7
Her reactions to the LF advent calendar are so fake! I hope she never tries to peruse a career in acting. She used to come across semi genuine now she is fully focused on sell sell sell everything. She has no shame whatsoever

I bet the whole time she’s on holiday she’s reminding her sisters constantly what she’s done for them and wanting them to blow smoke up her arse. She actually doesn’t need them to do it. She makes a pretty good job of doing for herself.

I checked about a month ago and she had 480k followers, now she’s on 740k.. that growth can’t be organic surely?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.