Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found myself scrolling back to the days when she was interesting. She looked so much better then. I’m sorry to say it but she looks awful now. Unhealthy and uncomfortable.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Aw yano what that pic actually made me really sad Iv always stuck up for her ( abit😅) on this thred but she looks so uncomfortable! You’ve put weight on big wow who’s arsed! If you wana be that size then bleeping own it!! Stop standing so stiff an scared!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really don’t care what weight she is, the main thing is she is not lying about it, hiding off camera pretending she’s still her previous weight like some others. The part that makes me sad is that she looks so unhappy and uncomfortable in her photos. She really does need to post on social media, so shouldn’t put herself through it

• Heart
Yeah her weight aside she is deffo showing life as it is at the moment. 5 weeks into working from home and I look an absolute show. Thank god we don’t have video calls.
Fully agree. I think it's refreshing to see an instagrammer being normal and looking less polished - as most of us are..it's not fake and it's how a lot of us are looking atm....

Plus not very fair to huge her when the first pic was 5+ years ago. Life changes, we change. It gets harder to shift weight as you get older... A. A kid or two (which I know Lori) doesn't have and bloody hell it can be so hard to remember the person 5 years let alone attempt to look that good!!

Reactions: 8
If she wants to be that weight, then that's fine she needs to acknowledge and own it. No super posed pics trying to look like a size 14 when she's really a 20.

But it was only a few months ago she was going to the doctor because she knew she wasn't healthy. No doctor would of told her she was healthy at that weight. But she's done nothing about it 🤷‍♀️

I don’t know if she is doing something about it. The last picture she posted I thought she looked like she had lost a bit of weight

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she can win with some of you guys on here and no before anyone says.. hi lori.. it’s not, I used to have a slimming account with a larger following and lost a lot of weight and piled it all back on and more. I think she’s really relatable. I think people are assuming things on here, saying things like, it’s fine she’s put on weight but own it.. I don’t think you can tell someone’s emotion or outlook on their own life / weight from a picture! If she did own it and posed in a certain way, was confident I’m sure she would get comments about loving herself ECT! how many of us say we want to lose weight and can’t, I know I say this most days. I think some of the comments are a little bit unfair.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t think she can win with some of you guys on here , and no before anyone says.. hi lori.. it’s not I used to have a slimming account with a larger following and lost a lot of weight and piled it all back on and more. I think she’s really relatable. But I just a lot of people are assuming things on here a saying things like, it’s fine she’s put on weight but own it.. I don’t think you can tell someone’s emotion or outlook on their own life / weight from a picture! And how many of us say we want to lose weight and can’t, I know I say this most days. I think some of the comments are a little bit unfair.
I agree with this. She hasn’t said she’s a size 16 for a long time, she’s hardly trying to hide anything and realistically she doesn’t owe anyone anything so why should she own it? She’s not pretending to be a weight loss account, she doesn’t ram ads down your throat on every post and doesn’t have a rotten attitude like a lot of these big accounts have.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think in the past her insta was all about weight loss, so most of her followers followed her for that reason. Also wasn't she plugging that airborne weightless shite awhile ago :ROFLMAO:

I followed her for weight loss, but I also followed a lot of others for weight loss and they aren’t doing that anymore either. She doesn’t sell it any more either, like someone said before she can’t win on here.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she can win with some of you guys on here and no before anyone says.. hi lori.. it’s not, I used to have a slimming account with a larger following and lost a lot of weight and piled it all back on and more. I think she’s really relatable. I think people are assuming things on here, saying things like, it’s fine she’s put on weight but own it.. I don’t think you can tell someone’s emotion or outlook on their own life / weight from a picture! If she did own it and posed in a certain way, was confident I’m sure she would get comments about loving herself ECT! how many of us say we want to lose weight and can’t, I know I say this most days. I think some of the comments are a little bit unfair.
Oh I wasn’t being funny against her at all, I think her last few posts have been relatable just thought she looked like she had lost a bit of weight and saw they had been going for walks etc.

Reactions: 1
Oh I wasn’t being funny against her at all, I think her last few posts have been relatable just thought she looked like she had lost a bit of weight and saw they had been going for walks etc.
Sorry this wasn’t aimed at anyone in particular, I was catching up on the thread and had been reading post from January onwards and it has been mentioned quite a lot :) x

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm not sure I can deal with any more photos of her in those joggers :(
I really like Lori & think she is really pretty, however having the waist pulled up so high on the trousers isn’t flattering her shape. Kudos on getting dressed though 🤣 I’ve got an old ripped work shirt on and pyjama pants on at the moment. My hair hasn’t seen a brush for days