Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bleeping boring.

Gullible people buy tit via links from people they like and can relate to on Instagram.

She’ll make nothing doing it this way…. She has to show herself and the child plus make an effort to interact with people.

My prediction is that her and Martin are now around 20stone each 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I a really tit Mum - or does anyone else not put “outfits together” for their kids? I just shop for & dress my two (better than myself mostly!) but that’s it. That’s as deep as it gets. Obvs I plan ahead for holidays etc but I don’t “style” them.
My 5 month old just wears whatever hasn’t been covered in sick that day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aaannnndddr unfollow. Sneaky cow using her following and changing her profile to benefit herself. Don’t get me for free!

Reactions: 16
Her latest ‘fashion’ post only has 4 likes including family, definitely think this will be over as quick as it started!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What is the point in only linking on stories? It’s gone in 24 hours

Reactions: 1
Surprise surprise no mention of where things are from on her grid post, wouldn’t make any money that way!
I can’t see this lasting she’ll be gone again soon, I think more and more people have cottoned onto this greediness now especially with no actual life updates just links!
Shame as used to like following her years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 3