Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think maybe Julian needs to come on… I think Julian will be more useful

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Subs will need to be made on Sunday
Otherwise we will be Fred for the second leg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Considering how they dived and cheated and got away with not being carded enough, i will take that 💙

• Heart
Kevin you beautiful ginger bastard, what a goal.

Horrible nervy match to watch but the draw is a decent result.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m happy with a draw. But they’re horrible sketchy bastards 😂😂😂. Hopefully at home will be better 💕. They all looked knackered 😣

• Heart
IMG_7773.jpeg

Love this ginger king! I said I would be content with a draw and I am. That was a tough match to watch.

Glad it’s over.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
More than happy with the result, the game was uncomfortable to watch, Pep should have put fresh legs on, Alvarez and Ma Foden’s son should have come on

Fingers crossed 🤞 the job gets done next week 🩵

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
More than happy with the result, the game was uncomfortable to watch, Pep should have put fresh legs on, Alvarez and Ma Foden’s son should of come on

Fingers crossed 🤞 the job gets done next week 🩵
Agreed. I think Julian and Phil would have been brought in a new energy. Madrid was tired too and played cheap.

I think they're all tired and the heat in Madrid didn't help. Poor old Kev is not built for hot weather.
traveling and heat plus a hectic schedule. I hope they have hyperbaric chambers at Etihad campus lol. Oxygenate these boys and bring them back to life for Sunday and Wednesday.

• Heart
looks tired as duck. Ugh these guys need rest and recovery.

@Donald23 guess I was wrong. Michelle just reposted a city win to her stories. No turn up to bernabeu.
Very shameful, suppose she stayed home to take the kids to school
Julian and Sergios partners don’t seem to have gone either - I lie sergios is there
Taylor was in the home end! Did Riyad not get them tickets

Reactions: 4
Very shameful, suppose she stayed home to take the kids to school
Julian and Sergios partners don’t seem to have gone either - I lie sergios is there
Taylor was in the home end! Did Riyad not get them tickets
I don’t think Maria Guardiola was there either. I remember she posted that she’s graduating soon so maybe school kept her away? Usually she will post.

maybe Juli gf doesn’t post unless he plays. I wish he played.

ok everyone. A draw is great. Remember this 👇 there’s a theme.

IMG_7777.jpeg

• Heart
Sick of people going on about the ball going out before kev scored....21 WHOLE SECONDS BEFORE. Madrid stopped that attack… and passed it straight to Rodri… a new attack. If it was scored in the same attack, it would have made sense to check or disallow

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.