Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Corry Nash. :ROFLMAO:

As an anglophile talking to non-anglophile friends, I have a difficult enough time explaining “summat”. This video would do their heads in. :ROFLMAO:
My American friends think I’m weird bc I am a bit of an Anglophile. I love British period pieces and I grew up watching fawlty towers bc we didn’t have much cable but in Canada we had free bbc.
I can honestly say no one is using these
No one other then influencers used plati jubs in a non ironic way
I hope not 😂

Okay these are cute
Here’s what I’ve taken from it
- no one cares about Gundo that’s why he’s invisible
- Julian had a printing error
- ortega now has pierced ears
- John and Ruben have spent too much time together
- akanji, Kevin and Jack actually look like them
John stones is an actual stone 🪨 💀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Okay these are cute
The old saying
"If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything" 😬 bless the players for being nice and so bless the kids 🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Okay these are cute
These are so cute! :ROFLMAO:
“Go easy, children drew these.” :ROFLMAO: Yes Ruben, chill!

Nathan is a sweetheart. Rico looked delighted.

Bernardo (the real one) looked waif-like in this video. Is it me, or has he lost weight this season?? He used to look a bit more filled out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I’ve just found this thread, I love it!!!
Welcome friend! 💙

These are so cute! :ROFLMAO:

“Go easy, children drew these.” :ROFLMAO: Yes Ruben, chill!

Nathan is a sweetheart. Rico looked delighted.

Bernardo (the real one) looked waif-like in this video. Is it me, or has he lost weight this season?? He used to look a bit more filled out.
to be fair the child had Rico’s hair on point. Haha. Rico is prob so happy about life with first team still.

Bernardo def looks gaunt in the face. Stress of the decision to stay or extend? I hope he doesn’t go to barca but if messi goes back there, many players may want to play alongside him.

duck Arsenal, duck west ham!!

• Heart
Welcome friend! 💙

to be fair the child had Rico’s hair on point. Haha. Rico is prob so happy about life with first team still.

Bernardo def looks gaunt in the face. Stress of the decision to stay or extend? I hope he doesn’t go to barca but if messi goes back there, many players may want to play alongside him.

duck Arsenal, duck west ham!!
Hahahaha the last part 😂😂😂. duck THEM ALL.

Not sure why anyone would go to Barca.
I’ve got snacks for tonight I am excited. Please don’t let me down pep

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Welcome to the Pep Guardiola love thread/City safe space! 💙 So glad you found us.
I’ve had a crush on/admiration for Pep for many years now, never felt so understood 💙 Also I have a soft spot for Grealish because I also fancy him (superficial I know) and my grandparents live in the same area he’s from.

Also duck Arsenal! Love it here!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve had a crush on/admiration for Pep for many years now, never felt so understood 💙 Also I have a soft spot for Grealish because I also fancy him (superficial I know) and my grandparents live in the same area he’s from.

One of us! One of us!

Settle in and be welcome.

download.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Nothing wrong with having a soft spot cos you fancy him. Jesus half of us on here are in love with Ruben Dias and John stones and also jack!!😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
duck Arsenal, duck West Ham (for today), and duck Real Madrid. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, hate without end.

Let’s go, lads! 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.