Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically she got robbed and has now let everyone know she has a new one and becomes a target straight away again šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø I donā€™t understand the logic! I get they like to show off what they can afford but sheā€™s literally made herself a walking target after being robbed, you would think she wouldā€™ve learned šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
No sympathy for these kind of people that like to flaunt there expensive tit over social media. Sheā€™s become very Braggy, she thinks she owns in the style too. Fave bottle of perfume, oh it had to be Ā£280 bottle from LV. Lol get a grip ā€˜DALLINā€™

Reactions: 5
Also makes me laugh when she says she has a busy day today, aka dressing into clothes for photos. Perrie brag sian.

No sympathy for these kind of people that like to flaunt there expensive tit over social media. Sheā€™s become very Braggy, she thinks she owns in the style too. Fave bottle of perfume, oh it had to be Ā£280 bottle from LV. Lol get a grip ā€˜DALLINā€™
She definitely thinks sheā€™s better than any of the other collabs at ITS. Sheā€™s obviously been buying followers recently by the way her count has gone up but good luck to her getting anywhere near the likes of Stacey, Jac & Billie with their millions šŸ˜‚ Also her giveaways on ITS only get more comments than any of the others because they give her whole collection or vouchers away, where the other girls the giveaway is for one outfit only. I still donā€™t see how ITS think itā€™s good for her to be selling their tat but accessorising it with a bag thatā€™s worth more than her whole clothing collection together šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Iā€™m sure it was last weekend she was saying her follower count hadnā€™t moved, Iā€™m sure it was twice in the one day, is this a thing they would constantly check or is it that she bought followers and her follow count still hadnā€™t moved??

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m sure it was last weekend she was saying her follower count hadnā€™t moved, Iā€™m sure it was twice in the one day, is this a thing they would constantly check or is it that she bought followers and her follow count still hadnā€™t moved??
According to social blade sheā€™s gained nearly 200,000 followers in 30 days. Thatā€™s why I say sheā€™s buying followers. No way is she genuinely getting on average 7,000 new followers a day (some days 30,000 šŸ¤„) just by being an ā€˜influencerā€™

Attachments

Reactions: 4
According to social blade sheā€™s gained nearly 200,000 followers in 30 days. Thatā€™s why I say sheā€™s buying followers. No way is she genuinely getting on average 7,000 new followers a day (some days 30,000 šŸ¤„) just by being an ā€˜influencerā€™
Especially when she was having a moan her following hadnā€™t increased all day šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Wowwwwwee I have been following Perrie for maybe a month. I was so drawn inā€¦. I am a single mother of a 1 year old and I have stage 4 lung cancer and feel sh*t about myself. In the month Iā€™ve been following perrie I have spent Ā£700 (that I donā€™t have) on clothes she shows, to try and make myself feel better (it never does)

I feel worse, I feel like an idiot, quite frankly I hate myself

these influencersā€¦ itā€™s so wrong. And Iā€™m saying that as a once small time influencer myself. I had 50k followers until getting my cancer diagnosis and coming off instagram for a few months. I wish I never came back to look

Itā€™s all so fake and stupid trust me. To anyone that looks at girls like thisā€¦ you realise when youā€™re facing a lifetime of illness/death that none of it matters except the people you spend time with

and yet I still got sucked back in!! I canā€™t believe how fast her followers are growing. Her reels are popular so I understand she is gaining a lot, but 200k?! Surely notā€¦

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sheā€™s getting worse I swear šŸ¤£ but also can someone tell me if anywhere does a dupe of that cable knit dress because I am very fond of it šŸ‘€

Reactions: 3
Going on about getting to 1,000,000 followers by Christmas. Sheā€™ll do it cos sheā€™s definitely buying bots. No way is her following genuinely going up by thousands every day. Also if youā€™re going to keep showing your expensive car on social media, why only black out half the number plate? Oh because she wants everybody to know sheā€™s got a personalised number plate. In this current climate youā€™d think sheā€™d try and tone down her bragging but sheā€™s getting worse and I hate to think how expensive this holiday she keeps going on about is but again sheā€™ll soon be showing it off once sheā€™s there šŸ¤¢

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s so braggy. I find her insufferable. She made the effort to expose half her number plate to show its personalised. She reeks of ā€œnew moneyā€

Sheā€™s so braggy. I find her insufferable. She made the effort to expose half her number plate to show its personalised. She reeks of ā€œnew moneyā€
This!!! It stinks of, new money, this is always the case, when people have proper money they donā€™t need to brag, when itā€™s potentially just for a short period of time they show it off!

Reactions: 8
Moneys nice for a bit but it wonā€™t make her happy in the long run. Sheā€™s never even with her fella half the time too. Behind closed doors will probs be diff. This stuff she posts is just building her alter ego.

Reactions: 6
Hi ! Lurker here ā€¦ā€¦ but ā€¦. Did she send this message to herself šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I can see her profile picture at the bottom !!!!!
Thatā€™s not the same photo, just looks very similar. They all look the same lols

Has anyone seen her and her boyfriend in that property developerā€™s video on YouTube? Apparently they went from skint to property millionaires in 5 years

Reactions: 2
You know you've lost touch with reality when you complain about how hard your day has been because you've had to try some clothes on and film it.

• Haha
All these MLM huns are absolutely shameless. Perries best friend who is also a hun, is now promoting that shes had her saggy fanny tightened and is offering a discount code on her Instagram for it hahaha. Sheā€™s well known in the town for why she has a loose one letā€™s just say. They are both huge cat fish as they look nothing like their Instagram pictures. Theyā€™re embarrassing to say the least.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
All these MLM huns are absolutely shameless. Perries best friend who is also a hun, is now promoting that shes had her saggy fanny tightened and is offering a discount code on her Instagram for it hahaha. Sheā€™s well known in the town for why she has a loose one letā€™s just say. They are both huge cat fish as they look nothing like their Instagram pictures. Theyā€™re embarrassing to say the least.
Influencers have no shame and the ā€˜fanny tightening discount codeā€™ illustrates this perfectly šŸ˜‚ Lots of them would flog their own grannies for a fiver

Reactions: 3
When youā€™re 90 years old all that matters is your memories. do you think anyone thinks back to their expensive cars or do they look back on good times with amazing friends and family? Petrie might have a house full of stuff and an expensive car, but none of that matters at the end of the day. Iā€™m fact, that level of a materialism is a sure sign of severe unhappiness, someone trying (and failing) to fill a void

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.