Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

giveover

Just watched her recent insta stories.... oh my god she is huge! I used to look at her for slimming world inspiration! 🙄🙄 she literally has no neck now either!
Considering you looked to her for slimming world inspiration therefore I imagine you have weight issues yourself, can you literally imagine reading what you have just written about yourself?
I have had weight on all my life and the fear of people saying similar about me is heartbreaking.
I don't like her plugging any old shite for free and happy to comment on that. But as for slating her physical appearance? Shame on you.

Reactions: 32
I don’t think she can win with some of you guys on here and no before anyone says.. hi lori.. it’s not, I used to have a slimming account with a larger following and lost a lot of weight and piled it all back on and more. I think she’s really relatable. I think people are assuming things on here, saying things like, it’s fine she’s put on weight but own it.. I don’t think you can tell someone’s emotion or outlook on their own life / weight from a picture! If she did own it and posed in a certain way, was confident I’m sure she would get comments about loving herself ECT! how many of us say we want to lose weight and can’t, I know I say this most days. I think some of the comments are a little bit unfair.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

iShihTzunot

Goodness me...what a difference.
There is clearly a big physical difference here. As someone who lost 5 stone across 12 months at 21, and now at 26 put 4 back on, the pressure and misery when looking back at old skinny photos and what is does to your mental health is really quite something. That photo on the left was 5+ years ago, our bodies and lifestyle changes, and pining after an old skinnier version of yourself certainly won’t make you any happier which I think Lori has realised. You can be confident, dress for your size and look great at any size. And I think that’s the main thing here, is that we know Lori has always had great style, home and fashion, her hair and makeup always looked good. This picture she’s posted this morning is the complete opposite, she looks washed out, scruffy and miserable! And I know most of us probably resemble the right picture 80% of the time (especially right now) and there’s a lot of pressure to always look good for socials, but to go months and not post and make that your first in a while... makes you wonder if she’s happy because she doesn’t look it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Instafamous1

VIP Member
OMG it looks like bloody Martin is the one pregnant in that pic the way she’s caressing his beer belly 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Mancnet

VIP Member
Now her integrity will be tested. She’s been very quiet on Instagram a long while - will she ramp it up now to cash in on the baby freebies?!

Reactions: 21

styleoversubstance

Chatty Member
It should be against Instagram rules to just rebrand an account with lots of followers into something totally different… greedy mare just wants some aff link money. She wouldn’t get that many followers if she set up a beige basic b*tch mum account now.

Would like to see if she what her & Martin look like now though…

Reactions: 19

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I'm of that size and both my children were very normal weights, and healthy. Lets not outright fat shame and belittle, fat mums have healthy babies too. Their 'start' will be fine.

• Heart

#Sellout

Considering Lori shared, a good few months back, that she was so concerned about her health she went to the GP for tests... I find it completely unthinkable how she can then feature herself as a plus size model and act as though she's body positive and happy. She's a complete contradiction to herself and, to me, that makes her and her content a total joke.

Medical reasons will be associated to her weight. People of that size tend to have complications and usually smaller babies as they are unhealthy.
Have a day off. You are literally what gives tattle a bad name with your sweeping statements and assumptions that her baby will small and she has medical problems. Imagine if something happened and she saw this? Thinking it’s her fault the baby is small because she’s big.

Reactions: 18

Mable93

I think some of these comments are awful and I enjoy using tattle! But some of these are just pulling her apart over her appearance, I think she’s lovely big or small she always looks nice. Life happens people gain weight I’m sure Lori is aware she’s gained weight... all the nasty comments must be written by supermodels 😏

• Haha

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Only gained 1lb in her pregnancy so far.....well probably for the best being 6 stone away from a healthy BMI to start with.

• Haha

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Oh my fucking god. What is she wearing?! Looks like kid who shit themselves at school so has to wear jogging bottoms from lost property.

• Haha

eye_rolling_always

Aww I like Lori. She doesn't bother me as much as others. Not too heavy into Ads (I didn't like the Asda cancer ones which I don't think you should take payment for charities but that's just me). I do miss her chatty stories, but when Instagram became too catty to big accounts she disappeared which is fine.

"Letting herself go" is harsh. I think she realised chasing a low unattainable weight was not for her. She does want to do something about it (from talking to her doctor), just hasn't yet (like most of us!) She still has a gorgeous face and her home is lovely.

balloonhead

I feel like I’m in the same boat - same age, probably put on the same amount of weight in short space of time, dying to get it off but just can’t get my head in the game. I can’t speak for Lori, but I know personally it’s made me feel crap.

Reactions: 17

Fanaff

VIP Member
Aaannnndddr unfollow. Sneaky cow using her following and changing her profile to benefit herself. Don’t get me for free!

Reactions: 16