Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Omg how have I only just discovered this thread 😍. Still catching up but loving all the City talk. This is our year. I am sick to death of hearing gobshites say “but you haven’t won the champions league” 😳. It’s coming baby, it’s coming 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Fuck Man United 💙😘
Can I like this 1000 times 😍. Being slightly over dramatic here, growing up in Manchester with Fergie and his gang of numpties winning everything and bring so cocky ruined my teen years and 20s. Real Madrid do not worry me, Arsenal do not worry me, but if those dirty red scumbags can spoil our treble by playing dirty they will.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

futbolista

VIP Member
That win was delicious because Arsenal fans will of been holding on to hope, fuck Arsenal 🩵

Goodnight you lovely lot 😘

Enjoy the rest of your day to my dolls in Cali 😘your commitment is admirable 🩵
Goodnight everyone!! So happy for win and pleased for Erl! This team is too great

Was having a rough morning. It’s the anniversary of my best friends passing. So was hoping he would send love by a win today

love you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

futbolista

VIP Member
@Donald23 I just saw Ines’ stories from the game and her selfie with the President of the Manchester Tourism Board aka Mrs. Gundo. :ROFLMAO: Glad they made it.
---

Benzema was irrelevant. I’m still laughing at the RM fans. They couldn’t even beat us at home. Pretty pathetic for a club that “owns” the CL, eh? :ROFLMAO:
Oh yeah saw ines stories. Lol president of manc tourism 💀. I am always so fascinated by the wag dynamics.

so happy second leg is at home 💙

fuck Everton fuck Madrid

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Just Drive

VIP Member
what the hell was kalvin thinking going in the first place 😂😂. I’m not bothered if he goes or stays makes no difference as he never plays.
Whatmakes me laugh is he is always on the city Insta doing the videos and ads cos they don’t need him to train
I was just thinking this. :ROFLMAO: There’s a new one with him and Ake putting on Puma shirts and I was like “Let poor Nath train, he actually plays.”

• Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
Pep with the banter 😂 . So easy to love him when he’s on your side

Pep’s face when he doesn’t get the executive suite at the hotel 😂

IMG_9445.jpeg

My guys football chat groaning about how it’s boring if City win again. Not sorry fuck Arsenal

• Heart
  • Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
@Donald23 I just saw Ines’ stories from the game and her selfie with the President of the Manchester Tourism Board aka Mrs. Gundo. :ROFLMAO: Glad they made it.
---

Benzema was irrelevant. I’m still laughing at the RM fans. They couldn’t even beat us at home. Pretty pathetic for a club that “owns” the CL, eh? :ROFLMAO:
Miami to Madrid and then probably back to Manchester tomorrow that babies not even born and it’s got more air miles then me

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
Haaland needs to be sold he can’t keep missing chances like that, he’s to busy thinking he’s in a herbal essence’s advert.

I’m joking I love the big freak

• Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
Wait she was Z list, she makes it out like she was very high up in Turkish tv
I have no idea. I just like calling her a z list lol but is anyone from reality tv really anything but?
How’s everyone feeling about tomorrow?
I’m still a little bitter over how it ended last time but even if we walk away with a draw I’ll be content with that.

The champions league stings different.
Would be content with a draw at bernabeu. My gut hurts im so anxious.

My Madrid friend said that militao is suspended so that’s a bonus for us. Alaba is just coming back from injury. And there isn’t an actual left back so nacho or camavinga would play. Madrid won copa del Rey but I heard it was a struggle. I don’t want to get excited by the prospects bc I think Madrid and city have faced similar issues with exhaustion from players in World Cup and injuries.

hoping the guys have their HUNGER tomorrow plus erl To hammer in some goals.

Pep def needs to utilize subs sooner than 85th minute. Everyone is looking burnt and we still have 4 epl, 2 ucl and one FA match left.

prayer 🙏🏼 circle time

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
Do the team and wags stay in same hotel? Just diff rooms? I wonder. Taylor geo tagged their hotel. Wish I was at my brothers in Madrid right now. I would stake everyone out 😂 or keep Sasha company since she seems solo.

also they (Taylor and posse, Sara) ate at zuma yesterday. While a great restaurant, it is still a chain. There’s so many insane restaurants in Madrid and they choose a restaurant they have in London? Like get a high end concierge who can book you into D stage or some other Michelin place. Most of these wags really have no taste. Call
Me Taylor I dated a really great chef in Madrid 😂

• Haha
Omg Ruben is in itttt arghhhhh!!! Look at him. Is he wearing double denim. He’s still fit tho

rodri looks fit there too. I KNEW you would have this hahahah
---
I remember this! We marveled at how small Cancelo’s feet are or maybe it’s a weird angle. Ruben, a bit too much denim. Bernardo no, just no. Rodri wins this one.
If Ruben ditched the jacket it would be him 🥰

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
As long as Munich doesn’t score 4 on second leg - doubt that - we will meet Madrid.

And yes we are a stronger side this year but Madrid have weird voodoo powers in ucl. I’m pretty sure Florentino Perez sold his soul to the devil. my madrid friends say this year they are worried. They sound diff than last year. Good sign.

We just need Erl and Julian to hammer in as many goals as poss at Etihad. hope second leg is at home.

Did some perusing of the other side and I think that inter or Milan is going to take it. I originally thought Napoli could but oshimen is injured and they are not as strong without him. If we can push past Madrid this could really be our year city gang. Omg. Shit I’m non religious but I’ll pray or whatever 🙏🏼 😂

I love this club! I love you all.

Madrid can fuck off and so can Perez, Vinicius Jr, Benzema and that fat arse Hazard and that weasel Modric , they’ve won it 14 timesmove over fuckers it’s our turn.

You know who else can fuck off, Sadio Mane for punching my Leroy.

Fuck Arsenal as well

It feels like something special is happening 💙

• Haha
  • Heart

Maccat123

Chatty Member
Welcome to the Pep Guardiola love thread/City safe space! 💙 So glad you found us.
I’ve had a crush on/admiration for Pep for many years now, never felt so understood 💙 Also I have a soft spot for Grealish because I also fancy him (superficial I know) and my grandparents live in the same area he’s from.

Also fuck Arsenal! Love it here!

• Heart