Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to miss the view. Why? she’s shown it on her stories at least three times a day while she’s been there, so must have it on her phone 🙄 honestly the non stop bragging is so OTT 🤢

Reactions: 6
She’s going to miss the view. Why? she’s shown it on her stories at least three times a day while she’s been there, so must have it on her phone 🙄 honestly the non stop bragging is so OTT 🤢
Honestly I’ve stayed in that hotel for a night before moving on to something better, and it is a trashy dump. Stayed there when I still followed her and she raved on and on about it. It was the worst, full of really unsavory, loud characters. And yeah, views of cranes from the beach.

Reactions: 2
Honestly I’ve stayed in that hotel for a night before moving on to something better, and it is a trashy dump. Stayed there when I still followed her and she raved on and on about it. It was the worst, full of really unsavory, loud characters. And yeah, views of cranes from the beach.
To be fair she is an unsavoury, loud character so sounds like she fit right in

Reactions: 5
Is anyone else bored of her clothing hauls? Blazer and ugly boring Dior bag, blazer and ugly boring Dior bag and repeat ….with a skirt and tights until you bore everyone to death. Then the walk through the dressing room, flick of the plastic looking hair ….. yaaaaaaawn yawn yawn 🥱 duck off

Reactions: 14
Is anyone else bored of her clothing hauls? Blazer and ugly boring Dior bag, blazer and ugly boring Dior bag and repeat ….with a skirt and tights until you bore everyone to death. Then the walk through the dressing room, flick of the plastic looking hair ….. yaaaaaaawn yawn yawn 🥱 duck off
I’m so bored with it. It’s like when she says ‘oh I’ve got to do 150 reels today then I’ve got to do 500 mirror pics blah blah blah’ and I’m like WHY do you????!!!!!! It’s not like anything will happen if she doesn’t!!!!! The world won’t end ffs. No one will even notice!!!!! And don’t get me started on the hair - her bleating on about it before the beauty awards - it looked awful!!!! Like she had a wig on!!!! It looks so artificial and the constant flicking and swishing of it drives me insane.

Her content is all the same. Clothing reels, pushing Nuskin products, pushing eyelash serum, bragging about her ITS collections, telling everyone how wonder she is, etc…. Does she really think that people will believe she’s that popular just by talking and flogging the same crap over and over again, that she’s miraculously gained over 270,000 instagram followers in 30 days 😱 She’s definitely going to make sure she buys enough followers so she hits her million by Christmas. How desperate and sad is that.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her content is all the same. Clothing reels, pushing Nuskin products, pushing eyelash serum, bragging about her ITS collections, telling everyone how wonder she is, etc…. Does she really think that people will believe she’s that popular just by talking and flogging the same crap over and over again, that she’s miraculously gained over 270,000 instagram followers in 30 days 😱 She’s definitely going to make sure she buys enough followers so she hits her million by Christmas. How desperate and sad is that.
oh adam Frisby has personally given you a discount code for ITS??? errrr no love all the collaboration folk have got it, Gemma Atkinson gave out the exact same discount today lol so you’re not special!!!!

Reactions: 4
oh adam Frisby has personally given you a discount code for ITS??? errrr no love all the collaboration folk have got it, Gemma Atkinson gave out the exact same discount today lol so you’re not special!!!!
and Billie & Jac gave theirs out yesterday morning 😂 I thought according to Miss Braggy her collections always sell out so how come there are so much of her ranges available with 40% off 🤭

Reactions: 1
Her speech has gone to tit again. Her recent story talking about the garden she can barely talk and pronounce anything correctly 🙈

Reactions: 1
Oh yeah buy the lumi, collagen and eyelash serum to get a face like a pork scratching. What is that brown crust above her lip? Why are her eyelids so wrinkly? No eyelashes, gross eyebrows and the skin on her nose has peeled off. Whatever her age is she don't look good 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
I’m cringing so bad at her story saying will she be added to the mirror when she hits 1 mil 🤢 I know it’s probably a joke but deep down it’s what she wants😆 shes so cringey

I’m cringing so bad at her story saying will she be added to the mirror when she hits 1 mil 🤢 I know it’s probably a joke but deep down it’s what she wants😆 shes so cringey
I’ve never known anyone be as obvious as she is that she’s buying followers. She knows she’ll get to a million cos she’s paying for them. I’ve muted her again. Bad enough the constant flogging of the eyelash serum, lumi crap and collagen but she’s unbearable when she’s got a new collection out. I’m sure she thinks she’s going to get a directorship at ITS like Molly Maes at PYT.

She’s lots followers and losing followers because insta is deleting bots and when you buy followers like she is doing there all bot accounts! She is rele desperate. She isn’t genuine. Her funny faces that she does is to manipulate us into that she is genuine but she’s 1000% not at all. Shes a sales women she would sell Ricci for a million.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.