Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pep with the banter 😂 . So easy to love him when he’s on your side

Pep’s face when he doesn’t get the executive suite at the hotel 😂

IMG_9445.jpeg

My guys football chat groaning about how it’s boring if City win again. Not sorry duck Arsenal

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t want to get too excited but they’re defo gonna win FA cup aren’t they?!!! No way will united beat them ( I don’t even think they’ll beat Brighton tbf) and Brighton won’t beat city will they. I’ll be shocked if united win today 🤣.
but even if they do they won’t beat city ❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
duck me, have Spurs not bothered to turn up today? 😬

Are you all watching the other semi-final this afternoon? Not sure what would be more fun - seeing Brighton smash United, or a Manchester derby final.

• Heart

Are you all watching the other semi-final this afternoon? Not sure what would be more fun - seeing Brighton smash United, or a Manchester derby final.
I might have on in the background
I’d hate and love a Manchester derby

Reactions: 3

Will keep tabs on this match. I’m not sure who I want to play against. A win against the neighbors would be more satisfying. But would love to see united lose today also.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.