Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats what did it for me too, she went on about #girlboss and how this was going to change her life and she'd be on top in no time with her white merc. It was a pyramid scheme, and she was on the bottom run!

Though I did see one of the Arbonne Mercedes out the other day as it had their logo on back, didn't think they were actually real! 🤣
Apparently it is possible to get the "free" car as long as your sales are at a certain number, if you fall below that number then you have to make the car payments yourself... The whole thing is a huge scam and Lori took advantage of people, but I guess she fell for it too.

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her because of the Arbonne, then I considered re following but the constant shouting of “MARTIN” was too much. Whilst not everyone is naturally slim ( im a 14 with diet and exercise so I’m all for natural / normal models ) she isn’t a healthy weight and I just don’t see why that’s being promoted as a positive? Her diet isn’t healthy and just proves how her weight has increased so rapidly.

Reactions: 5
Apparently it is possible to get the "free" car as long as your sales are at a certain number, if you fall below that number then you have to make the car payments yourself... The whole thing is a huge scam and Lori took advantage of people, but I guess she fell for it too.
I heard that you always have to make payments, they basically just secure the finance for you if you’re at a certain level. So it is not a free car, it’s having a guarantor to get an expensive car

Considering Lori shared, a good few months back, that she was so concerned about her health she went to the GP for tests... I find it completely unthinkable how she can then feature herself as a plus size model and act as though she's body positive and happy. She's a complete contradiction to herself and, to me, that makes her and her content a total joke.

Reactions: 19
She’s an auntie, isn’t she?

I think we’d have all known if she was expecting - think of the freebie grabbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks like she's being suffocated by her boobs, I know they're natural but losing weight would definitely help, she must not be able to breath when she lies down!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She just HAD to get the engagement ring in with a picture of the bathmat, any excuse 🙄 so cringe

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for her in a way. She’s obviously lost her way with healthy eating and is clearly unhappy at her current size, but she’s trying to rebrand herself as a confident plus size influencer or whatever. Her discomfort is written all over her face.

Reactions: 3
She just looks awkward as duck.

Thing is she can’t go back to being a ‘slimmingworld’ or weight loss account bcos she claims to be body confident working with all these plus size brands 😒😒

Reactions: 2