Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
What a finish that was from Gundo for the first goal, and Haaland is of course inevitable.

Thought it wasn't a great performance up to then so nice to get the goals on the board 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 6

futbolista

VIP Member
He’s so good with kids.
Love it. Love him. Drop the jorts though Pep!

prepping mentally for tomorrow’s match. Fuck Arsenal.

for anyone who’s attending or would like to applaud David at home. He was a 30 year old city supporter who recently passed. Will be applauding him at the 30th min from here in LA.

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
I think one’s Taylor and one’s Taylor’s friend Maddy who tbh scares me a bit with all the work she’s had done
Ines is flying back but can’t tell if she’ll arrive in time
I think sashas with jacks family
Yeah I took a gander at her page and was scurrddd. Oh yeah forgot about jacks family re: Sasha. No sign of Michelle and her get along gang. Would be weird if she’s not there with the kids. Maybe they flew on their own today.

FUCK MADRID !

LFG CITY 💙

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Fuck Real Madrid

I’ve been saying I’ll be happy with a draw but I’ve got this over whelming feeling City are out for blood tonight and will win.

Fuck Arsenal and fuck any team we have to play till the end of the season.

We’ll take all the trophy’s we want 🩵😘🩵

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
Rodri never say revenge
Hasn’t he learned from salah lol

Wags in Madrid - Sara, Taylor(plus sibling and friend surgery has not gone well for her, Sasha, possibly Sergio girlfriend, Ines has gone quite so possibly flying back
I just want Ma Foden
Not seen yet but prob will be there I feel like Michelle. peps daughter Maria and son Marius. Alvarez gf Emilia. Prob Laura Rodri’s gf bc excuse to see family in Madrid. Maybe Laporte wife.

ma foden would be the best 😂
---
Is that lost in translation 🤣
---
Rodri can pull of this outfit tbf
View attachment 2157154Can’t believe Jack always says he has bad dress sense!?
Tbf chods style is very basic Spanish man. Doesn’t try. Wears whatever. If he got himself a stylist and a esthetician he would be next level hot. I think he’s already a babe and he was my first city crush besides pep. I clearly have a thing for the Iberian men 😂

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Right, come on, Pep - give the boys a nice drink of water, get them in their pyjamas and send them to bed. Quiet chats and cuddles, then lights out and sleepy times. No noise til breakfast.

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Bless him I keep seeing the MOTM pic from last night and he really doesn’t look well bless him. He needs a good nap and some cucumbers on those eyes 😂.
someone commented they think something has happened like loss of a grand parent or something along those lines. All speculation but could be on to something. I didn’t see the goal as we had to switch over to Bein sports as my fire stick was buffering but someone else said he pointed to the sky after his goal and appeared teary 🥹
Yeh he did it was like he was searching and the he kissed his finger and pointed. I did think it was odd but also thought maybe he was just looking for the city fans

• Heart
You’re the best. 💙 I cannot stand Hazard or Benzema.

I’m pissed off at all the comments “Mane must have had a good reason”. Fuck off into the sun with that nonsense. Unless Leroy insulted Mane’s mother, that assault isn’t justified. Fuck Mane, former LFC shite.

I hate Arsenal. Arteta is also grating on my very last nerve.
it’s been reported sane called mane a black shite so I think that’s a good enough reason for a smack in the chops 😊

• Wow