Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not religious but let’s form a prayer circle 🙏

God if you here us let West Ham win on Sunday and keep all City players injury free, also

I would like a Lady Dior bag and we all want few million in the bank

something daily bread

Amen

I’m not religious at all. I’ll offer up any heathen thought, prayer, curse, sacrifice, or whatever the hell it takes.
Would love a couple milly in the bank so I can live a pretend wag life without the footballer lol and some gold bars when economies tanks thanks.

This is us except there’s more than 3 😂

oh snap if it’s true I’m bummed at Leroy but what instigated it? Even though I hated mane at Liverpool he seems like a nice guy with all his helping his village in Africa etc

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why do they ask the same questions every few days, is this how you become a journalist?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why do they ask the same questions every few days, is this how you become a journalist?
Seriously. It’s almost like some of them think oh well today I’ll ask about a transfer and pep will give me the answer and I’m the one who breaks the story.

likewhen has that ever happened? Honestly some of them. Complete incompetent dipshits.

I love how pep just tells them straight. If he could tell them to piss off on camera I bet he would
He def would if he could

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Seriously. It’s almost like some of them think oh well today I’ll ask about a transfer and pep will give me the answer and I’m the one who breaks the story.

likewhen has that ever happened? Honestly some of them. Complete incompetent dipshits.

He def would if he could
I’m kind of sick of Jude belly chat. I mean I like him but it’s boring cos no one is gonna give away where he’s going.

Reactions: 4

He def would if he could
I hated when for the first few weeks/months it was constant questions about erling and the same questions
---
I’m kind of sick of Jude belly chat. I mean I like him but it’s boring cos no one is gonna give away where he’s going.
I bet he just stays

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hated when for the first few weeks/months it was constant questions about erling and the same questions
---

I bet he just stays
I got a feeling he will too. He’s captain. He’s doing well there why would he want to risk a move if he isn’t sure

---

I bet he just stays
I got a feeling he will too. He’s captain. He’s doing well there why would he want to risk a move if he isn’t sure
He prob will stay 😂 . If dortmund don’t win bundesliga this year he may try to stay to get a trophy there. He’s still so young. He can come back to England any time. I know he prob wants to, his family is separated.

I think dortmund wants him to stay one more year but they could also make ridiculous money selling him this summer.

Reactions: 3
Poor Pep, honestly. I know he’s know many of these reporters for a long time but it’s clear he’s fed up. Absurd.

Yep I think Kyle as well. He said the other day didn’t he Kyle doesn’t fit into what he wants anymore. He is getting on a bit isn’t he ? I wonder where he’ll go
Abroad maybe see out his last few years in a warm climate? In my head you wouldn’t sell either him or laporte to another city club but they did with a few last year. Chelsea are supposedly interested in laporte.
I think we need to keep Rico, give him more game time. But either nail down gomez’s position and give him a mentor like Ruben with zinny or Kyle with Rico or loan him out. I think him Alvarez and perrone have formed quite a bond so I think they need to be kept together for a future generation

I absolutely want to keep Rico. Our future is bright with him and the other youngsters. Ayme is definitely out.

I’m torn on Gundo. Part of me wants him to stay for one more year. And Kalvin…do we get rid or give him one more year?

• Heart
I absolutely want to keep Rico. Our future is bright with him and the other youngsters. Ayme is definitely out.

I’m torn on Gundo. Part of me wants him to stay for one more year. And Kalvin…do we get rid or give him one more year?
Gundo and Sara go wherever, she can start slagging that place off.
kalvin clearly isn’t trusted

• Heart

what the hell was kalvin thinking going in the first place 😂😂. I’m not bothered if he goes or stays makes no difference as he never plays.
Whatmakes me laugh is he is always on the city Insta doing the videos and ads cos they don’t need him to train

• Haha
what the hell was kalvin thinking going in the first place 😂😂. I’m not bothered if he goes or stays makes no difference as he never plays.
Whatmakes me laugh is he is always on the city Insta doing the videos and ads cos they don’t need him to train
I was just thinking this. :ROFLMAO: There’s a new one with him and Ake putting on Puma shirts and I was like “Let poor Nath train, he actually plays.”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just thinking this. :ROFLMAO: There’s a new one with him and Ake putting on Puma shirts and I was like “Let poor Nath train, he actually plays.”
Ake needs to stay. Peps refresh has got me worried for him though. If they want Gvardiol and the serbian guy(?) that’s a lot to bring in to a packed centre back line up

• Sad
I think we’ll have a summer of Jude will he won’t he join City, tbh I’m not bothered I just cba with it all.

If Kyle leaves this summer I won’t be surprised, I think Pep is lying and styling it as Kyle doesn’t fit the system when it appears to be more the case of City don’t want to be associated with the off the pitch antics that come with Kyle.

• Heart
I think we’ll have a summer of Jude will he won’t he join City, tbh I’m not bothered I just cba with it all.

If Kyle leaves this summer I won’t be surprised, I think Pep is lying and styling it as Kyle doesn’t fit the system when it appears to be more the case of City don’t want to be associated with the off the pitch antics that come with Kyle.
That has crossed my mind also. I mean I don’t know pep but I can’t imagine he’s best pleased one of his players is getting pissed and getting his knob out. Its not a good look for the club is it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.