Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry about your tit weather, guys. :(

I believe Alfie. But I do think it was weird he was sitting in that box.

Boys need to rest because Everton may be tough. bleeping Arsenal found form again and I expect those gobshites to win all their remaining games. duck Arsenal.
Not gonna lie weren’t bothered about Everton until they smashed 5 goals in 😂
---
IMG_3946.jpeg
Oh I hope he’s ok 😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I take back what I said then. I really wouldn’t have thought he’d do that. Typical Twitter stiring it up as usual
---
@Donald23 just watched Sashas get ready with me from Madrid. She said she took her dad. Why does she never mention jack on anything. It’s so odd. Why not say she’s there for CL? Is it cos of peoples comments maybe
There was a comment under one a few months ago that was like do you live alone and she’d put no with my boyfriend and someone else had put her boyfriend Jack grealish and the original girl had put thought he was single
---
Not gonna lie weren’t bothered about Everton until they smashed 5 goals in 😂
---
View attachment 2161052Oh I hope he’s ok 😔
I do wonder with the kevs tired and he looks terrible (sorry kevin), Michelle not at the games whether something has happened personally. They were meant to release a new season of her podcast and it hasn’t happened

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There was a comment under one a few months ago that was like do you live alone and she’d put no with my boyfriend and someone else had put her boyfriend Jack grealish and the original girl had put thought he was single
---

I do wonder with the kevs tired and he looks terrible (sorry kevin), Michelle not at the games whether something has happened personally. They were meant to release a new season of her podcast and it hasn’t happened
Bless him I keep seeing the MOTM pic from last night and he really doesn’t look well bless him. He needs a good nap and some cucumbers on those eyes 😂.
someone commented they think something has happened like loss of a grand parent or something along those lines. All speculation but could be on to something. I didn’t see the goal as we had to switch over to Bein sports as my fire stick was buffering but someone else said he pointed to the sky after his goal and appeared teary 🥹

• Heart
Bless him I keep seeing the MOTM pic from last night and he really doesn’t look well bless him. He needs a good nap and some cucumbers on those eyes 😂.
someone commented they think something has happened like loss of a grand parent or something along those lines. All speculation but could be on to something. I didn’t see the goal as we had to switch over to Bein sports as my fire stick was buffering but someone else said he pointed to the sky after his goal and appeared teary 🥹
Yeh he did it was like he was searching and the he kissed his finger and pointed. I did think it was odd but also thought maybe he was just looking for the city fans

• Heart
I feel like maybe sasha avoids talking about jack bc people can be quite abusive when you have big accounts. Especially being a wag. people can be pretty cruel.

I feel like KDB def has some personal stuff going on. I really hope him and the family are ok.

I didn’t know this about KDB - this was when he was at Wolfsburg. I know about his family and foster parents but not losing his close friend from Wolfsburg. He’s really had to endure some really hard things. I love Kev.

Also pep is basically a meme generator 😂

IMG_7803.jpeg

IMG_7804.jpeg

• Heart
I feel like maybe sasha avoids talking about jack bc people can be quite abusive when you have big accounts. Especially being a wag. people can be pretty cruel.

I feel like KDB def has some personal stuff going on. I really hope him and the family are ok.

I didn’t know this about KDB - this was when he was at Wolfsburg. I know about his family and foster parents but not losing his close friend from Wolfsburg. He’s really had to endure some really hard things. I love Kev.

View attachment 2161405
View attachment 2161407
I feel like when there’s something wrong with KDB, there’s something’s wrong with the universe. He’s rock steady and the backbone of this club. The last player standing from the pre-Pep era. I feel like City’s equilibrium is thrown off. :( Please Kevin, be okay!!!

His life story is incredible with what he went through with those foster “parents”. I just want to hug him.

Even though it was a million years ago and all parties involved have moved on, duck Courtois for hurting Kev. duck the team he plays for and duck everyone he cares about including his dog if he has one. Stupid head.

And lastly, duck Arsenal and United.

Love you all.😘

• Heart

View attachment 2161405
View attachment 2161407
Oh this breaks my heart.

I always remember that video of him talking about the foster parents who didn't want him back 😭😭😭 poor kev. He's loved now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wait wait, Kevs adopted?
No, he was fostered as a teenager because he moved away from home to play football, and at the end of the season the family didn't want him to come back because he was too quiet and difficult to connect with 😭😭😭

• Sad
Wait wait, Kevs adopted?
No, he lived with a foster family when he left home to train at the academy. The foster parents told his parents they don’t want him back because he was “too introverted.” The cruelty! Kevin attended school and trained, all day every day. Was he meant to drop all that and be chatty and go to parties?? Idiot people. I hope they feel like tit now.

Snap @Gossgossgoss9888 and @futbolista

• Heart
No, he was fostered as a teenager because he moved away from home to play football, and at the end of the season the family didn't want him to come back because he was too quiet and difficult to connect with 😭😭😭
Thankyou
jinx @Gossgossgoss9888

No he isn’t adopted. His parents sent him to go to football academy and he stayed with “foster parents” who didn’t want him back after the year completed. He was 15/16 at the time.

here’s the video:

thank you
No, he lived with a foster family when he left home to train at the academy. The foster parents told his parents they don’t want him back because he was “too introverted.” The cruelty! Kevin attended school and trained, all day every day. Was he meant to drop all that and be chatty and go to parties?? Idiot people. I hope they feel like tit now.

Snap @Gossgossgoss9888 and @futbolista
thankyou

I’ll provided unnecessary gossip and you can all fill me in on the intense parts

• Heart
Does anyone remember when Taylor Ward was seeing Aguero and he binned her off and she got with Mahrez… I feel like that slipped under the scandalous radar.

• Haha
  • Wow
Does anyone remember when Taylor Ward was seeing Aguero and he binned her off and she got with Mahrez… I feel like that slipped under the scandalous radar.
I remember that. Such an odd pairing, her and Kun. I can’t say I’m surprised she ended up with Mahrez. I think she’d have happily accepted any City player.

I remember that. Such an odd pairing, her and Kun. I can’t say I’m surprised she ended up with Mahrez. I think she’d have happily accepted any City player.
I completely agree, I think she would gladly took any player with the support of her mother who sounds like she smokes 20 cigs a hour

Are you watching the Milan Derby? I love Dzeko but if inter get to the final he can duck off

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I completely agree, I think she would gladly took any player with the support of her mother who sounds like she smokes 20 cigs a hour

Are you watching the Milan Derby? I love Dzeko but if inter get to the final he can duck off
Dawn Ward gives me the supreme ick.

I’m watching the City Xtra live stream of it. Dzeko can get it but duck Inter.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i do remember her and kun. How did they even talk to each other lol. I know he can speak English but barely, right? Plus she’s wayyy taller than him. 😂

She def would have taken any footballer. I remember watching the housewives of Cheshire first season with my old roommate back then and preferred it to the us versions hahaha.

PRE duck INTER

• Heart
  • Haha
Wasn’t dawn (her mum) setting her up with them like pimping her out type thing. Think she tried with the sister too, I remember at points she was photographed at a meal with both aguero and mahrez
---
i do remember her and kun. How did they even talk to each other lol. I know he can speak English but barely, right? Plus she’s wayyy taller than him. 😂

She def would have taken any footballer. I remember watching the housewives of Cheshire first season with my old roommate back then and preferred it to the us versions hahaha.

PRE duck INTER
Wasn’t Annie on RHOC with Johns ex and that’s how they both got the sun tell all deals

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Glad we all agree Taylor’s a Man City hoe

I don’t know about John’s ex being on RHOC but I remember when she was selling her soul to the press and she came across so bitter and angry, probably because her family had to get jobs, John had them on his payroll.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.