Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said you’ll never see her do collection after collection because quality is more important than quantity? Funny how she’s now advertising a Xmas Day range only a couple of weeks after her party drop 😂 She’s such a sell out

Reactions: 2
Rather glad to find a thread dedicated to this bizarre creature! Came up as a suggested post recently on insta and I had a snoop, many questions:

1) why doesn’t it blink?
2) why is she stuck in a retail Groundhog Day?
3) why is it now a thing to watch her process for getting dressed?
4) do we really need so many stories starring her nostrils?
5) seriously why does she never blink? I’ve seen friendlier stares on serial killers
5) does she realise lash serum has growth hormones in?
6) does she realise this means she won’t grow a personality?

So far all I’ve witnessed is a dead-eyed wannabe with no original thought cosplaying as a successful businesswoman. She feigns friendliness but comes across insincere and stilted, and considering she showcases the same exact handbag for every reel I can only assume her projected wealth is as plastic as the many credit cards propping up her lifestyle.

Either I’m getting old or social media is making everyone dumber, but I just can’t find one single redeeming feature in an account like hers, and I don’t understand why so many people like it/her when it’s glaringly obvious they’re just cash cows in her unblinking eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just noticed it’s her bottom lip that’s effecting her pronunciation on certain words. How is this even possible? Can this happen from filler? I’m so naive to the aesthetics world 🙄
Crazy as it is… I’ve known of her since her teens & she’s always had them. They’re not filler, they just always have had a strange shape

Reactions: 1
Anyone else feel like she had to stop herself saying something majorly offensive today when she said on stories ‘I’m dodging puddles, everyone’s starting at me like I’m……. I dunno’ 🤔

Reactions: 3
Anyone else feel like she had to stop herself saying something majorly offensive today when she said on stories ‘I’m dodging puddles, everyone’s starting at me like I’m……. I dunno’ 🤔
I was going to write the exact same thing earlier ( got side tracked ) she literally was going to say ******** or disabled - isn’t her sister literally in a wheelchair for life because of a disability ……

Some of the outfits she’s been showing on her reels lately are quite frankly shocking and they all look exactly the same as the last. She must literally go on to different websites each day and just add the “new in” section to her basket. She’s a one trick pony

Reactions: 5
Some of the outfits she’s been showing on her reels lately are quite frankly shocking and they all look exactly the same as the last. She must literally go on to different websites each day and just add the “new in” section to her basket. She’s a one trick pony
Some of what she wears now is just hideous. What the hell was that dress with a poncho neck?!!!!! She’s lost her way.

You mean you didn’t like the tan and grey outfit with a white beanie? Or the grey and tan outfit with a …. white beanie? I am shooketh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's such a fraud. In her jumper dress reel Monday night, the third dress she wore attracted a bit of attention in the comments on the reel, with people asking her where it's from. Someone else replied saying it's H&m and even gave the product code on the H&m website. Fast forward a day and perrie finally gives links herself and advises that same dress is part of her upcoming Christmas day range! It's an exact copy of the H&m one to the very last detail.

Saying ‘don’t think about it just do it’ about buying some £135 ugg boots is gross in todays climate

her sales tactics are so transparent the way she tries to build hype and a cult-like atmosphere with her followers like ‘if you know you know’ ‘don’t walk, run’ and trying to convince her followers that EVERYONE is gonna rush to buy something so you better be quick ‘this is gonna sell out so fast!!’
Don’t know how she sleeps on a night! Snake oil salesman

Reactions: 10
Yes everything feels very ‘do it’ like if you don’t buy it will sell out. Am sure this is a great tactic for her to boost sales of her ITS range and affiliate links but it’s quite unethical.
People are hard up at the moment and she’s encouraging people to spend, spend and spend.
I know people don’t have to but they will have been suckered in by her.
I mean the world isn’t going to stop if you don’t have the latest ugg boots but you wouldn’t know this from Perries stories.

She constantly says you have to buy her ITS collections the minute they’re released because they’re so popular, always sell out, limited stock etc…. if this was the case why are there over 150 items from her collections available at this moment on the ITS app? Yes obviously not all sizes but still a lot of stock for someone whose always preaching that she’s their most valuable collab. I see she’s still buying IG followers as well. Watch her get her million conveniently in time for either Xmas or New Year.

I cannot put my finger on what she’s had done to her face to change it so dramatically! Is it just bad make up from years ago like we all know we had? Also those teeth, I don’t think I’ve actually ever seen her with an open smile….

Also think she forgot this herself 🙈😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
By my estimation she’s had:

-nose job
-eye lift
-facelift thread
-chin fillers
-botox all around the mouth and forehead
-submental lipo
-teeth
-ALL the lip filler

I’d like to know what she had done to her forehead/hairline, the forehead is noticeably shorter and less bulbous

81468678-EA46-4226-96BF-922F4014B1E9.jpeg

By my estimation she’s had:

-nose job
-eye lift
-facelift thread
-chin fillers
-botox all around the mouth and forehead
-submental lipo
-teeth
-ALL the lip filler

I’d like to know what she had done to her forehead/hairline, the forehead is noticeably shorter and less bulbous

View attachment 1791852
I think the forehead shape comes from the change of eyebrow position! Her brows are extremely straight in the first pic, like the eyelid space is like she’s had a lid transplant 😂

Reactions: 2
I cannot put my finger on what she’s had done to her face to change it so dramatically! Is it just bad make up from years ago like we all know we had? Also those teeth, I don’t think I’ve actually ever seen her with an open smile….

Also think she forgot this herself 🙈😂
Her teeth in the pic with the hat aren’t like that now are they?! Her teeth look more natural now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.