Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I’ve had a crush on/admiration for Pep for many years now, never felt so understood 💙 Also I have a soft spot for Grealish because I also fancy him (superficial I know) and my grandparents live in the same area he’s from.

Also fuck Arsenal! Love it here!
One of us! One of us!

Settle in and be welcome.

download.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I don’t know how any of you can tolerate Sasha’s GRWM I’d rather throw myself in a crocodile swamp

Fuck the rain we’re having here today, I look like I’ve been dragged through a puddle on my lunch

Last edited:
  • Haha

Miss Sally

VIP Member
It says in the newspaper today the players had 2 days off after Madrid game and Pep went home to family instead of coming to Manchester with the team. 💙 that

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
What a fantastic win 🩵 The league is staying at home it’s ours again

Wednesday is where the mindset is at now

Can’t believe how quick we’ve flown through this thread, everything from Pep, City and Cookies and everything else in between 😘🩵😘🩵

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I feel like maybe sasha avoids talking about jack bc people can be quite abusive when you have big accounts. Especially being a wag. people can be pretty cruel.

I feel like KDB def has some personal stuff going on. I really hope him and the family are ok.

I didn’t know this about KDB - this was when he was at Wolfsburg. I know about his family and foster parents but not losing his close friend from Wolfsburg. He’s really had to endure some really hard things. I love Kev.

Also pep is basically a meme generator 😂

View attachment 2161405
View attachment 2161407
Oh this breaks my heart.

I always remember that video of him talking about the foster parents who didn't want him back 😭😭😭 poor kev. He's loved now ❤

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when Taylor Ward was seeing Aguero and he binned her off and she got with Mahrez… I feel like that slipped under the scandalous radar.

• Haha
  • Wow

futbolista

VIP Member
I saw a tik tok of three blonde wags. I don’t know who they are!!!! Said they were City wags I’ll try find it. I didn’t recognise them. But it is quick
I feel like sash is on her own a lot lately!?

oh sorry it’s two blonde gals. With Sara. I don’t know who they are tho 🤣🤣🤣im not up to date with wags nowadays apart from one or two
Ha Taylor and her friends plus Sara
——-

This made me emosh. i love this team.

• Heart

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
This it’s like he had pre season bloat
They all look like mums told them to pose for a photo before going to a disco
---

Bernardo’s going to be wearing the sandals on his wedding day
I remember a player ( can't remember who tho) tagged Birkenstock in a tweet in the hope they would send bernardo some new ones 😂😂😂😂
Screenshot_20230508-204923.png

• Haha
  • Wow