Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_7726.jpeg

Love how daddy pep is like duck those awful jeans I’ll wear some other trousers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg how have I only just discovered this thread 😍. Still catching up but loving all the City talk. This is our year. I am sick to death of hearing gobshites say “but you haven’t won the champions league” 😳. It’s coming baby, it’s coming 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
duck Man United 💙😘
Can I like this 1000 times 😍. Being slightly over dramatic here, growing up in Manchester with Fergie and his gang of numpties winning everything and bring so cocky ruined my teen years and 20s. Real Madrid do not worry me, Arsenal do not worry me, but if those dirty red scumbags can spoil our treble by playing dirty they will.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg how have I only just discovered this thread 😍. Still catching up but loving all the City talk. This is our year. I am sick to death of hearing gobshites say “but you haven’t won the champions league” 😳. It’s coming baby, it’s coming 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Can I like this 1000 times 😍. Being slightly over dramatic here, growing up in Manchester with Fergie and his gang of numpties winning everything and bring so cocky ruined my teen years and 20s. Real Madrid do not worry me, Arsenal do not worry me, but if those dirty red scumbags can spoil our treble by playing dirty they will.
Welcome friend! Glad you found us. This is Pep’s rave thread as well as all things city chat and safe space.

I’m anxious. Praying to the universe and football gods to be kind. I am also tired of the no UCL tit talk. Would love Pep to win a UCL trophy at City. 💙

So make yourself at home and see you tomorrow for the match.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
---

Hi new friend! Welcome to the Pep love thread/City safe space thread. 💙 Nice to have you here.

I’m also worried about the red scumbags trying to cause injuries.

duck Arsenal, United, and Real Madrid.
---
You’re right, Papi. It’s complete tit compared to the Etihad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Here’s that video of pep staring at the Gatorade 😂

Pep has NO time for their foolishness. :ROFLMAO: How he manages to keep his cool year after year is truly remarkable. When you think of all the rubbish and hate that gets thrown at our club from the media, opposing fans, the PL and UEFA, etc., it never ceases to amaze me how coolly and professionally Pep copes with it.

Best manager in football. Whomever disagrees will have to fight me and Ma Foden.

• Heart
  • Heart
Omg Ruben is in itttt arghhhhh!!! Look at him. Is he wearing double denim. He’s still fit tho

rodri looks fit there too. I KNEW you would have this hahahah
---
I remember this! We marveled at how small Cancelo’s feet are or maybe it’s a weird angle. Ruben, a bit too much denim. Bernardo no, just no. Rodri wins this one.
If Ruben ditched the jacket it would be him 🥰

• Heart
Do the team and wags stay in same hotel? Just diff rooms? I wonder. Taylor geo tagged their hotel. Wish I was at my brothers in Madrid right now. I would stake everyone out 😂 or keep Sasha company since she seems solo.

also they (Taylor and posse, Sara) ate at zuma yesterday. While a great restaurant, it is still a chain. There’s so many insane restaurants in Madrid and they choose a restaurant they have in London? Like get a high end concierge who can book you into D stage or some other Michelin place. Most of these wags really have no taste. Call
Me Taylor I dated a really great chef in Madrid 😂

• Haha
Do the team and wags stay in same hotel? Just diff rooms? I wonder. Taylor geo tagged their hotel. Wish I was at my brothers in Madrid right now. I would stake everyone out 😂 or keep Sasha company since she seems solo.

also they (Taylor and posse, Sara) ate at zuma yesterday. While a great restaurant, it is still a chain. There’s so many insane restaurants in Madrid and they choose a restaurant they have in London? Like get a high end concierge who can book you into D stage or some other Michelin place. Most of these wags really have no taste. Call
Me Taylor I dated a really great chef in Madrid 😂
I think it’s different or at least it is when they are in London
i need to look and do a full wag countdown just at the start of the match. You should have known with Sara they only do basic

• Haha
I think it’s different or at least it is when they are in London
i need to look and do a full wag countdown just at the start of the match. You should have known with Sara they only do basic
I saw a tik tok of three blonde wags. I don’t know who they are!!!! Said they were City wags I’ll try find it. I didn’t recognise them. But it is quick
I feel like sash is on her own a lot lately!?

oh sorry it’s two blonde gals. With Sara. I don’t know who they are tho 🤣🤣🤣im not up to date with wags nowadays apart from one or two

I saw a tik tok of three blonde wags. I don’t know who they are!!!! Said they were City wags I’ll try find it. I didn’t recognise them. But it is quick

oh sorry it’s two blonde gals. With Sara. I don’t know who they are tho 🤣🤣🤣im not up to date with wags nowadays apart from one or two
Ha Taylor and her friends plus Sara
——-

This made me emosh. i love this team.

• Heart
Checking in for later. Home from work, phone on silent and KFC ordered, Bring on the match. 💙 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
duck Real Madrid

I’ve been saying I’ll be happy with a draw but I’ve got this over whelming feeling City are out for blood tonight and will win.

duck Arsenal and duck any team we have to play till the end of the season.

We’ll take all the trophy’s we want 🩵😘🩵

• Heart

I think one’s Taylor and one’s Taylor’s friend Maddy who tbh scares me a bit with all the work she’s had done
Ines is flying back but can’t tell if she’ll arrive in time
I think sashas with jacks family

• Haha
bleeping he’ll flying that much when pregnant early on scares me a bit.😖.
Got one grumpy boy on my hands tonight. Getting him ready for bed now so I can chill out before the game 💤
---
Team 🩷😅💪🏼
IMG_3923.png
makes me laugh Carson gets to go😅

• Heart
I think one’s Taylor and one’s Taylor’s friend Maddy who tbh scares me a bit with all the work she’s had done
Ines is flying back but can’t tell if she’ll arrive in time
I think sashas with jacks family
Yeah I took a gander at her page and was scurrddd. Oh yeah forgot about jacks family re: Sasha. No sign of Michelle and her get along gang. Would be weird if she’s not there with the kids. Maybe they flew on their own today.

duck MADRID !

LFG CITY 💙

• Heart
Yeah I took a gander at her page and was scurrddd. Oh yeah forgot about jacks family re: Sasha. No sign of Michelle and her get along gang. Would be weird if she’s not there with the kids. Maybe they flew on their own today.

duck MADRID !

LFG CITY 💙
She does love a private jet for short journeys

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.