Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hellohello2020

So I have met her on a few occasions. She is exactly the same in real life as she is on her insta....overbearing, fake, over the top ans just in your face. It's all for show! She's a part of nuskin which is the biggest scam and pyramid scheme going. She doesn't own her house she rents it....yet her boyfriend is in property and does talks about buying houses....LOLZ! Her car she makes everyone believe is not hers and is leased (nothing wrong with that at all because I lease mine but she makes it out as if she has boy the Range). She buys all the clothes etc for content only, she doesn't keep it, she returns it after she has made her reels! She isn't my type of person at all.

Reactions: 12
I don’t like her. She’s another saleswoman turned influencer plugging fast fashion. Nothing new just the same old shite as the rest of them except she does more giveaways because she’s trying to build a following
She is fake … never looked like that 3 years ago.

The way she speaks makes me want to grate my face. The “dalllllllyns” bullshit. Please 🙄 She only gained followers from giving away high end stuff that most people can’t afford. And now she’s some kind of “fashion guru”, all she does is show off the same beige shite from different shops. Yawnnnnnnn. Another Lumi instahun 🥱
she is completely fake. False. Photos of what she looked liked 3 years ago….

The way she speaks makes me want to grate my face. The “dalllllllyns” bullshit. Please 🙄 She only gained followers from giving away high end stuff that most people can’t afford. And now she’s some kind of “fashion guru”, all she does is show off the same beige shite from different shops. Yawnnnnnnn. Another Lumi instahun 🥱
Her name is Pierre Walker. Don’t know where she got the SIan From. I
She should show all the young girls what work she has had done. Such a bad influence on young girls…

Teeth -False (implants) Hair -Fake
Nose Job. Chin reshaped, Botox, Fillers - Cheeks - Fillers, Lip Fillers - Heaps - Looks Like A Fish.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

littlepup

VIP Member
I’m only assuming what’s happened from here as I don’t follow her so forgive me if I’ve got the wrong end of the stick but…. I’m surprised influencer aren’t victims of mughings or robberies more often. They show their entire wardrobes and home interiors, flash all their expensive gear, tell everyone their travel plans and even take pictures of their luggage after doing a ‘pack with me’ or ‘holiday haul’ video. Their houses can easily gone found online with floor plans. They don’t try to hide them even. People can track behaviour, they’d would know Perrie takes designer accessories to a ITS shoot for instance. They basically signpost their stuff to anyone who wants to rip them off.
I have sympathy for people losing things to crime but they don’t protect themselves well enough at all all for the sake of the brag.

wonderz99

This is my first time posting. I follow this thread, and others on here.

I don’t really have much of an opinion of Perrie with regards to her being an “influencer”. Personally, I think it’s wasteful and boring to post so many reels of hauls. I enjoyed this content as a teen on YouTube in the 2010s. Each to their own, I guess some people do still like it.

What I think is very dangerous is how she pushes / works for nuskin which is very clearly a multi level marketing scheme (MLM) that preys on the vulnerable, with a dream of “making it big”. She now declares paid partnerships, I suspect following people reporting her from this thread.

She professes to have made it with network marketing, but as the statistics show, only those at the top of the ⚠ or pyramid do make any real money. Her most recent instagram story about how she was “was not in a good place financially in 2019” (direct quote) contrasts her whole backstory of being a boss business babe.

I think so many people don’t have the understanding of what an MLM is, what happens when you are a part of one, and the true consequences (which contrast the facade she portrays on instagram).

I do not think any brands, such as ITS, should work with people who work for, and make money from (or perhaps don’t) MLMs as it sends a dangerous supportive message.

• Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
They probably won’t be much price difference at launch either. Who’d buy ITS when you can buy Zara?

Little Bear

VIP Member
Anyone else fed up of seeing her tonsils and up her snout? Sort your camera angle out. I’ve got a two year old and don’t have to examine her mouth and nose half as much as I do Perrie’s

• Haha

TTC.2526

Boy am I glad I came across this thread!

Perrie is a scam and a fake. I worked alongside her for some time during my own Nuskin days. I was also an insta hun. Not as big as Perrie like. However everything you see with Perrie is false. NONE of them earn half as much as you expect.
So how Nuskin works is, you have an online account where you can buy the products. So example being the two most popular products for me were the mudmask and toothpaste. The toothpaste I would buy for around £6. Sell on for between £10-£12. The mudmask if I remember rightly was around £16. And you then sell on for £25. These products were good. I’ll give them that! However, it’s up to you what price you sell them for. Which is one of the reasons nobody will tell you the price and it’s all in DM’s. So they can charge you what you want. To keep your account active you need to do 100 points. Which works out at around £100 order. People like Perrie PEDDLED the products. They would do the £100 order themselves for their own products. And then, what they did was make extra accounts. Having a Nuskin account is free and easy to do. There’s no real checks (or there wasn’t at the time) and so the likes of Perrie would continue to push the products. There would be many many ways of doing these, Facebook groups, WhatsApp groups ALL that. And it would be a constant push push push to generate the most sales. And all those sales would then go through one of the “fake” nuskin accounts. This then gave Perrie the initial profit from the product AND the commission from it. Thus making it super easy for Perrie to seem to be doing so well, with her amazing team. In addition to this I know for a fact, Perrie would use her “profit” AND her own money to buy more products. This was something we were all encouraged to do. The premise was always “You’ll make that money back in commission anyway” sometimes you would. Mostly you wouldn’t. I know for a fact Perrie used to max out credit cards buying nuskin products purely for the sake of showing how much her team had sold.
Perrie also only moved to Ireland because “Ireland was so untouched”. So she was able to go and recruit as many people as humanly possible.

The millionaire’s circle is lifetime commission. Perrie started nuskin around 2015 I want to say. So that “milestone” is based on the whole life time. It also doesn’t take into account one month her commission may be £100. The next it could be £10,000. Sure it’s still money but it’s borderline impossible to maintain. I know many of Perries team who were encouraged to sit at their laptops, 9-5 recruiting. Which takes away the whole premise of “work where and when you want” which is what sucked me in. Perries famous line in meetings and on phone calls was “Treat this business like a business and it’ll pay you like one. Treat it like a hobby and it’ll cost you like one”

I no longer do nuskin. I quit in around 2017 so Ofcourse things may well have changed since then.

I could go on and on and on but I won’t for now as it’s my daughters birthday and I’m super busy!
I tend to stay quiet on tattle because I was messaged by someone I know that used to do NuSkin quite recently asking if I’d seen Tattle about Perrie and a couple of other leaders we’d been unfortunate enough to meet but I can give a bit more insight into the more recent workings of NuSkin. Now it’s less of the buy at x price sell at higher but they do it through links now where the price is set by NuSkin but you can give a discount between 5-25% if you want to. You’re still heavily encouraged to set up fake accounts “Use your boyfriend, use your mum, use your dog” and then when you send links send them from the downline fake account so you get extra commission or bonuses. I was part of it during Black Friday and Christmas and on team calls you’re told to use credit cards or Klarna and build up stock to sell when you’re eventually just left in debt. I had to leave when it came to my boyfriend sitting me down and showing me how much I’d lost and I was constantly on calls or making content to please an upline. The thing is these high up people like Perrie do fuck all now they just earn off the people they’ve recruited. My friend is still in it and has just had a baby and can’t see how deep she’s into this now and it’s horrible. I had to unfollow all the NuSkin huns because it makes my blood boil!

Also just to add - I’ve also been told they’re cashing in on the cost of living crisis and they had slides where Covid was an opportunity because of homeworking. They prey on the vulnerable and rinse them for all they’ve got

• Wow

Elvis4525

I honestly thought it was going to be America or you know the likes of Maldives Barbados Bali etc
I don’t personally think Dubai is a “once in a lifetime” holiday

• Haha

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
I can't believe I actually felt sorry for her bags etc to be robbed from her then she posts that braggy new car post. She's just asking for that to be nicked too, most people know her address and could find out what gym she goes to. Anything for the gram 🙄The only thing she inspires people who watch her to be is the exact opposite of what she is.

PridyPea

Reactions: 11

scatt123

The way she recorded that is so embarrassing for the people in the video. Why couldn’t she leave that to be a personal moment between them instead of parading them all over her insta to make herself look good.
and Dubai….she goes there more than she goes to tesco

Reactions: 10

interestedingossip_

She’s so braggy. I find her insufferable. She made the effort to expose half her number plate to show its personalised. She reeks of “new money”

interestedingossip_

So one of my closest friends works with in the style and she does all the collaborations. As much as I dislike her she does apparently do better than SOME of the celeb collabs. Everyone gets paid a fee for the collabs and then once that fee is made back in sales they all earn a percentage of the sales going forwards!!!!! Also, she is not well liked at all amongst the ITS team. She is insufferable apparently. So up herself. However they don’t drop her because she does so well for the brand

SGE32

got this through this morning, just shows that reporting her does pay off. So keep doing it guys!

5C990E66-157F-43F4-8FDB-4A44E24AA8B2.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow