Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s an idea, have colourful non matching toys and accessories for your baby to help stimulate them rather than a beige life surrounded by everything digestive biscuit colour🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Baaaaaaaaaa 🐑 god she is so dull and boring. I’ve followed her for years, her Instagram back in 2016/2017 is totally different. So much more personality - and colour

Reactions: 7
Baaaaaaaaaa 🐑 god she is so dull and boring. I’ve followed her for years, her Instagram back in 2016/2017 is totally different. So much more personality - and colour
The Beige Phase amplified when she bought the house and started decorating.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen this and have come on here to say the exact same thing. What a load of shite!! 😂😂
To be fair to her she may of lost weight when first pregnant due to feeling sick. I did & I kinda broke even with the weight I put on later in pregnancy? Or maybe she’s a bullshitter 🤷🏼‍♀️

All the beige stuff though soooo dull, the poor kid. Babies love colourful plastic tat! She’s in for a shock!

Reactions: 2
I feel a bit sad she had to photoshop her bump photo. The wobble sideboard gives it away.

Girl, stop reading here and be happy x

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Only gained 1lb in her pregnancy so far.....well probably for the best being 6 stone away from a healthy BMI to start with.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On 20th April she posted that she was “heading into her third trimester soon”, so she’s not due yet 🤔