Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Na that picture on her story where she’s sitting on the floor with loads of crap behind her, why does she look like my granny 😩😂

Reactions: 1
So one of my closest friends works with in the style and she does all the collaborations. As much as I dislike her she does apparently do better than SOME of the celeb collabs. Everyone gets paid a fee for the collabs and then once that fee is made back in sales they all earn a percentage of the sales going forwards!!!!! Also, she is not well liked at all amongst the ITS team. She is insufferable apparently. So up herself. However they don’t drop her because she does so well for the brand
I always wondered how other influencers perceive her. I can imagine she does rub people up the wrong way , as she doesnt have many real life friends or doesnt show them

Reactions: 5
She’s got quite a temper hasn’t she!!!! Unfortunately ‘babs’, you can’t be liked by everyone when you’re on a public account. That’s your choice. You’re extremely marmite so you’ve got to take the rough with the smooth. Reacting that way is making you look a dick and telling folk to ‘duck off’ is not a good role model is it.

Reactions: 9
Is it me or is she talking more and more weird by the day? She can’t pronounce certain words at all!

Reactions: 2
She really is insufferable when talking about her collections with ITS 🙄 It’s a pair of shorts and a tailored jacket 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hardly groundbreaking fashion. Funny how she never puts aff links or ads on anything she promotes but when she’s doing her own collection she’ll state it’s a ‘paid partnership with in the style’ as if it’s something to brag about.

I thought this the other day and now I can’t unhear it 😂 it’s like the words are getting stuck in her mouth and then spitting them out
SAME. It’s so painful to listen to. I wonder what it is? Has she had any dental surgery? Veneers or something? Her teeth may be too big for her mouth which I imagine is quite hard considering how big her mouth is 🤣

I’m wondering if she’s had Botox in her lips. I tried it a few months ago, it wears off after about 6 weeks but even though I only had the tiniest amount, I couldn’t close my lips properly or use a straw. I bet she’s had loads of it in 😂

I’m wondering if she’s had Botox in her lips. I tried it a few months ago, it wears off after about 6 weeks but even though I only had the tiniest amount, I couldn’t close my lips properly or use a straw. I bet she’s had loads of it in 😂
Botox? Not fillers? Like a lip flip lol?

Botox? Not fillers? Like a lip flip lol?
Ha yes that’s what it’s called, a lip flip! I actually loved how my lips looked with it in but the not being able to move my lips the same as I normally would put me off 😂

Interesting! Although I deffo feel like it’s been longer than 6 weeks since she was plugging ‘gossy box’

So she’s got another years contract with ITS 🤦🏻‍♀️ So 12 more months of her smugly telling us how great she is, how her collections are better than anyone else’s, what a good designer she is, etc……. ITS have some very questionable collabs 🙄

Reactions: 3
I’ve always thought (still do!) she’s got a great figure, she looks like she’s lost quite a lot of weight recently though, or is it just me?

I’ve always thought (still do!) she’s got a great figure, she looks like she’s lost quite a lot of weight recently though, or is it just me?
Yes very skinny! That’s why she always has the stomach problems because she eats minimal all day and then when she eats something heavy on her stomach, her body reacts wrongly to it. She looks I’ll skinny if I’m honest.

“Anywhere where I ‘potentially’ earn a commission” She’s still glazing over the fact she’s raking it in from her naive followers 🙄 the mist will soon become clear though ✨

Reactions: 4
As her insta babs can't recognise a paid partnership or aff link without it being said take heed...her collagen drink she's been plugging for weeks saying how amazing and game changing it is, the company have paid her to say this, she earns money if you buy the product. 🙄

Reactions: 3
This girl defiantly has a weight issue, she does 1 hour on the tred mill in a morning , 879 calories burnt, then doesn’t eat Anything until till 5 hours later. What a great influencer for young girls. 🙄😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.