Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Saying ‘don’t think about it just do it’ about buying some £135 ugg boots is gross in todays climate

her sales tactics are so transparent the way she tries to build hype and a cult-like atmosphere with her followers like ‘if you know you know’ ‘don’t walk, run’ and trying to convince her followers that EVERYONE is gonna rush to buy something so you better be quick ‘this is gonna sell out so fast!!’
Don’t know how she sleeps on a night! Snake oil salesman

Reactions: 10

Waitingfortea

View attachment 1671736
What are the chances the website isn’t broken and she is just angling for a free upgrade? 🤨
I work for an airline (not emirates) so I’m very clued up on how these things work… And when I tell you emirates will not upgrade for free trust me, they won’t. I have a few friends that work for them and they don’t even upgrade their own employees never mind a stranger. They have enough people that fly with them that will fill their premium cabins so there’s no way miss nobody will get an upgrade without giving them cash. I’ve also known their cabin crew be sacked for upgrading people on board for free, so it’s really not worth their job to even touch her

• Wow

taleoftittletat

I actually really appreciated her when she was doing the Tesco and Asda hauls last year which is more realistic for people especially in this climate. She’s turned into a monster the last year. Sad really.

Queenybee

Chatty Member
Well she’s told all her followers about these posts so prepare for this page to explode Dallyns 😂😂
I’m sorry but I just had to come on and say, if you CHOOSE to be on social media and you’ve done your utmost to create a bigger following (giveaways, being on there 24-7, begging for a collaboration etc etc) you have GOT to expect criticism!!!!!!! You’ve got to accept that not everyone is going to like you. That’s a fact of life. Some folk like her some folk find her overbearing. It’s life. That doesn’t make you a troll. I’m sorry but life isn’t like that. If you’re choosing this lifestyle (personally I don’t get it because you’re making yourself wide open to criticism) then you have to take the rough with the smooth. That’s life. Also making a comment that negativity can hurt people, well there’s a flip side, constantly spending and encouraging folk to constantly buy buy buy it’s HUGELY dangerous to those that are in debt or vulnerable !!!!!!!! So she also needs to take responsibility with the platform she’s been giving. Rant over.

Waitingfortea

I can’t handle the constant selling anymore. ‘I’ve got a Black Friday deal for you, don’t tell me I’m not spoiling you’. No dallyn you’re lining your own pockets more than ever before so don’t make out you’re doing me a favour giving me a discount code for your mingin shoes

justforfun93

Anyone else realise how much she BEGS it with Molly Mae? Tagged her a few times now about the fake tan, then just had to tag Mollys home account when she said about the Zara glasses. Literally begging to be seen and followed back. She even goes to Mollys hairdressers all the way in Manchester although she’s from Bedfordshire. So sad honestly she literally tries so hard to be her

• Sick

Bonbon76

VIP Member
You know you've lost touch with reality when you complain about how hard your day has been because you've had to try some clothes on and film it.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Going on about getting to 1,000,000 followers by Christmas. She’ll do it cos she’s definitely buying bots. No way is her following genuinely going up by thousands every day. Also if you’re going to keep showing your expensive car on social media, why only black out half the number plate? Oh because she wants everybody to know she’s got a personalised number plate. In this current climate you’d think she’d try and tone down her bragging but she’s getting worse and I hate to think how expensive this holiday she keeps going on about is but again she’ll soon be showing it off once she’s there 🤢

Attachments

Queenybee

Chatty Member
All those MLM ‘Hons’ are the same. They all make out they own their cars or houses but it’s all lies. I know so many like that. You rarely see them mention Nuskin either. Why don’t they ever mention it??? What are they hiding. Ive met Perrie too. She’s irritating as hell and thinks she’s down with the kids. All this clothes stuff is hilarious. She’s not a bloody influencer/stylist and now she’s offering advice to people on what to wear????? Think I’ll pass thanks you always look a bloody mess!!!!!

Reactions: 9

Emrae

is she on drugs or sommat??? A running commentary for Love Island and seemingly impersonating Gemma Collins 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Funny how it’s ok for her to bitch about these Islanders to all her followers and pick at them but we’re not allowed to do the same on here about her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
She’s got quite a temper hasn’t she!!!! Unfortunately ‘babs’, you can’t be liked by everyone when you’re on a public account. That’s your choice. You’re extremely marmite so you’ve got to take the rough with the smooth. Reacting that way is making you look a dick and telling folk to ‘fuck off’ is not a good role model is it.

scatt123

Has anyone seen the pop up shop prices 😳 The fact they can reduce the prices so low compared to what they have initially retailed them at puts me off buying completely, even at the reduced amount.

Cerase

Doesn’t even say please or Thankyou when asking someone who she actually works for and he owns ITS. She actually thinks she owns this brand. 😂 I think she is up her own arse and also a mean girl! *devil works harder 😂- I’m sure Adam works harder*
What a bullshit, staged conversation (if it's even a real one)

Pull some strings? See what he can do? He's the fucking boss isn't he? He can issue a discount code surely? She's fake as fuck.

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
Doesn’t even say please or Thankyou when asking someone who she actually works for and he owns ITS. She actually thinks she owns this brand. 😂 I think she is up her own arse and also a mean girl! *devil works harder 😂- I’m sure Adam works harder*
This is completely contrived for her to post. I don’t for one second believe this is a real conversation as if she’s responsible for pricing and it’s not all worked out to the margins on the products. Businesses don’t just drop 10%, a round 10% just like that.

lucie_Lu

Personally, in my humble opinion, “not in a good place financially” is having to choose ‘heat or eat’ (feed your self and your family or heat or cool your home) or can’t pay your rent and bills so might lose your home…. NOT on holiday in Mykonos but can’t yet afford the Dior shop and not quite on the property ladder yet but 2 or 3 years later bought a house for either half or a quarter of a million…. Come on Babs… let’s have some context here!