Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m dead. daddy Alf peak shithouser And Madridistas think erling is leaving city to go to Real

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Donald23 I just saw Ines’ stories from the game and her selfie with the President of the Manchester Tourism Board aka Mrs. Gundo. :ROFLMAO: Glad they made it.
---
All the ghost erling posts. I’m sorry tell me where Balon D’or Benzema was 🤔
Benzema was irrelevant. I’m still laughing at the RM fans. They couldn’t even beat us at home. Pretty pathetic for a club that “owns” the CL, eh? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Donald23 I just saw Ines’ stories from the game and her selfie with the President of the Manchester Tourism Board aka Mrs. Gundo. :ROFLMAO: Glad they made it.
---

Benzema was irrelevant. I’m still laughing at the RM fans. They couldn’t even beat us at home. Pretty pathetic for a club that “owns” the CL, eh? :ROFLMAO:
Oh yeah saw ines stories. Lol president of manc tourism 💀. I am always so fascinated by the wag dynamics.

so happy second leg is at home 💙

duck Everton duck Madrid

• Heart
I think they're all tired and the heat in Madrid didn't help. Poor old Kev is not built for hot weather.
I know bless him. They said it was 30 degrees during the day and there’s not much air in the ground.
This is the first time in a while they have really had to work work work!!! Premier league is too easy for them compared to last night. Was rough game. Bless him I’d look like that too after 10 mins tho 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
---

Miami to Madrid and then probably back to Manchester tomorrow that babies not even born and it’s got more air miles then me

• Haha
Do you think some of them will stay in Madrid for a few days if theyre off
Flight scheduled back for 12 today
I doubt they’d be allowed to stay with this being the busiest part of the season
Probably recovery this morning, Thursday off, Friday Saturday back in. They all look tired not sure they’ll be up to much site seeing but again this is pep and they all have been known to fly off for 2 day breaks in Dubai etc

• Heart
Flight scheduled back for 12 today
I doubt they’d be allowed to stay with this being the busiest part of the season
Probably recovery this morning, Thursday off, Friday Saturday back in. They all look tired not sure they’ll be up to much site seeing but again this is pep and they all have been known to fly off for 2 day breaks in Dubai etc
Hahaha I was thinking more along the lines of a day at the beach or something. Bet the last thing they’d want to do is site see hahah. Hopefully they can have a few days rest after a morning of yoga swimming and massages

Hahaha I was thinking more along the lines of a day at the beach or something. Bet the last thing they’d want to do is site see hahah. Hopefully they can have a few days rest after a morning of yoga swimming and massages
The can comeback and sun bath in the Manchester sun(rain)
Have we all seen the Alfie video? Throwing food is very childish especially when you’re in an executive box and you’ve had your pr guys spinning that erl will be going to real next. Hopefully next away match, the stick him with our fans

The can comeback and sun bath in the Manchester sun(rain)
Have we all seen the Alfie video? Throwing food is very childish especially when you’re in an executive box and you’ve had your pr guys spinning that erl will be going to real next. Hopefully next away match, the stick him with our fans
Yep I think it’s bad taste to be honest 😭. Isn’t a good look for both of them is it

I got drenched just now I’m gutted was having such a good hair day as well

Reactions: 4
I take back what I said then. I really wouldn’t have thought he’d do that. Typical Twitter stiring it up as usual
---
@Donald23 just watched Sashas get ready with me from Madrid. She said she took her dad. Why does she never mention jack on anything. It’s so odd. Why not say she’s there for CL? Is it cos of peoples comments maybe

Last edited:
It still looks bad, I want to know why he was in a box and not with the wags
Madrid gave dad Alf a box to try and woo him and the fans ruined their chances 😂

---
@Donald23 just watched Sashas get ready with me from Madrid. She said she took her dad. Why does she never mention jack on anything. It’s so odd. Why not say she’s there for CL? Is it cos of peoples comments maybe
where is her grwm? YouTube? She really should link her other accounts on her IG and YouTube. Work smarter smarter not harder Sash 😂

I don’t know how any of you can tolerate Sasha’s GRWM I’d rather throw myself in a crocodile swamp

duck the rain we’re having here today, I look like I’ve been dragged through a puddle on my lunch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Madrid gave dad Alf a box to try and woo him and the fans ruined their chances 😂

where is her grwm? YouTube? She really should link her other accounts on her IG and YouTube. Work smarter smarter not harder Sash 😂
It’s ok tik tok xx
---
I don’t know how any of you can tolerate Sasha’s GRWM I’d rather throw myself in a crocodile swamp

duck the rain we’re having here today, I look like I’ve been dragged through a puddle on my lunch
Hahaha I don’t go out to find them they just come up on my Tik tok but I usually watch her night in ones instead. I really like her 😂😂😟

Last edited:

I just watched. Haha. I forgot I hate grwm in general unless they are really good at makeup or funny story teller. All these wags travel to all these places and they do not make good content.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry about your tit weather, guys. :(

I believe Alfie. But I do think it was weird he was sitting in that box.

Boys need to rest because Everton may be tough. bleeping Arsenal found form again and I expect those gobshites to win all their remaining games. duck Arsenal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.