Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait she was Z list, she makes it out like she was very high up in Turkish tv
I have no idea. I just like calling her a z list lol but is anyone from reality tv really anything but?
How’s everyone feeling about tomorrow?
I’m still a little bitter over how it ended last time but even if we walk away with a draw I’ll be content with that.

The champions league stings different.
Would be content with a draw at bernabeu. My gut hurts im so anxious.

My Madrid friend said that militao is suspended so that’s a bonus for us. Alaba is just coming back from injury. And there isn’t an actual left back so nacho or camavinga would play. Madrid won copa del Rey but I heard it was a struggle. I don’t want to get excited by the prospects bc I think Madrid and city have faced similar issues with exhaustion from players in World Cup and injuries.

hoping the guys have their HUNGER tomorrow plus erl To hammer in some goals.

Pep def needs to utilize subs sooner than 85th minute. Everyone is looking burnt and we still have 4 epl, 2 ucl and one FA match left.

prayer 🙏🏼 circle time

• Heart
Reactions: 7
:ROFLMAO: Our manager gives no fucks.
I have no idea. I just like calling her a z list lol but is anyone from reality tv really anything but?

Would be content with a draw at bernabeu. My gut hurts im so anxious.

My Madrid friend said that militao is suspended so that’s a bonus for us. Alaba is just coming back from injury. And there isn’t an actual left back so nacho or camavinga would play. Madrid won copa del Rey but I heard it was a struggle. I don’t want to get excited by the prospects bc I think Madrid and city have faced similar issues with exhaustion from players in World Cup and injuries.

hoping the guys have their HUNGER tomorrow plus erl To hammer in some goals.

Pep def needs to utilize subs sooner than 85th minute. Everyone is looking burnt and we still have 4 epl, 2 ucl and one FA match left.

prayer 🙏🏼 circle time
Let’s hope Madrid are exhausted and leggy so we can crush them.
---
I can’t believe rodri is only 26!!!
Younger than Kalvin!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wags in Madrid - Sara, Taylor(plus sibling and friend surgery has not gone well for her, Sasha, possibly Sergio girlfriend, Ines has gone quite so possibly flying back
I just want Ma Foden

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rodri never say revenge
Hasn’t he learned from salah lol

Wags in Madrid - Sara, Taylor(plus sibling and friend surgery has not gone well for her, Sasha, possibly Sergio girlfriend, Ines has gone quite so possibly flying back
I just want Ma Foden
Not seen yet but prob will be there I feel like Michelle. peps daughter Maria and son Marius. Alvarez gf Emilia. Prob Laura Rodri’s gf bc excuse to see family in Madrid. Maybe Laporte wife.

ma foden would be the best 😂
---
Is that lost in translation 🤣
---
Rodri can pull of this outfit tbf
View attachment 2157154Can’t believe Jack always says he has bad dress sense!?
Tbf chods style is very basic Spanish man. Doesn’t try. Wears whatever. If he got himself a stylist and a esthetician he would be next level hot. I think he’s already a babe and he was my first city crush besides pep. I clearly have a thing for the Iberian men 😂

• Heart
Hasn’t he learned from salah lol

Not seen yet but prob will be there I feel like Michelle. peps daughter Maria and son Marius. Alvarez gf Emilia. Prob Laura Rodri’s gf bc excuse to see family in Madrid. Maybe Laporte wife.

ma foden would be the best 😂
Yeh I think Alvarez’s gf, Laura and gomezs gf are good friends
The guardiolas are a good shout
I’m not sure on Michelle, I thought I’d she’d have gone she’d have gone private and all her possy would have posted

• Heart
Tbf chods style is very basic Spanish man. Doesn’t try. Wears whatever. If he got himself a stylist and an esthetician he would be next level hot. I think he’s already a babe and he was my first city crush besides pep. I clearly have a thing for the Iberian men 😂
Last season Jack put a story on saying who’s best dressed think it was rodri , Phil maybe? Bernardo and Cancelo. And everyone was slating rodri. But he was the best in my opinion. He had a jacket on T-shirt and jeans he looked cute🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s still in high school. Cris and her could come out.

think last year they did
Imagine that note. “Please excuse Valentina from school on 9th May as she has to be in Madrid to witness her father enact revenge.” (If her teachers are United fans, they’ll give her extra work. :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
Imagine that note. “Please excuse Valentina from school on 9th May as she has to be in Madrid to witness her father enact revenge.” (If her teachers are United fans, they’ll give her extra work. :ROFLMAO: )
I’m sure her school and teachers all love her father. I think she goes to school back in Barcelona. Her and cris moved back. Marius and Maria stayed in England. Maria goes to central st Martin’s and studies fashion. Graduating soon. Prob will run cris boutiques eventually. Not sure about Marius but think uni nearby.
Yeh I think Alvarez’s gf, Laura and gomezs gf are good friends
The guardiolas are a good shout
I’m not sure on Michelle, I thought I’d she’d have gone she’d have gone private and all her possy would have posted
Michelle is an after poster though lol. Why I notice these things? I just do. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Join me in prayer 🙏

Dear Jesus, Mary and Joseph

If you hear me please give the whole Real Madrid team diarrhoea for the foreseeable future, also drop us all Chanel bags and also let us all wake up with clear skin and smelling like Baccarat.

Ok Amen

• Heart
  • Haha
That t-shirt somehow makes Rodri look like he has a belly 😭
This it’s like he had pre season bloat
They all look like mums told them to pose for a photo before going to a disco
---
I remember this! We marveled at how small Cancelo’s feet are or maybe it’s a weird angle. Ruben, a bit too much denim. Bernardo no, just no. Rodri wins this one.
Bernardo’s going to be wearing the sandals on his wedding day

• Haha
Join me in prayer 🙏

Dear Jesus, Mary and Joseph

If you hear me please give the whole Real Madrid team diarrhoea for the foreseeable future, also drop us all Chanel bags and also let us all wake up with clear skin and smelling like Baccarat.

Ok Amen
Amen! 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This it’s like he had pre season bloat
They all look like mums told them to pose for a photo before going to a disco
---

Bernardo’s going to be wearing the sandals on his wedding day
I remember a player ( can't remember who tho) tagged Birkenstock in a tweet in the hope they would send bernardo some new ones 😂😂😂😂
Screenshot_20230508-204923.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.