Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering everyone’s thoughts on this girl? I keep seeing her on my IG doing giveaways etc and can’t decide what I think of her lol

Last edited:
I don’t like her. She’s another saleswoman turned influencer plugging fast fashion. Nothing new just the same old shite as the rest of them except she does more giveaways because she’s trying to build a following

Reactions: 7
I don’t like her. She’s another saleswoman turned influencer plugging fast fashion. Nothing new just the same old shite as the rest of them except she does more giveaways because she’s trying to build a following
Yeah I saw her plugging her MLM today! I've followed her for while and all of a sudden her IG blew up from a giveaway and now she thinks she's the go to fashionista lol. Used to like her but now find her super irritating

Reactions: 3
She’s just a typical saleswoman.. she is a Nuskin rep & I’ve followed her since day dot, because I dabbled in Nuskin myself back in the day (don’t ask) and now since the Dyson, her page has grew loads and she’s practically begging in the style for a collab. Every single day she’s tagging them & buying clothes, and I think they’re even gifting her clothes now (she doesn’t even say AD when she’s doing a haul, but has her own personal discount code.. hmmm) but yeah she’s annoying as hell, but deffo thinks she’s a big time influencer now

Reactions: 6
Showing off a nearly £500 spree in Primark actually makes me feel sick when people are struggling so much!

Yeah tbf she makes me feel so so poor lol the amount she spends on Zara etc too 😳

Showing off a nearly £500 spree in Primark actually makes me feel sick when people are struggling so much!
I’ve just seen her story with her taking a photo of the amount at the checkout. I don’t get why you would do this. Well done, you spent £490 on clothes you don’t need n will prob never even bleeping wear. Obv everyone is free to do what they want with their money but flaunting it like that is gross

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The way she speaks makes me want to grate my face. The “dalllllllyns” bullshit. Please 🙄 She only gained followers from giving away high end stuff that most people can’t afford. And now she’s some kind of “fashion guru”, all she does is show off the same beige shite from different shops. Yawnnnnnnn. Another Lumi instahun 🥱

Reactions: 11
I find her incredibly irritating. She speaks funny. She can’t say ‘because’ properly. She says ‘bee-coors’!!!!! All I think when I see her ramming ‘you’ve gotta buy this’ etc down people’s throats is all those vulnerable people that are now going into debt because of trying to keep up with her. It’s incessant. Very dangerous I think. She’s quite high up in pyramid selling thing I think. Also proves she’s barely doing it if she has time to do all these hauls. So all the vulnerable gullible women below her are funding her current lifestyle whilst she swans around in her ‘studio’ taking pics of herself wearing shed loads of cheap badly made clothes, some of which are clearly too small and you can’t see half of them anyway because her plastic hair is in the way! She’s clearly desperate for followers and is trying far too hard.

• Heart
No #ad on all her face vibrator posts 😡

Always forgets #aff on the clothes she brain washes people with too. She getting reported to the ASA because I’m sick of it.
Don’t blame you! It’s so bloody annoying.

Reactions: 2
So I have met her on a few occasions. She is exactly the same in real life as she is on her insta....overbearing, fake, over the top ans just in your face. It's all for show! She's a part of nuskin which is the biggest scam and pyramid scheme going. She doesn't own her house she rents it....yet her boyfriend is in property and does talks about buying houses....LOLZ! Her car she makes everyone believe is not hers and is leased (nothing wrong with that at all because I lease mine but she makes it out as if she has boy the Range). She buys all the clothes etc for content only, she doesn't keep it, she returns it after she has made her reels! She isn't my type of person at all.

Reactions: 12
So I have met her on a few occasions. She is exactly the same in real life as she is on her insta....overbearing, fake, over the top ans just in your face. It's all for show! She's a part of nuskin which is the biggest scam and pyramid scheme going. She doesn't own her house she rents it....yet her boyfriend is in property and does talks about buying houses....LOLZ! Her car she makes everyone believe is not hers and is leased (nothing wrong with that at all because I lease mine but she makes it out as if she has boy the Range). She buys all the clothes etc for content only, she doesn't keep it, she returns it after she has made her reels! She isn't my type of person at all.

How do you know she returns all of her clothes?

Reactions: 2
Oh wow I thought she owned the car!

Reactions: 1
All those MLM ‘Hons’ are the same. They all make out they own their cars or houses but it’s all lies. I know so many like that. You rarely see them mention Nuskin either. Why don’t they ever mention it??? What are they hiding. Ive met Perrie too. She’s irritating as hell and thinks she’s down with the kids. All this clothes stuff is hilarious. She’s not a bloody influencer/stylist and now she’s offering advice to people on what to wear????? Think I’ll pass thanks you always look a bloody mess!!!!!

Reactions: 9
All those MLM ‘Hons’ are the same. They all make out they own their cars or houses but it’s all lies. I know so many like that. You rarely see them mention Nuskin either. Why don’t they ever mention it??? What are they hiding. Ive met Perrie too. She’s irritating as hell and thinks she’s down with the kids. All this clothes stuff is hilarious. She’s not a bloody influencer/stylist and now she’s offering advice to people on what to wear????? Think I’ll pass thanks you always look a bloody mess!!!!!
Totally agree. I also heard today as well that apparently this nuskin pay for their cars and luxury goods to basically sell regular woman a dream to make them more money. I dont know how true it is but it would not suprise me in the slightest if they did that.

Reactions: 4
Totally agree. I also heard today as well that apparently this nuskin pay for their cars and luxury goods to basically sell regular woman a dream to make them more money. I dont know how true it is but it would not suprise me in the slightest if they did that.
Wouldn’t surprise me!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.