Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, me and all the other posters on this thread and hundreds of others like it.

Creepy 🤣 That's all of us then?

What is her talent exactly, do tell me? She's a complete nobody that has got a 'deal' with some tit fast fashion online retailer due to her constant self promotion. And her failure to declare ads or affiliate links - or her own MML - shows what sort of a dodgy scuzzy nobody she is.

I would have more respect for her if she declared her ads. But then all the gullible followers would realise she's not their friend, just a dodgy salesperson.

But thanks for inspiring me to get back on to putting in a complaint about her Every Single Time she does it.
Her following literally grew off the back of a dyson airwrap giveaway too - not because of quality content lol

Reactions: 14
Yes, me and all the other posters on this thread and hundreds of others like it.

Creepy 🤣 That's all of us then?

What is her talent exactly, do tell me? She's a complete nobody that has got a 'deal' with some tit fast fashion online retailer due to her constant self promotion. And her failure to declare ads or affiliate links - or her own MML - shows what sort of a dodgy scuzzy nobody she is.

I would have more respect for her if she declared her ads. But then all the gullible followers would realise she's not their friend, just a dodgy salesperson.

But thanks for inspiring me to get back on to putting in a complaint about her Every Single Time she does it.
I reckon this person maybe related to her 😂 I agree with everything you’ve said. Without her endless self promotion and bragging on Instagram where would she be? If Insta disappears so does any ‘career’ she’s got. Other ITS collabs have work away from social media and that’s a fact 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
Her following literally grew off the back of a dyson airwrap giveaway too - not because of quality content lol
Haha, I didn't know that. She can only dream of quality content 🤣

I reckon this person maybe related to her 😂 I agree with everything you’ve said. Without her endless self promotion and bragging on Instagram where would she be? If Insta disappears so does any ‘career’ she’s got. Other ITS collabs have work away from social media and that’s a fact 👍🏻
Well, if they are related, make she can tell her to DECLARE HER ADs?! Chance would be a fine thing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s the ‘if you want to use Klarna’ story for me tonight! Influencers shouldn’t be allowed to promote things like klarna, are they going to pay people’s debts when they can’t actually afford to pay it back 🤦🏽‍♀️ So irresponsible!

Reactions: 16
She is so effing basic. Her reels are so so rubbish I don’t know why she gets so many likes. Probably all the other MLM huns sucking up to her. I would never go to her for Zara inspo. Way better influencers that actually make outfits out of the Zara peices and style them amazingly well, rather than just chucking on the new in dress and twirling around in it.

Reactions: 8
She is so effing basic. Her reels are so so rubbish I don’t know why she gets so many likes. Probably all the other MLM huns sucking up to her. I would never go to her for Zara inspo. Way better influencers that actually make outfits out of the Zara peices and style them amazingly well, rather than just chucking on the new in dress and twirling around in it.
It’s the hair fiddling that really gets me, one, you can’t see the bloody outfits because the artificial hair is always in the way, two she’s always fiddling with it it’s distracting, three it always looks greasy and four why she keeps getting that ridiculous badger stripe at the front that grows out after a week makes no sense to me.

OT slightly, but could you suggest some better Zara style accounts to follow?

Reactions: 1
Her constantly going on about her lashes is doing my head in. You can barely see the bleeding things. My lashes and much fuller and longer and I don’t have to put any crap on them!!!!

Reactions: 5
So she’s just answered a question about the collagen and you guessed it, it’s a Nuskin product she should 100% be declaring it on her stories whenever it’s shown!

Reactions: 4
What does everyone think about her being so cagey talking about money? Your followers are your income hun of course they’re going to be curious 🙃

What does everyone think about her being so cagey talking about money? Your followers are your income hun of course they’re going to be curious 🙃
Cagey about money but shows off her £600 coffee machine and new million pound house 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s never going to spill about ITS because she likes to make out she’s their most valuable asset where in truth she’s anything but. Jac Jossa is already on her 3rd abroad trip this year and takes her agent, her hair stylist, make up artist, photographer, friend if she wants and execs from ITS go to. Stays at top hotels and shoots at private villas. Yes Perrie goes to Dubai but her mum or boyfriend take her photos in and around Dubai and that’s it. ITS obviously give her an allowance (like Lorna Luxe) but I bet her contract is worth nowhere near as much as a lot of the collabs there.

So one of my closest friends works with in the style and she does all the collaborations. As much as I dislike her she does apparently do better than SOME of the celeb collabs. Everyone gets paid a fee for the collabs and then once that fee is made back in sales they all earn a percentage of the sales going forwards!!!!! Also, she is not well liked at all amongst the ITS team. She is insufferable apparently. So up herself. However they don’t drop her because she does so well for the brand

Reactions: 10
So one of my closest friends works with in the style and she does all the collaborations. As much as I dislike her she does apparently do better than SOME of the celeb collabs. Everyone gets paid a fee for the collabs and then once that fee is made back in sales they all earn a percentage of the sales going forwards!!!!! Also, she is not well liked at all amongst the ITS team. She is insufferable apparently. So up herself. However they don’t drop her because she does so well for the brand
I thought her collections were more popular than some but I find it strange that ITS appear to treat their collabs so differently. I’d still imagine that the likes of Stacey & Jac get paid more than she does. As for insufferable that’s no surprise. I stopped following her on Instagram cos I couldn’t bare how smug she comes across. Where it comes to ITS she makes out she is their most valuable asset, comes up with all the ideas, designs everything by herself and gives no credit to the team like some of the other girls do. I’d imagine that in itself would piss people off.

right everybody attention please 🤣 all of her new stories with the links for the make up she’s using are affiliate links. If you click the link and copy and paste it you can clearly see this. Please please screenshot her stories, copy and paste the link and head to ASA. Power in numbers and all that. Let’s all report

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.