Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glittery1

VIP Member
I like her but I have to echo what everyone else was saying, she looks so uncomfortable at her current size. Her photos are filtered and facetuned within an inch of their life to make up for the fact she's big and some of the photos look plain weird. She used to look so lovely about 3 years ago
Agreed. She looks so awkward in all her holiday photos. And I really don't mean that nastily, she is just so clearly unhappy within herself because of her weight.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
I really like Lori and I can’t help feel bad for her, I don’t realy think she is happy the size that she is and seeing her do all the simply be ads I just can’t get on board with the fact that she is truly happy being plus size. I’m all about body positivity but considering she used to be a slimming account it’s a bit random

LSAMJF

To be fair I have a car but if I was going to London for the day (from Manchester) I would use the train. The ad was very cringe though in my opinion...
I agree! I looked at rail tickets instead of driving and it was £130 into London.We got a railcard and it was £31 for 3 of us instead.Totally worth getting a rail card and you get discount on places.The ad might be cringe to some people but it depends on the Person.With the parking rates and petrol maybe even toll charges it’s a no brained to get a rail card.I say good for her!

flamingo29

Chatty Member
She really needs to start wearing clothes that fit her! It doesn’t matter what the label says, but I honestly think this one is clinging on to being a 16, when she’s clearly not. I wouldn’t purchase any of the clothes she wears; because she makes them look like crap 😂
When did she claim to be a size 16?