Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think done right collars can look nice. If they want to change it they should do like home kit always the same, everyone gets a different away kit each season and then if your in Europe competitions you can have a third because most of the time two are enough
Luke shaw looks fit with a collar

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Sorry Robbie Keane?
---
Sorry Gundo but that pep talk would not have excited me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here we go 🩵🩵🩵🩵 the treble is on, party at mine
I’ll bring the champers.
---
That was quite a miss by Erling. :oops: But Gundo, nice one! 2-0. Now let’s get at least 2 more so they can rest up.

What’s wrong, Sam? Thought you were better than Pep?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Damn skipper. Making a case to stay, now it’s just your wag who’s the problem

• Haha
Is she even there

who’s the guy who always hovers around the tunnel entrance and walks in before pep when they all arrive. I feel he’s important
---

Small portion of lasagna or does he have a Leeds curse
The older guy with white hair?I wonder about him, too.

Alfie’s not pleased. I know we’ve probably got this under control, but Erl cannot do this against Madrid.
---
He’s just warming up. He isn’t good this way. He always scores the other end 🤣🤣🤣🤣. ( I always say this 🤣)
I hope you’re right! Hat trick incoming!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.